Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-11-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Changing my pick then I will submit my write-up

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Changing my pick then I will submit my write-up
You should've just drafted...

The un-hinged back of a Clint & Sons Premium Beef Jerky truck that carries a ******** of Clint & Sons Premium Beef Jerky

;)
Old 06-11-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
You should've just drafted...

The un-hinged back of a Clint & Sons Premium Beef Jerky truck that carries a ******** of Clint & Sons Premium Beef Jerky

;)
And how will I transport that and where will I keep it? I don't get Brody's picks of un-hinged back's of trucks. So irrational

Old 06-11-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overall, I'm pretty damn happy with my draft

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Overall, I'm pretty damn happy with my draft
You should be. You have a lot of great picks.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I'm very happy with my draft

Old 06-11-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I regret a couple of picks but overall i can set it into a good plan.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I regret a couple of picks but overall i can set it into a good plan.
Fort Ticonderoga and that tool set are both amazing.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm very happy with my draft
Stamp House was a good find. I'd never come across that.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, I believe all my picks in, and will change any if necessary. I lied about sending my write-up in tonight, its a bit late here.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Alright, I believe all my picks in, and will change any if necessary. I lied about sending my write-up in tonight, its a bit late here.
Your Hawk Axe....

Diab already picked a tactical tomahawk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The best part of my team...

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

so how will we be doing the voting for this?

Old 06-12-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
so how will we be doing the voting for this?
We're going to have to get creative on how this is judged. The one judge I thought we had can't do it and none of the other 8-10 guys I've asked have replied. Anyone know someone who would enjoy judging this?

If not, I think I'd prefer we each do an overall rank, (others welcome to participate) pm'd to me, then I'll tally up, with myself handling tiebreakers. Or an open poll? Other suggestions?

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

CJ would be my vote to judge.

If we vote as a group I propose everyone post their writeups. We vote 1-9 privately, excluding ourselves. We PM those results to BL. He makes a tally and announces the results.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I say we each post our write-ups then PM you our rankings 1-9(can't rank yourself) and you tally up the points and post the results(for everyone, even 10th place)

Old 06-12-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
I say we each post our write-ups then PM you our rankings 1-9(can't rank yourself) and you tally up the points and post the results(for everyone, even 10th place)
Agree... unless we get independent judges. Could even combine the two.

However, I think we should wait to post our writeups until BL receives them all. A creative person could use another's writeup against them.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

I can post the write ups in the team thread. No need to post them here.

CJ was the one judge. He can't do it.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
I can post the write ups in the team thread. No need to post them here.

CJ was the one judge. He can't do it.
That would work for me. Anyone object to doing it like this?

Old 06-12-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No objection here.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-13-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

so, what's the deal?

Old 06-13-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Waiting on Cigaro and Jrdrylie. And Brodeur; I don't have much free time on the weekends so Monday night deadline for survival plans.

Quote:
Quote:
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Old 06-15-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My survival plan is now up. For those that haven't submitted one, are you planning to do so, or can I just go ahead and vote now?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
My survival plan is now up. For those that haven't submitted one, are you planning to do so, or can I just go ahead and vote now?
I'd post it in the team thread.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-18-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

so will results be posted tomorrow?