Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Last night the Heat came back without Wade. He came back on and San Antonio took the lead again.

Wade makes them worse because he can't space the floor for LeBron.
This is definately true but I said it when the team was constructed and it still rears it's ugly head at the worst time. It's a tough situation, you can't leave Wade on the bench with the season on the line being that this has always been his team and everything he has done and is capable of. But Bron was in a zone, the Spurs were afraid of leaving any shooters so Bron was having his way. The Spurs don't even defend Wade at the 3 point line what so ever, then as soon as he comes in his man cheats over into the paint, then Wade shoots a turn around fade away jumper and Lebron goes back to being in a funk.

It's a tough position to be in, but usually they can make it work. It's just when Wade has been sitting for awhile and comes in during the middle of a run is when it gets weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LBJ lost the headband because he knows the inevitable

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I would argue it's the majority. .
It really isn't the majority.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
It really isn't the majority.
You guys are right, I should change the wording.

The majority of Miami are awful sports fans. The ones that actually are fans aren't bad.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd agree with that.

Bosh told everyone who left game 6 early to stay the **** home for game 7. <3

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've started to like Bosh more this year. He's accepted his role, and seems to just be trolling the media and fans constantly. I still don't think he's elite in terms of talent, but when he has good games he's good and when he's off he's really bad.

He's like a better version of Carlos Boozer, except less entertaining on the court and more entertaining off it.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
You guys are right, I should change the wording.

The majority of Miami are awful sports fans. The ones that actually are fans aren't bad.
I will accept that.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 06-19-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I blame Pop for the threes. He benched Duncan for god knows wtf reason when the Heat didn't necessarily need a three and they got the board. If Duncan grabs the rebound they're at the line up 5, instead they allow Miller to feed Lebron to take them within two. I still don't get why Ginobili was in there. That to me was far worse than anything else. He kept trusting that he would make it happen and Ginobili kept driving recklessly into double coverage and jumped to pass. He did that four or five times late in the game.
Agree. Imagine if the coach of the Pacers benched his big man with the game on the line, imagine the heat that guy would of got.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it won't happen, but it would be one of the most epic story lines ever if Bron never wore his headband again. It doesn't get much better then that.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
LBJ lost the headband because he knows the inevitable

Don't stop Bert. You're cracking me up.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I know it won't happen, but it would be one of the most epic story lines ever if Bron never wore his headband again. It doesn't get much better then that.
lol eventually he'll go with the full shaved look and maybe then will stop the headband or maybe not since he has worn it forever.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
lol eventually he'll go with the full shaved look and maybe then will stop the headband or maybe not since he has worn it forever.
Lol. I know he's cautious of the hairline I get that, I'm 29 and going through it except mine is the Ginobli vs the hairline going but going bald would fix all those problems.

But anyone who has NBA TV they'll be replaying it all week. I think I just need the 4th quarter, gonna keep that on the DVR for awhile.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Can we stop acting like every team doesn't have fans that do this ****? Honestly, it's like some of you will find any excuse to **** on the Heat.
I guarantee no one would have left early at a Lakers game. Or even if the game was in SA. Can you stop acting like Miami has a solid sports fan base?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I guarantee no one would have left early at a Lakers game. Or even if the game was in SA. Can you stop acting like Miami has a solid sports fan base?
did you try to pick a terrible example on purpose?
Old 06-19-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
idk

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2460753.html
Old 06-19-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
lolwat? When did I ever act like they have a solid fan base? All I'm saying is no matter how hardcore the fans are, there WILL be people like this leaving if their team is losing/about to lose. You're the one acting like it's such a travesty when Heat fans do it when LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TEAM HAS FANS LIKE THIS.

And your guarantee is utter ********, because it has happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
did you try to pick a terrible example on purpose?
Apparently so. I grew up in LA and they have the biggest bandwagon fans in the universe.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
lolwat? When did I ever act like they have a solid fan base? All I'm saying is no matter how hardcore the fans are, there WILL be people like this leaving if their team is losing/about to lose. You're the one acting like it's such a travesty when Heat fans do it when LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TEAM HAS FANS LIKE THIS.

And your guarantee is utter ********, because it has happened.
And what I'm saying is that Miami is a lot more noticeable because Miami sports fans, in general, suck. What are you defending?

And LA is probably a bad example. Let's use a good fan base. No one in OKC would have left if they were down 5 with a minute left.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
And a blowout in the regular season is different than down 5 with a minute left in game 6 of the finals.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are always moronic people that will leave, regardless of location. It's a fact.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

In the same numbers? Doubt it. I just don't get why or how people are defending Miami sports fans.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In the same numbers? Doubt it. I just don't get why or how people are defending Miami sports fans.
Nobody is defending those morons or Miami fans in general. But using that photo to bash Miami sports fans is illogical. That's the point.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I wasn't even talking about the photo. More of the commentary during the broadcast and even by Miami sportswriters during the game. I was just arguing against people who seemed to be arguing for Miami sports fans.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I wasn't even talking about the photo. More of the commentary during the broadcast and even by Miami sportswriters during the game. I was just arguing against people who seemed to be arguing for Miami sports fans.
Miami sports fans are definitely terrible. There is no debate there.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently there was fans trying to kick the doors down after they were locked out and some where restrained by police.
Old 06-19-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@ESPNSteinLine

Latest w/@ramonashelburne: One source close to Clips/Celts talks expressing optimism parties could agree to trade terms as soon as tonight
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote