Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-12-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Death Note Mafia Signup thread

I worked with JR to create this game and we came up with a few interesting twists and responses to things that people consider annoying about mafia games. Before you ask yes this is fully based on the Death Note anime, manga and novels while knowledge of the source material is helpful it is not required. This is a true mafia game as opposed to some of my previous games which were more ability mash ups. I'm looking for 18-20 players. There are some interesting new abilities that work well with the theme.

For those who don't know the source material and would like to know ...
http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

the whole anime series is on hulu here
http://www.hulu.com/playlist/144583

1. RobS
2. Bharaat
3. Rufus
4. SuperMcGee
5. BallerT
6. CJSchneider
7. D-unit
8. TH
9. Fenikz
10. vidae
11. BuckeyeDan

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Last edited by Brothgar : 06-22-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in....will be completely unavailable until Friday night, but should be able to maintain decent activity thereafter. Perhaps a bit less than usual as I will be playing catchup in work all week.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:43 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can count on me.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently I let everyone down by not killing Rufus in the last game, so I guess I'll give it another go.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:14 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My name is Baller and I like to party. (I'm in)

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:22 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be somewhat inactive compared to other games I play but if you need a spot filler I'm in. And I seriously doubt you'll be able to get 18-20 people anymore. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^ look at ole Debbie downer over here.

Damn it Vidae.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:37 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it starts after the 17th, I'm in, or can be a replacement after that.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in. Give me a townie role so I can reveal on Day 1.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in too as well also.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sure, why not, had no clue wtf was happening last time though

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I can work with 15 but with 10 means I'm going to have to go to another game.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-20-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

If I can get one more I can try a very much reduced game.

EDIT: A much reduced game with no theme.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 06-20-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't commit to mafia until sometime in July at best.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Well it saddens me that I couldn't even get 10 folks to sign up. So tomorrow morning I'm going to proceede with 9 and start on night 0 so it will be like the town killed a vanilla townie day 1.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-22-2013, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
Well it saddens me that I couldn't even get 10 folks to sign up. So tomorrow morning I'm going to proceede with 9 and start on night 0 so it will be like the town killed a vanilla townie day 1.
Did you send any PMs? I'm sure you can get one person!
Old 06-22-2013, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Did you send any PMs? I'm sure you can get one person!
I sent a few I could send a few more.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-22-2013, 03:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Vidae will play. I declare it so.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:45 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I forgot about vidae all the way down there at the bottom. nice.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-22-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brothgar sent an incredibly convincing PM.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

When is this kicking off, broth.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
When is this kicking off, broth.
I'm going to assign roles now should start up around 1-1:30 PM EST

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 06-22-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I'm going to assign roles now should start up around 1-1:30 PM EST
OK, cool. I'll be out of pocket most of the day today, but should be relatively active starting tomorrow.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=56884 game has started

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: