Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Well BK when you are done being annoyed with Elvis and have a chance I am due for my yearly sig :-p
just let me know when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Jeez Elvis. Give the man some love!
haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Did you want positive or negative?

Thanks, bud. It's awesome!
lol
glad you liked it this time, you know you're welcome so i want say it.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have no shame. BK's barely been here a couple of days and already he is bombarded with requests. Tsk tsk.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:42 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is why I said when ever is good for him.

I didn't want to be like those other guys! Pshhh.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easing back into it is for the weak. Is that what you guys think of BK? You think he's weak?

Not me. I know BK is a one-man wrecking crew. Tough as nails an able to handle a few revision requests with ease.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scrolling bar, had to remember how to use animation:
Old 05-31-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No rush sir but I am looking for my Red Sox sig for the season.

Similar to the last few seasons. Name and Number for Dustin Pedroia, Clay Buchholz, Will Middlebrooks and John Lester.

Again no rush and I trust your style so feel free to do it how you want it.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Similar to the last few seasons. Name and Number for Dustin Pedroia, Clay Buchholz, Will Middlebrooks and John Lester.

i'll get on it.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Doesn't Ortiz deserve some love!

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Doesn't Ortiz deserve some love!
While he is a great player I have never had much love for him and well the DH position in general.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
While he is a great player I have never had much love for him and well the DH position in general.
But...he is...Big papi.......Ok Understood.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 05-31-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But...he is...Big papi.......Ok Understood.
Honestly he is a good hitter but he is a fat slow slob who can't field to save his life. I just kinda hate that the DH caters to these players.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Honestly he is a good hitter but he is a fat slow slob who can't field to save his life. I just kinda hate that the DH caters to these players.
having trouble finding a good pic/cut of Middlebrooks.

still looking tho.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Not sure if this is considered good or not considering you can't see his face.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 05-31-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not sure if this is considered good or not considering you can't see his face.

that's the best one i found as well.

thanks man.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:58 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

here you go:
Old 06-03-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Only one request sir.

Are you able to slow the speed of the images? maybe like 5 seconds per or something like that
Old 06-03-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Only one request sir.

Are you able to slow the speed of the images? maybe like 5 seconds per or something like that
i'll check and see if i saved the psd.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am not great a photoshop but I have learned one thing... always save the PSD
Old 06-03-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I am not great a photoshop but I have learned one thing... always save the PSD
lol i saved it, hows this?
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...f?t=1370276374

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 06-03-2013 at 11:29 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Awesome love it!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Awesome love it!
allrighty then.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hi guys.

I need a new Knicks sig to capture the offseason. I want the hashtag #AStormIsComing to be included in the theme. Maybe some thunder and lightning.

I'll leave the creative juices for the experts. Plus rep and a shout out as always. Thanks guys!
Old 06-03-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Isn't it more like a sunshower is coming?

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-03-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you need to worry about some Blue Collar Gold Swagger right now. Bc the sun won't be white hot much longer.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think you need to worry about some Blue Collar Gold Swagger right now. Bc the sun won't be white hot much longer.
Well.....you know how to be hurtful don't you BBD.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: