Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will miss both driving home from work. Bollocks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone tried the Google Radio with Google Music? I am a general google *****, but I have not started my trial yet.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if you haven't heard, Kim Deal left the Pixies.... :(

She's ruining my chances of ever seeing them live.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was really worried I wasn't going to like The Pixies live because they are old and **** but I saw them two years ago and it was one of the best shows I have ever been too. Glad I saw them while I had the chance.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from watching Moon Taxi at Riverbend!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I was really worried I wasn't going to like The Pixies live because they are old and **** but I saw them two years ago and it was one of the best shows I have ever been too. Glad I saw them while I had the chance.
I believe I went to that show with you, good sir. It was excellent.

Neil Young is coming to Folkfest in Ottawa this year. **** yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-15-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lonely Islands Wack Album
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any suggestions on bands that are similar to The XX?
Old 06-16-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Any suggestions on bands that are similar to The XX?
hmm

Beach House and Purity Ring are two that come to mind.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
hmm

Thanks man, I'll give them a listen
Old 06-18-2013, 09:58 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
not that you're checking, but sorry about mumford, eatw. now you're just stuck with the lumineers.

i really wish i could support them, being from denver, but they're just not that good.

anyone know if they're doing the youtube stream like coachella?
I was a little bummed about Mumford, but they'll be back next year, most likely, and so will I, plus I saw them live already. **** happens, I'm just glad Ted will be ok, I'd rather have to have that go down the way it did than anything worse happen. They brought in Jack Johnson as a substitute, which I guess is as good as you can expect out of a last minute add, though truth be told I'd have rathered Jack White or My Morning Jacket, but there are reasons both of them weren't substitutes. I was most bummed for my friends who haven't seen them yet who were real excited to see them, more than anything.

I think I know why you don't like The Lumineers. the two brothers are from New Jersey, they just met the woman in Denver, where she is from, when they moved out that way. I enjoyed their set, they played some new songs which I think people will like and went out into the crowd for most of their set really. Their live shows aren't "exciting", but they're heartfelt. It's not for everyone, but if you can channel emotion with your live show, regardless of what types, that's a good show to me, and that is what they did.

They were streaming video, but I'd like to check to see some of the sets I missed when they come out, check back n their site and more videos will be popping up as time goes on, and chances are you'll get to see what you want to see.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Just got back from watching Moon Taxi at Riverbend!
Did they play any new tunes?

Old 06-18-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Bonnaroo was a blast, yet again, in case anyone was wondering. We got in there Wednesday afternoon and quickly found out that one of our groups of neighbors from last year was right across from us again this year. All the way from Iowa and Pennsylvania, and we end up within 40 feet of each other for Bonnaroo two years in a row? Bonnaroo has a way of bringing out the serendipitous nature of our world, and getting to spend 4 days with those crazy bastards again was awesome. Me and my friend also met up with a group of chicks who he met before, so we got to hang out with them for some of the weekend and some of the shows, which was a nice change from doing almost everything just us two like we did last year.

The music was incredible, as expected. I started off Thursday with Milo Greene, which was the perfect start to my Bonnaroo. They are incredible live, their harmonies are what really get me, and they jam out a little bit, which is a lot more than I expected. We went to The Futurebirds after that, and the next show we went to was Walk the Moon, which was a blast, as expected. They always have everybody dancing and moving around. Then we went and saw the Japandroids for a while and got into a great spot for Alt J's set.

Alt J is unreal live. Unreal. Go see them live if you have the opportunity. Any recording you've heard of them is nothing in comparison. The energy they bring is incredible, and they have a control over the storyline of their set with slight alterations to the song arrangements that bring out the most energy and emotion from the fans. Their harmonies are spot on, full, and beautiful. One of my favorite shows of the weekend.

Friday started off with Trombone Shorty. That man can make sounds with brass instruments that no other living soul can make. I was expecting an incredibly technical display from him, but he absolutely blew me out of the water. Check out his that if you get a chance, he had the crowd dancing like crazy in the afternoon sun.

The Local Natives were another really good show, I didn't get as close for them as I would've liked and didn't stay for their whole set so I could get a good spot for OMAM, but their set is one I want to see.

I was 15 feet from the pit for Of Monsters and Men, and they put on a brilliant show, yet again. Nana gets me every time, man. Her voice just cuts right through you and, like the one girl in ourgroup siad, it just tugs at your heartstrings . Their set was just as incredible as the other I saw, and another one of my favorites of the weekend. I know you weren't impressed with their stream from Coachella, njx, but you have to see them for yourself, their sound is so pure, so full and so incredible that technology can not reproduce the real thing, or even come close to replicating it.

We could a little bit of Passion Pit from far away, got to see some of their newer music, danced our asses off to them until we stopped and saw a little bit of Grizzly Bear, but we left them early to get a good spot for Wilco, and more primarily, Paul McCartney. I know some about Wilco, but after seeing them live, I decided I need to look into them more, they were an incredible show, there is so much talent in that band, its almost unfair. We were about 70 rows of people away from the pit for their set, and that was an incredible show. That's another set from the weekend I really, really liked.

Then was sir Paul. I went into it not the biggest McCartney fan, and was there for the novelty of being able to say I saw a Beatle. Let me ******* tell you guys... I saw one of the ************* Beatles, and it was an incredible show. We were incredibly close for his set, maybe 50 people away from the pit, and it was probably my third favorite show of the weekend. He played lots of the Beatles' hits, of course as well as his own stuff and his other project which I can't remember the name of right now. It was incredible, I've never seen the lawn for the What Stage so packed. Literally as far as I could see there was no room for walking. Bonnaroo normally sells roughly 80,000 tickets, but rumor was that this year there were over 103,000 people there. I'd bet 80,000 of them were watching McCartney that night. He told so many stories about Clapton and Hendrix, but he told his story of how he never got to say goodbye to Lennon, which really got me, really really got me. Hearing all of those people singing along, all the lighters lit for Hey Jude, it was an atmosphere I've not felt often before. Paul McCartney loves being Paul McCartney, that is the only thing I can say that rubs me the wrong way, but hey, if I were Paul McCartney, I'd love being Paul McCartney too. It's one of the shows I'll be talking about for a long time for sure.

We hung around for a little bit of ZZ top after that set, and got to listen to them from afar before we decided to call it a night and get some sleep

Saturday turned into a relaxing day, and a hell of a night, we started with Lord Huron, who played an incredible set. They really jam out some of their tunes, which is something I did not expect at all. There are some brilliant musicians in that band, and some of their set is already up on the site. Definitely check it out if you can they were so much fun, and got the day going right.

Then we went to see Gov't Mule, simply because Warren Haynes is an animal, one of the most talented guitar players, hands down. We didn't hang out long because my friend rolled his ankle and we needed to head back to camp so he could take an Advil and rest a little before the night. I would've liked to catch Frank Turner or the Tallest Man on Earth, but he was hurting and needed the break, which turned out to be perfectly timed for us so we weren't dead for the night.

We came back and watched a little bit of Bjork before going to the Lumineers. What they say about her shows is true, they are a spectacle to be seen. She had a full choir behind her when we were there and she was all dressed up in some outfit and flying around the stage. Something about Icelandic women's accents just get me, after each song she would finish with a cheery "Thank you" and that alone is enough to give a guy a half chub. The Lumineers were another great set for me. We got real close and were able to see them when they were out in the crowd a few times. They played some new tunes, and had the crowd singing along with them most of the night. I had originally planned on leaving their set a little early , but when Mumford cancelled that opened it up for us to stay there the whole set, and I'm glad we did, it was another great show from the weekend. Then we went over to Jack Johnson for a few songs, he covered The Cave for all the Mumford fans that were there, and we left.

We left him early because we wanted to get a good spot for the Rock 'n Soul Superjam. It was being hosted by Jim James, but he brought in Brittney Howard from the Alabama Shakes, which was a great, great surprise for me, her voice is one of the best in music right now. Larry Graham, the bassist from Sly and the Family Stone, John Oates, Zigaboo Modeliste from the Meters, and the horn section of the Preservation Hall Jazz Band. Billy Idol made a stop, R Kelly made a stop in there, and to my surprise, ******* KILLED IT, I was in shock at how he just came in there and belted his lungs out for Long Time Coming. That show was probably my second favorite of the weekend, though I would've had a blast no matter what was going on around me, haha. We met a group of guys beforehand that were doing what I was doing and that made the whole thing even better, everyone around us was doing something, and the crowd energy there was as high as any of the shows all weekend. That show was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I feel blessed to have been able to see it. Larry Graham is a king, he made his entrance onstage wearing all all white suit/tie/pants/hat combo, playing the funkiest bassline, but it was so authoritative at the same time. As a bass player, I found his sound to be on another level the whole night. If you guys can find any video of The Rock /n Soul Superjam online, watch it, its unreal, and you'll see just how into it the whole crowd was.

After that we went and checked out Empire of the Sun with our friends I mentioned while talking about OMAM's set, danced to them for a little while and then went and saw Bustle in your Hedgerow, which is a led Zeppelin instrumental cover band, but they had Brittney Howard back again doing vocals for a few songs too, which was incredible. We left their set at 3:30 a.m. and got ready for the last day watching the sun come up by the time we finally got back to camp and really fell asleep.

Sunday was a fairly laid back day, we didn't go in until later in the afternoon, checked out Macklemore and Ryan Lewis for a little while, we could hear them from camp anyway. I've got a lot of respect for Macklemore, so that was cool to see. Saw the Sheepdogs, too which was cool, but they didn't seem to have a lot of energy with them for some reason, and met up with our friends from before again for Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes. They had to leave after their set so we wanted to say bye before they went anyway.

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes gave me an experience I'll remember for the rest of my life. First off, they know how to arrange their music to fuel a crowd and really give them a flow of emotions. They played Fiya Wata, I cried, it was perfect, the meaning behind that song has so much power to me that I couldn't hold it back and didn't care to. But that wasn't even close to the most powerful thing of that show. They finished with Home, of course, but as it was winding down, they went out into the crowd and started asking people to tell them stories. There was the typical boyfriend/girlfriend story, the best friend story, but then Alexander Ebert handed one guy the mic and gave everyone there a memory to cherish forever. My eyes are already starting to well up thing about it, to tell you the truth. This guy, who looked no older than 25 had a form of Leukemia, and he went into his story about how a year ago he got a life saving surgery, and on that day, the band came in and visited him. Alexander brought him out of the crowd, up on stage, the entire band came up to him and hugged him, and asked him to tell his story more. He told us the type of Leukemia, that he got an anonymous donor, and how the band came in to visit him and made him feel better and gave him inspiration, and because of the donor that day, and because he met them, that was the reason he was there this year. I had tears rolling down my face the whole time he was telling that story, and so did pretty much everyone, it was such a happy uplifting story that it brought out tears in nearly everyone. I'm going to be looking for this moment online until I find it, and when I do, I'm sharing it. It is hands down my favorite Bonnaroo moment, and what this place is really about. Its moments like that that make me love that place, those people, and is the true essence of the magic that happens there. The set itself was worth the trip, but everything that happened during Home made Bonnaroo priceless for me, yet again. All the while this was going on, there had been an on and off rain from a thunderstorm that was just missing us, and we were being treated to a natural light show. It is a magical moment that tens of thousands of people could share, and I'm sure they are sharing it too. Truly a life changing experience, and my absolute favorite show of the weekend, and maybe ever.

We tried to check out The National, but after what just happened at Edward Sharpe, everybody couldn't stick around long, we were stuck on that story, and hearing the National (which, don't get me wrong, is great, and I was excited to see) just kept that memory in our minds, so when the ladies had to leave, we decided to go to Ed Helms' Bluegrass Superjam. All the big names were there, Del McCoury, Sam Bush, Chris Thiely, and so many others. We finished with about a half hour of Tom Petty before we decided to head back to camp finish packing away what little we had out yet so it wouldn't be soaked (there was another thunderstorm that started dropping some serious rain on us by this point), said bye to our neighbors that were there, and went back to real life.

The weekend was once again fantastic, and I was able to rediscover what I love about Bonnaroo. Seeing McCartney, brought in a really cool opportunity for me, the Rock 'n Soul Superjam was crazy out of this world awesome, and something that'll never happen again, and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes brought such power to their set, and gave me a priceless memory that I will cherish for the rest of my life, along with countless others from this weekend, in all honestly. Bonnaroo is a wonderful place, and once again, I'm going to encourage anyone who has thought about going to actually get out and go. I talked to so many people who told horror stories of their first Bonnaroo and still came back because this place and the experiences there are so overwhelmingly positive and good that its almost as if they don't happen at all. Anyone who read this whole thing, props to you, but I lived it, and this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what Bonnaroo is really like

Old 06-18-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

For the TL;DRers, read the bigger paragraphs, that's where the meat of the weekend was for me.

Old 06-18-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

This is that moment from Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes set. Sheer magic, if this doesn't move you in some way, nothing does. Yes this video is worth every second, and then some

Old 06-18-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Thanks man, I'll give them a listen
You've probably already done so, but certainly Purity Ring. Phantogram, Chvrches, Alpines, Grimes, and Cults might also fit your interests.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Accidentally had this looping while gaming for an hour. lol
Old 06-24-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aside from the annoying crowds, Firefly was a great experience. I think my friends and I did a pretty good job taking as many bands in as we could. My favorites were (in no order) Wild Belle, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Foxygen, Dr. Dog, and the Alabama Shakes.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

been listening to this album a lot, recently:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
Aside from the annoying crowds, Firefly was a great experience. I think my friends and I did a pretty good job taking as many bands in as we could. My favorites were (in no order) Wild Belle, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, Foxygen, Dr. Dog, and the Alabama Shakes.
I pretty much killed Firefly but I almost went in the exact opposite way as you even though we pretty much like the same stuff from that list.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote