Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-08-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus Dutch

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's automatically better than basically everything on USA sans Psych and Suits apparently.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Jesus Dutch

You had to at least see his face after that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You had to at least see his face after that.
That was creepy ****
Old 06-08-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Gs can make a J sound. But not in this case. It ignores acronym rules. Since the word Graphic has a hard G and is not pronounced jraphic, the g in GIF should be a hard G.

http://gizmodo.com/the-creator-of-th...e-is-509179289
It's not J-If. It's Jay-peg.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sony confirms Dan Harmon is returning as showrunner on Community.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's automatically better than basically everything on USA sans Psych and Suits apparently.
How can you forget this man?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Just watched the premiere of Graceland. Not bad at all, which surprises me. I wasn't really excited based on the previews, but I figured I'd give it a shot since it's a USA summer show and it was better than I thought it'd be. I'll keep watching.
I don't know if I will watch the first season or not. I enjoy Psych and White Collar of course, but I wasn't too intrigued by the previews.

With that said, I missed out on the first season of Chuck and I paid for it dearly. I still don't know why I didn't watch that from the get-go.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I don't know if I will watch the first season or not. I enjoy Psych and White Collar of course, but I wasn't too intrigued by the previews.

With that said, I missed out on the first season of Chuck and I paid for it dearly. I still don't know why I didn't watch that from the get-go.
I don't know either. Bad judgement on your part? You ARE a Raiders fan afterall..

But seriously folks!

Old 06-10-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i don't believe any of the raiders fans here are actually raiders fans. they're all too tolerable.
Did you forget Black Bolt? That dude is a Raiders fan through and through.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Watched the first episode of the new season of Falling Skies. It was solid. It's always solid though. I need to watch part 2 of 2.

Old 06-11-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Watched the first episode of the new season of Falling Skies. It was solid. It's always solid though. I need to watch part 2 of 2.

I just started on season 1, seems interesting so far, though for some reason I was expecting more setup, not to be just dropped into the middle on the war.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll probably watch the newest episodes next week. Now that Revolution is over, I need to get my nerdy-futuristic tv show fix from somewhere, and Defiance really isn't doing it for me.

Can't wait to see how they continue from the last episode of last season.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
One of the many pleasures of last night’s Mel Brooks AFI tribute was meeting “Arrested Development” creator Mitch Hurwitz. He was sitting at the same table as Netflix chief Ted Sarandos. And the two very creative guys told me that, if they can pull everyone together again, “Arrested Development” will be back on Netflix with more episodes.

Their recent launch of 15 new episodes is a big hit, Sarandos says. Netflix doesn’t release figures or ratings, but suffice to say that the two guys are very very happy with the experiment that brought the cult series back.

“And to think the ratings that cancelled it were like 7 million,” Hurwitz said of Fox’s cancellation of the show a couple of years ago. “Now everyone would kill for that number.”

Hurwitz told me that making the new series was a total pleasure. “Jason Bateman only had three weeks for us. He filmed all his scenes at once. And he was great. Michael Cera is a star. Jessica Walter– how funny is she? That she would do the things we ask her–” Hurwitz had praise for the whole cast, believe me.

We talked about binge viewing. Initially fans were skeptical of the first few new episodes. But then watching the whole season to the end was very satisfying. “You saw how the last episodes answered the first ones,” Hurwitz said. “We never tried anything like that before. But it worked.”

Sarandos is very stoked about “AD,” “House of Cards,” and the new Netflix series coming imminently– “Orange is the New Black” from “Weeds” creator Jenji Kohan. I am too. I have my Roku box all set and ready to go! Nice guys by the way.
http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/06/07/hurwitz-sarandos-arrested-development-will-be-back?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hu rwitz-sarandos-arrested-development-will-be-back
Old 06-11-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why nobody talk about tatiana maslany and orphan black.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
A BBC show with a female lead not having a large audience here doesn't entirely surprise me. I myself have not seen it but I hear good things.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
I saw the pilot and I wasn't blown away but I've heard so many good things about the second half of the season that I'm going to re-watch it soon and see if I just missed something or what.

Old 06-12-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got around to starting season 7 of Dexter, only because having gotten this far I feel the need to finish the series. But holy **** have the first 20 minutes been terrible. I don't know if I can do it.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

S7 was pretty bad but thankfully the show will be put out of it's misery soon. This is the last season.

Oh well, at least I get to see more of my Yvonne.

Old 06-12-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

S7 was actually pretty decent for a while, mainly because Ray Stevenson was awesome in it. Yvonne was boring as ****, but she's nice to look at I suppose.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoyed S7 to an extent because I don't expect that much from the show anymore. Except the ending. That was pretty bad no matter what your expectations are.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

IT'S TIME

Animation
Rugrats over Doug
Rocko's Modern Life over Ren & Stimpy

Live Action
Pete and Pete over Keenan and Kel (hardest ******* decision ever)

Clarissa Explains it All over Hey Dude

Best Ensemble Cast
Salute Your Shorts over All That
Hey Arnold over Are You Afraid of the Dark

Best Game Show
Legends of the Hidden Temple over Guts
Double Dare over Figure It Out

Second Round
Rugrats over Rocko's Modern Life

Pete and Pete over Clarissa Explains it All

Salute Your Shorts over Hey Arnold

Legends of the Hidden Temple over Double Dare

Third Round

Rugrats over Pete and Pete

Salute Your Shorts over Legends of the Hidden Temple

FINALS (New hardest ******* decision ever)

Old 06-14-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Rocko's Modern Life over Ren & Stimpy
Old 06-14-2013, 08:33 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That bracket is wasted by putting Rocko up against Ren & Stimpy in Round 1 as they are clearly the two best.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are You Afraid of the Dark got ******* jobbed.