Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-13-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love attack on titan
Old 06-13-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really digging Soul Eater on Toonami. I've seen all of the episodes of Bleach, but they were the english-subbed Japanese ones, so watching the episodes with the english voice actors has been great.

I never got into Naruto or One Piece, but I think they've been solid between Bleach and Soul Eater. I wish they wouldn't have taken Tenchi Muyo GP off when they added shows. I would have much rather lost Symbiotic Titan or Thundercats, but whatev. I'd love it if they added Trigun and Gundam Wing eventually. Bebop is a classic, FMA: Brotherhood is great, and a full hour of Inuyasha makes my Inuyasha fandom tingle. Eureka 7 and IGPX are just ok for me.

The first season of Yugioh has been on repeat on Nicktoons (and episodes of YGO: Zexal air on the weekends), but I haven't seen any episodes of DBZ Kai lately, let alone any new ones. Are they working on the Majin Buu saga? The good news is that they're about to start airing the original season of Digimon weeknights at 8 on Nicktoons too. Yugioh and Digimon? Sweet nostalgia, Batman!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gundam Wing was awesome and so was Trigun. Bleach was pretty dope as well. I finally found decent subs for saint seiya so gonna finish watching that soon.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

animefreak.tv
Old 06-13-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

You guys should check out guilty crown if you liked Code Geass, same creator and you can see the resemblance
Old 06-13-2013, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm really digging Soul Eater on Toonami. I've seen all of the episodes of Bleach, but they were the english-subbed Japanese ones, so watching the episodes with the english voice actors has been great.

I never got into Naruto or One Piece, but I think they've been solid between Bleach and Soul Eater. I wish they wouldn't have taken Tenchi Muyo GP off when they added shows. I would have much rather lost Symbiotic Titan or Thundercats, but whatev. I'd love it if they added Trigun and Gundam Wing eventually. Bebop is a classic, FMA: Brotherhood is great, and a full hour of Inuyasha makes my Inuyasha fandom tingle. Eureka 7 and IGPX are just ok for me.

The first season of Yugioh has been on repeat on Nicktoons (and episodes of YGO: Zexal air on the weekends), but I haven't seen any episodes of DBZ Kai lately, let alone any new ones. Are they working on the Majin Buu saga? The good news is that they're about to start airing the original season of Digimon weeknights at 8 on Nicktoons too. Yugioh and Digimon? Sweet nostalgia, Batman!
DragonballKAI is continuing on to the Buu saga.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
a friend recently told me about this show (also a manga), but it's awesome. it's called Attack on Titan, if you're a fan of Berserk, Claymore, etc you will probably like it.

Here are free streams:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan
Well... I'm not sleeping tonight. This anime is awesome!

As for great anime here's some of my favorites.

Death Note
Basilisk
Naoki Urasawa's Monster (HBO is talking about bringing this to HBO as a live action which would be amazing)
Twelve Kingdoms
Case Closed
Samurai Champloo
Afro Samuri
Shigurui: Death Frenzy most people hate it and its not one that I run to all the time but it was just so disturbing it was memorable.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:45 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Shigurui: Death Frenzy most people hate it and its not one that I run to all the time but it was just so disturbing it was memorable.
i love shiguri, i hate that it's only 12-14 episodes, even though the manga has much more story
Old 06-14-2013, 02:54 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy crap SARF is posting. Come visit my celebratory 20k post.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have an anime thread????? Praise the lord!!!!

#3 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
We have an anime thread????? Praise the lord!!!!
And I made it!?
Old 06-14-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Attack on Titan is pretty good, my cousin and friend read the manga and recommended it to me. You can also find it on hulu.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Attack on Titan doesn't become a standard Shonen type anime.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-14-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
And I made it!?
Dude the funny part is I posted on the first page of it too hahahaha.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (6-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

upon looking at the front page I forgot to add Claymore to a list of my fav animes.

EDIT: Also I just realized that I need much more anime recommendations from SARF.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 06-14-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never finished Inuyasha. Need to get on that asap.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-15-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
You guys should check out guilty crown if you liked Code Geass, same creator and you can see the resemblance
So disappointing. Neither of the main characters are as interesting as Lulu or Suzaku. And while the power the kid's given is interesting it didn't lend itself as easily to the moral anguish of Lulu's geass so when he went "villain" it was far less compelling and felt much more forced. All in all it just made me want to rewatch code geass and forget about it.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

What's a good app or site to watch anime on a droid? I use animania but they won't let me watch the dubbed anime without paying. Asswipes!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 09-17-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started to watch Fairy Tail last month. For a shonen, it's pretty good. I absolutely love One Piece and FT feels a lot like it. Cracks me up and I am really liking the characters. But of course like most shonen, the story isn't all that great.

Netflix has the first 48 episodes.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched all of FMA:B on Netflix/Toonami, and now I'm on E44 of the original FMA. Boy are they different.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:06 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

What a **** ending...

Really liking Sword Art Online now that they've stopped killing every other character not named Kirito and Asuna each episode. Just watching it on Toonami right now, but I'll probably start streaming it when I get my laptop fixed.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:39 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't aware this thread existed.

I haven't been into chinese cartoons for a good while now, but I picked up Berserk on a strong recommendation from someone recently. I can honestly say it may be one of my favorite things ever. The wonderfully terrifying art style, somber tone, and plot really just hit all the right spots for me. I read the entire series in just a few days time. It's a shame that it's slowed down to a crawl in recent years. I really just couldn't get enough of it. I'm looking getting the movies soon, although I've heard some mixed things about them.

Anyway, that little random binge led me to try out Attack on Titan as I heard it's along similar lines. I think I'm halfway through at the moment and I like it so far....but it's not scratching quite the same itch. It's still a cool show though. Really weird in some interesting ways.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Wasn't aware this thread existed.

I haven't been into chinese cartoons for a good while now, but I picked up Berserk on a strong recommendation from someone recently. I can honestly say it may be one of my favorite things ever. The wonderfully terrifying art style, somber tone, and plot really just hit all the right spots for me. I read the entire series in just a few days time. It's a shame that it's slowed down to a crawl in recent years. I really just couldn't get enough of it. I'm looking getting the movies soon, although I've heard some mixed things about them.

Anyway, that little random binge led me to try out Attack on Titan as I heard it's along similar lines. I think I'm halfway through at the moment and I like it so far....but it's not scratching quite the same itch. It's still a cool show though. Really weird in some interesting ways.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 09-22-2013 at 04:07 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:20 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:51 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I've yet to watch Attack on Titan. Isn't it super popular?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.