Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 05-31-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't let this die, fellas....
Old 05-31-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If noone else picks by tomm morning I'll make my pick should get it started again.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, it's the weekend.

To clarify-there's a difference between the crovel (tactical), that Phlysac picked, and the crovel (multi-tool); that Trogdor picked so it was allowed.

Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Meh, it's the weekend.
Right. It is the weekend. Which is when I don't work and have time to make picks. I kid, I kid. ;)
Old 06-01-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be gone for the rest of the day skip me if my turn comes up

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-02-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This needs CPR. My picks are ready whenever the people ahead of me can go.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
This needs CPR. My picks are ready whenever the people ahead of me can go.
Yep. 5 or 6 picks left guys. Mine are ready.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

After all that.... a "crossbow" which is actually a compound bow... and both of which have already been drafted :P

I'm glad a pick was made, though.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
After all that.... a "crossbow" which is actually a compound bow... and both of which have already been drafted :P

I'm glad a pick was made, though.
I hate your face.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I hate your face.
My face loves you though, Brody.

I think you should be able to pick the bow.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Am I OTC??

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-02-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like it. Brownleader sent me a message saying I was OTC so I'll hold off till you pick Broth :)
Old 06-02-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur's pick...

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Brody, you're REALLY gonna hate my face but I don't think we can draft vehicles as a wildcard item.

There's a hint in there for you to still essentially get what you want.

Although I guess we can only draft what we can transport with our vehicle.

:/

I tried
Old 06-02-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not a vehicle, it's the BACK of a vehicle!

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-02-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's not a vehicle, it's the BACK of a vehicle!
Like I said, I wasn't allowed to bulk purchase my backpacks because I couldn't "transport them" with my vehicle.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Hey, I am making super specific picks of super specific things. If I get denied on them, I'll re-pick at the end.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-02-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I think Broth posted his .22-250 in the wrong thread.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Like I said, I wasn't allowed to bulk purchase my backpacks because I couldn't "transport them" with my vehicle.
Not exactly. I'm going by the rule..."unlike vehicles you only get packages that they normally come in. ie. if you draft beer you can have a keg or a case or a six pack etc."

The backpack comes as 1 backpack. A truckload of water is 1 truckload.

And I don't think other vehicles are off limits. As long as it's not intended to be another team vehicle, i.e. not intended to fit all 5 members, it should be ok. Motorcycles, jet skis, 2 seaters, etc.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Go home Broth you're drunk.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Not exactly. I'm going by the rule..."unlike vehicles you only get packages that they normally come in. ie. if you draft beer you can have a keg or a case or a six pack etc."

The backpack comes as 1 backpack. A truckload of water is 1 truckload.

And I don't think other vehicles are off limits. As long as it's not intended to be another team vehicle, i.e. not intended to fit all 5 members, it should be ok. Motorcycles, jet skis, 2 seaters, etc.
The rules are graying. The "beer" example is exactly like the water. Now you're saying you can still only have a 6-pack, a case, or a keg... unless you draft a "truckload."

That's super gray.

I assumed the vehicle restriction was the same as last year since it wasn't mentioned as a change.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Go home Broth you're drunk.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-02-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The rules are graying. The "beer" example is exactly like the water. Now you're saying you can still only have a 6-pack, a case, or a keg... unless you draft a "truckload."

That's super gray.

I assumed the vehicle restriction was the same as last year since it wasn't mentioned as a change.
Good point. In this case, it's just a water truck, so I think it can be stretched but your right.

But I don't remember a vehicle restriction last time other than the rule regarding 1 for all or 5 for each depending on the size. I take the wildcard item to be able to be almost anything.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we get this moving a little bit, here?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

jrdrylie and Brown Leader are back up