Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Official KSP thread

Alright, the PC thread is starting to move on to other topics than KSP. There are a lot of us who play this so let's use this thread to share our successes and massive failures, give tips and ask for pointers.

To that point, how the heck are you supposed to actually land on the mun? What does the final flight path parabola look like?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Booya. Uhhh. It's hard to explain. I'll have to post my rocket design for my Mun lander.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When do you want to turn your Mun descent into a straight up and down descent? 20km? 5km?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh...hmm. It's tough. It really just depends on how powerful your engines are to slow you down. I usually start slowing down and go straight up and down around 30 km. Just in small bursts because you're going to keep picking up speed as you fall.

Also, njx! We must try this multiplayer plug in. Too many of us play not to!
Old 06-20-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Finally got my damn space tug up in the air. Had to expend a bit of my primary fuel to get in the orbit so I just docked with my Kerbin Orbital Fueling Station and topped off. Sort of nice to have it there, haha.

Now I just need to figure out what sort of landing craft I want to hook up to it. I may go for a re-design. My old design was a Poodle engine and one big tank with landing struts attached, haha. Not very elegant. I may opt for a smaller craft with a bit more power since now I have the option of being pulled to my destination.