Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-20-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I was actually more so saying that to mock, Ness, who when Sony said they weren't having any DRM/Always online stuff that it was "over."

Although, I did see an article saying the Xbox One passed the PS4 on the sales chart for video games after the announcement.
Except that there are 4 PS4 SKUs in the hourly top 10...

(3:30 PM central)

1. Xbox One
2. The Last of Us
3. Playstation 4 (standard edition)
4. Playstation 4 - Watch Dogs bundle
5. Playstation 4 - Battlefield 4 bundle
6. PSN Network Card - $20
7. Animal Crossing - New Leaf
8. Playstation 4 - Killzone: Shadow Fall bundle
9. Far Cry 3 (X360)
10. Dualshock 4 controller

2013 best sellers in video games thus far...

1. PSN Network Card - $20
2. Playstation 4 (launch edition)

8. Xbox One
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Except that there are 4 PS4 SKUs in the hourly top 10...

(3:30 PM central)

1. Xbox One
2. The Last of Us
3. Playstation 4 (standard edition)
4. Playstation 4 - Watch Dogs bundle
5. Playstation 4 - Battlefield 4 bundle
6. PSN Network Card - $20
7. Animal Crossing - New Leaf
8. Playstation 4 - Killzone: Shadow Fall bundle
9. Far Cry 3 (X360)
10. Dualshock 4 controller

2013 best sellers in video games thus far...

1. PSN Network Card - $20
2. Playstation 4 (launch edition)

8. Xbox One
Yeah but does't the XBox One not have any starter kits?
Old 06-20-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The blatant fanboyism in this thread is nearly unreadable.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And hear I wanted to have a merged console thread..
Old 06-20-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
And hear I wanted to have a merged console thread..

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
HEY, SCREW YOU!

I just got done writing a 12 page research project! My awareness in writing is currently lackluster.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just really wanted to use that gif.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

If you played DayZ Origins with us I would allow such mockeries of me to be made.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
The blatant fanboyism in this thread is nearly unreadable.
where's the fanboism at?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 06-20-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Throughout the entire thread.

Its the people on the PS4 side going "look my dick is bigger". While the guys on the Xbox side are saying "Its not about the size its the motion of the ocean".

Seriously both have they're merits what is the point in bitching for 40+ pages?
Old 06-20-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:

Its the people on the PS4 side going "look my dick is bigger". While the guys on the Xbox side are saying "Its not about the size its the motion of the ocean".

I mean, I was happy to let it die. Bert likes to troll so it has been consistently brought up over and over. I don't mind it now since E3 is over. It did get annoying when E3 was going on though
Old 06-20-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:

it hasn't been like that for like the last 2 pages. we've been very civil with each other. you just brought that up for no reason.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
12 whole pages?!
That was just my research project proposal, jerk.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
it hasn't been like that for like the last 2 pages. we've been very civil with each other. you just brought that up for no reason.
1.5 pages out of 63 is hardly anything to write home about.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
1.5 pages out of 63 is hardly anything to write home about.
IT'S A START!
Old 06-20-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I can tell the current debate boils down to.

XBox
Better AAA titles
Awesome TV things
Exclusive NFL Contnet
Nice enough to cave to its fanbase.

PS4
$100 Cheaper
better all round gaming specs
better indie game publisher titles.
nice enough to give us what we wanted first.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So will the ps4 /ps3 will they be able to have the NFL Sunday ticket like before or is MS taking that over now?
Old 06-21-2013, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
From what I can tell the current debate boils down to.

XBox
Better AAA titles
Awesome TV things
Exclusive NFL Contnet
Nice enough to cave to its fanbase.

PS4
$100 Cheaper
better all round gaming specs
better indie game publisher titles.
nice enough to give us what we wanted first.
I think that more or less falls into how I feel about the two presently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a vast majority of people it's still going to come down to what titles you want to play (especially now since they're basically the same ****). The indie games and price for PS4 is cool, but there are more games on xbox than ps that I want to get, so I'm probably gonna get an xbox.

And I'm actually intrigued by the kinect this time.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I honestly just prefer the XBox interface and online community.

Sure there are whiny little annoying kids but overall I fell like its just better.

Although I will probably end up with both at some point down the line.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect post Broth :)

I'll probably end up on the PS side when the deals come down next year mainly due to the fact that the IMHO the best games on Xbox are coming to PC anyhow. Given that I'm a PC gamer first and foremost it makes more sense to me to nab the system exclusives I have no shot at with my computer (damn you Sony!). Looking forward to playing Titanfall with you fools :P

That being said Rezzed's conference is this weekend and DayZ news is to be had.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they make the kinect better with XB1? My kids and woman love the games tailored to them for the 360 kinect but the ones I was interested in were disappointments.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Did they make the kinect better with XB1? My kids and woman love the games tailored to them for the 360 kinect but the ones I was interested in were disappointments.
The Kinect itself is supposed to have considerably better tracking to the point where it can see individual fingers. They even claim it can sense your heart rate.

Games though... Idk.
Old 06-21-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RTS kinect gogogo.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 02:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just heard about the most important thing I will take from the conference: Peggle 2!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote