Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-13-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

djp, I hate you. Barzagli shouldn't have lasted this long, so I just assumed he was somehow forgotten or unknown and he'd last a bit longer.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
djp, I hate you. Barzagli shouldn't have lasted this long, so I just assumed he was somehow forgotten or unknown and he'd last a bit longer.
I nearly took him a couple rounds ago, but opted to go with Garay at CB instead.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I have been looking at him as well for a couple days now but just haven't pulled the trigger on him. I was hoping he would fall one more round.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:34 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why cig didn't pick

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe he didn't realize it was his pick? We should put who's on the clock in the selection thread title if any of the mods or SP wanna stay on top of that.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nast is a great pick here. He and one other are the two best CBs still on the board I'm honestly shocked the other guy is still there since I was deciding between him and Agger.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it's your turn rosebud

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-14-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

So how many subs are we going with and are we picking managers.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
So how many subs are we going with and are we picking managers.
Yeah I was wondering if We were the Managers or We do we select a manager as well.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick will be up soon. Just got back from lunch
Old 06-14-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah sorry, I didn't realize I was up.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I really really wanted these two guys. I'm so glad.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-14-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7 subs. No managers.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit Woot!

I was going to take Dembele, but I really wanted Filipe Luis. Sucks knowing that I could have had both
Old 06-14-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Suck it Tim!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-14-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moussa and Axel are now gone, I'm sad.
Old 06-14-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

I'm glad someone else picked Dembele, I draft him in like everyone of these things I do just because I love how unique his skillset is, and love the Dembele-Ilkay combo in midfield. So it's nice to do one of these with a slightly different midfield trio.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah it's surprising because he used to be a striker and now he is a great midfielder, but if I compare him to Axel, I prefer Witsel.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys i was busy and didn't have a chance to pick.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga114 View Post
Yeah it's surprising because he used to be a striker and now he is a great midfielder, but if I compare him to Axel, I prefer Witsel.
Makes sense though, Moussa's incredible on the ball to go with his physical gifts and mobility, but when you add his great tackling to the mix you get one of the worlds very best box to box midfielders who can give your whole midfield more drive with and against the ball. Honestly after Yaya and Sami I think he's #3 in that role, even over a guy like Vidal, who's much more of midfielder and ironically a goal threat. Witsel is more Vidal in that he's a classic midfielder while Moussa is more a spectacular anomaly, which is why I can't wait to watch Dembele, Holtby and Sandro together next year.

I'm still more than satisfied with Witsel for my midfield especially since he's been getting experience in the fluid spinning triangle trio I'm gunna utilize with Ilkay and Wilshere in place of Denisov and Shirokov. But I would've loved to have Moussa's marauding runs when we're building slowly and need someone to break thigns up a bit. Oh well, didn't expect to get both Rooney and Jovetic up front so I may need to reconsider my formation.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

I know what you mean, the ability that Dembele has with the ball, his capacity to play in one touch or shield it allied with his physicality is particular but I prefer Witsel because he has so much class and skill.
Witsel is not as physical as he could be but he has a good tactic sense, he is calm, skilled, and has enough drive to fight and control the midfield. Even tough he is good enough to play "higher" all his qualities are the reason he is at the "number 6" position with Belgium, but I'm convinced he could be equaly good elsewhere and that's why I prefer him over Dembele.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice two picks, justone. i was considering jackson instead of hulk earlier and probably would've picked ramires already were i not going all out for the style of play of my team.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm drunk off my ass so that was probably a stupid choice. Anyway srry for holding it up.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
nice two picks, justone. i was considering jackson instead of hulk earlier and probably would've picked ramires already were i not going all out for the style of play of my team.
Thanks, have to figure how i am going to use Jackson but i liked his value at this point. Ramires and Touré will form a nice duo on my midfield and will make a lots of miles.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feel like I got pretty good value there.