Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-31-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
I do miss those apps that saved my battery...

Do you robots still you those?

edit: I forgot the hashtag

#iphone
They're too busy touching phones!

#thatishisgay
Old 05-31-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I heard was "hey guys, does your phone crash after a year too?"

#PurrinLikeAKitten
Old 05-31-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you can like, actually smell the desperation at this point.

guys, if you rub your ipad mini counter-clockwise on your forehead for a bit, the insecurity will totally go away. it's not a permanent solution, and you may eventually find yourselves needing to do it more and more often, but it's a good stopgap. we can always set up a kickstarter to get you on some methadone.
This story is completely 100% true.

I used to be a Supervisor at Best Buy for a few years and when the new iPads we would get the stragglers that needed the newest Apple rebrand (on a side note I love how people love Apple yet EA for doing the same thing) but didn't want to wait in line at 4am at the mall.

Needless to say we would get the people that came in at 5pm all pissed off because we didn't have any so finally I got annoyed when the 50th customer got pissed off.

So I retorted "Well I am sorry that we sold out on the first day of the hottest tech item this year but I want to let you know that we do have some iPad minis."

The customers face lit up and I took him over to check out the iPod touches. After explaining that it is the exact same thing as the iPad just 75% smaller which was in fact a benefit so he could carry it in his pocket and that it was also just like that awesome iPhone with out the phone. He bought the iPod.

That is the day that I officially won... I am not an Android fanboy I am just a hater of Apple fanboys.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got my S4 I'll bandwagon jump now the phone is incredible.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Finally got my S4 I'll bandwagon jump now the phone is incredible.
I just ordered my sister one yesterday. I'm super jealous.

I've been eyeballing the Note 2 because of the size and battery life but I love a hardware keyboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

s4 > Note 2 no questions. Note 2 seems way to big of a phone.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't decide between the s4 or the note 2. I played with an s4 the other day and was amazed by the technology that comes with that specific phone. The note 2 is also enormous and I can't hide that **** at work when i'm not supposed to have my cell phone out.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:36 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'm glad your opinions about phones aren't any better than your opinions about football.
I was just going to say something similar to this.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We also got Vine.

And everyone who has an android just asked themselves "what's that?"

Get an iPhone and find out.

#OurAppsAreBetterThanYours
Quote:
It's already become its own verb for plenty of iOS users looking to shoot the next hot six second video, and now Twitter's service is finally making its way to Android users running 4.0 or higher. Vine's hitting Google's operating system roughly four months after arriving on Apple's mobile OS, bringing with it the familiar video creation and social networking features, as well as a new zoom enhancement that's coming first to Android. Twitter's promising further updates to help get it up to speed with the iOS version, including hashtags, mentions, search, Facebook sharing and the ever-important use of a front-facing camera. In the meantime you can download the current version now from Google Play, or click the source link below to find out more.
http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/03/v...es-on-android/

#zoomfirst
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

We'll get that zoom update probably a week later. No big deal.

The point is, most of the creative apps first come to us. Our app store is just infinitely better and probably will always be better.

#ItsAllAboutTheApps
Old 06-03-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We'll get that zoom update probably a week later. No big deal.

The point is, most of the creative apps first come to us. Our app store is just infinitely better and probably will always be better.

#ItsAllAboutTheApps
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 06-03-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yup!

I love how Androiders say they have widgets too. Whoopidy doo. What's the point of a widget exactly? Why don't I just open the app up? Sliding to the 4th page of your phone to see a widget is just as much work as actually opening the app up. Maybe even more.

Widgets are so useless. They're just there to look pretty.

I rather have better apps.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the hell is the point of shooting a 6 second video?

I got snapchat, but never use it, few of my friends like it and send stupid stuff on their all the time.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

It's like the new thing. Cinemagram is another app that's popular. Instead of showing off through pictures people are using short videos now.

Hey look at my food, hey look at me in the club, hey look at me on vacation etc. It's taking facebook/instagram to a new venue basically.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Yup!

I love how Androiders say they have widgets too. Whoopidy doo. What's the point of a widget exactly? Why don't I just open the app up? Sliding to the 4th page of your phone to see a widget is just as much work as actually opening the app up. Maybe even more.

Widgets are so useless. They're just there to look pretty.

I rather have better apps.
I still love you though bro.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I still love you though bro.
<3

*touches phones*
Old 06-03-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NJX,

You have the note 2, does the size of the phone bother you? Do you keep it in your pocket? I mean, I know you're a hipster and stuff so you probably wear really tight pants...does that bother you? I have small to medium sized hands, is it easy to text on?

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
doesn't bother me at all. fits easily in jeans/work pants, with no issues. it's a bit awkward in single hand for some things, but with swype, texting isn't an issue. it is fairly awkward to make calls on, but i don't really talk to anyone on my phone without it being on speaker, so i haven't had an issue with that. it's easily my favorite phone for doing anything else, and the multi-window thing is terrific if you multi-task at all. it comes with a bunch of crappy bloatware (at least the verizon one does), but i intend to jb it soon.
Njx you haven't gone to swift key? It is the superior touch entry interface.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SwiftKey all day. Errday.
I'm still on the LG Optimus G.
Love the phone so much, I haven't rooted it yet.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used swiftkey for a while but it didn't play nice with my physical keyboard. Both are awesome though.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 06-04-2013, 03:58 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Quote:
We also got Vine.

And everyone who has an android just asked themselves "what's that?"

Get an iPhone and find out.

#OurAppsAreBetterThanYours
Vine is now on android as of today.

I only used around 10 actual apps that are all almost availible on both platform. TV Portal isn't and that is mega cool.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 06-04-2013, 07:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Vine is now on android as of today.

I only used around 10 actual apps that are all almost availible on both platform. TV Portal isn't and that is mega cool.
I have way too many apps. I've recently cleaned up a bit and deleted some that I don't use. I should delete some games, but they keep reeling me back in.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Gmail is updated. Instead of waiting for it download it here.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/06...and-new-inbox/
Old 06-04-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Gmail is updated. Instead of waiting for it download it here.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/06...and-new-inbox/
I did this yesterday. Unsure if I actually like it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I did this yesterday. Unsure if I actually like it.
I find it... Interesting I suppose. Will take some getting used to.