Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-17-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
please win and feud with Ziggler or Bryan

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think they're gonna do anything huge with RVD. I expect him to put some guys over (mainly Curtis Axel) and sell some shirts, but that's about it.
Old 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Henry <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Old 06-17-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Mark Henry <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I just marked out hard!

Henry is the Daniel Day-Lewis of the wwe.

That was the best segment since punks pipe bomb.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was incredible. I wasn't buying it for a while, but he had me totally suckered in about halfway through. Great stuff.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best RAW evar
Old 06-17-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MITB shaping up with:
Henry/Cena
Zigs/ADR
Raw MITB
Smackdown MITB

Doesn't look too bad so far, especially with Lesnar/Punk on the horizon at Summerslam.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Axel would be the one to lay out Punk. Figured they'd wait a few weeks before bringing Lesnar back to start the program with Punk
Old 06-18-2013, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Just saw the pic of the kaitlyn nip slip too.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:34 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Just saw the pic of the kaitlyn nip slip too.
Look at the two guys next to it they made me LOL.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So we might get a brothers of destruction reunion at summer slam
Old 06-18-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured Heyman would send Lesnar after Punk, but I was surprised it happened as soon as last night.

I like that they had Stephanie do a promo with A.J. It showed an effort to make the Divas seem a little more important. But the females on TNA are still much better wrestlers than the ones in WWE.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I figured Heyman would send Lesnar after Punk, but I was surprised it happened as soon as last night.

I like that they had Stephanie do a promo with A.J. It showed an effort to make the Divas seem a little more important. But the females on TNA are still much better wrestlers than the ones in WWE.
WE WANT PAIGE
Old 06-28-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I ******* hate Vince

Quote:
NoDQ.com > WWE > Vince Reportedly Doesn't "See Money" in Daniel Bryan
Posted by Steve Carrier on 06/28/2013 at 05:20 PM

In an interview two weeks ago with the Ministry of Slam podcast, Shawn Michaels acknowledged a recent conversion he had with Vince McMahon where he said he doesn't "see money" in a certain, unnamed WWE Superstar. According to sources within the organization, that individual is Daniel Bryan.

Michaels said, "I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with the man in charge and we were talking about a certain individual and he goes, 'I just don't see money in him.' And I said, 'You said the same thing about me.' He said, 'I did not.' I said, 'Yes you did!' (laughs) I said, 'And it's okay. It's just one of those things.'"

Michaels compared McMahon's views on the WWE Superstar to himself, as he believes he wasn't viewed as a "prototypical main event guy" while he was rising the ranks of WWE in the early-1990's.

"I wasn't your prototypical—heck, I wasn't anybody's prototypical main event guy. And I knew that. So, you just do your absolute best," said Michaels. "Yes, I was very scared and very worried, which had a lot to do with how bad I handled stuff because I spent a great deal of my career waiting for the other shoe to drop. Because it was a very real view of me and my ability and my talent. I'm a firm believer that talent does rise to the top, but you have to be patient. So, I spent a great deal of time worried, intimidated, and concerned that with each passing storyline, it might be the last one."

A WWE source believes that with Bryan having a major role on Total Divas—premiering next month on E!—as the boyfriend of cast member Brie Bella, his standing in the organization is "safe" for the time being.
http://nodq.com/wwe/374461152.shtml
Old 06-28-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure that's true and not a dirt sheet rumor. That's why he main evented Raw, went over Orton and is constantly featured on the program

Old 06-28-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I'm sure that's true and not a dirt sheet rumor. That's why he main evented Raw, went over Orton and is constantly featured on the program
That's because of of triple h
Old 06-28-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to MITB, y'all.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm going to MITB, y'all.
Enjoy it man. The card is ******* incredible! You'll get to see Henry's only WWE Title win(at least he better ******* win! Plus the Raw MITB is all faces), 2 great MITB matches(Bryan and Barret or Cesaro are my picks to win), Ziggler regain the gold(I hope, what with the SD MITB being all heels), and the Shield defend their titles against an underrated Usos team. O and most likely Jericho's last match before he takes another break from the 'E

Old 06-28-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm doing Raw on the Monday after as well. Going to be a lot of WWE.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Henry won't win guys. They're building Cena/Bryan at summer slam.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I might try to go the Raw on Monday since I will be in Brooklyn.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP to Doink The Clown.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Damn, Raw's the night after a PPV, especially one expected to be as good as this one, are usually on point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Henry won't win guys. They're building Cena/Bryan at summer slam.
Yes he will, he wouldn't come back to put Cena over and not get his first WWE title. The Raw MITB is all faces. Henry wins, Bryan wins MITB, Cena vs Bryan vs Henry(c) at SummerSlam where Bryan wins

Old 06-28-2013, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

don't get me wrong, I hope to God Henry wins. why? THAT'S WHAT HE DO!

Old 06-29-2013, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Henry ain't beating Superman.