Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 06-21-2013, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I'm thinking this is a way out for him. Time to become cooperative and try to plea the charges. If he basically tells them what he knows (although this is all assuming he didn't pull the trigger) then with good lawyers he may only see a small jail term.

Goodell will come down hard on him, although it's kind of an unprecedented case as far as Goodell is concerned so what the suspension will be is unknown.
I agree. If he's smart he'll take the obstruction of justice and get a deal done. However, I'd be surprised if he plays in 2013, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play for NE again even though I hope he does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:34 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I agree. If he's smart he'll take the obstruction of justice and get a deal done. However, I'd be surprised if he plays in 2013, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play for NE again even though I hope he does.
I think at this point I would probably be more surprised if he does play for the Pats again

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless they can prove that him destroying his OWN home security and such was a direct result of hiding something involving this man's death, I don't see any reason he should take a plea bargain or cooperate. Have your lawyer force the prosecution that this was in direct relation to this murder, cause how are you going to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The Boston Herald reported that Hernandez was told to leave the stadium by staff, who were waiting for him when he showed up for a workout. Patriots spokesperson Stacey James told the newspaper that he had no idea why Hernandez came to the stadium. "

Per espnboston, yikes.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Unless they can prove that him destroying his OWN home security and such was a direct result of hiding something involving this man's death, I don't see any reason he should take a plea bargain or cooperate. Have your lawyer force the prosecution that this was in direct relation to this murder, cause how are you going to do that?
It could be a risk doing that though. Everything we know now is purely circumstantial. It doesn't paint a pretty picture but by the word of the law he can't be convicted for murder or accessory on any of it. However if any information comes to light from his phone or security system that wasn't properly erased he could be doing more damage. It will be very difficult for a prosecution to prove he pulled the trigger, however on obstruction charges if they can place him with the man on the night, place his car at the scene, not have an alibi for the time, neighbours testimonies of him entering the property shortly after hearing gun shots, hiring a cleaning crew to scrub his home, destroying any video and electronic evidence then not cooperating with a police investigation it seems almost a slam dunk for those charges.

Again, he almost certainly won't be charged (let alone convicted) for murder, but obstruction is way different. And pleaing out sooner could be the difference in a sentence of less than a year and a sentence over 5 years.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
It could be a risk doing that though. Everything we know now is purely circumstantial. It doesn't paint a pretty picture but by the word of the law he can't be convicted for murder or accessory on any of it. However if any information comes to light from his phone or security system that wasn't properly erased he could be doing more damage. It will be very difficult for a prosecution to prove he pulled the trigger, however on obstruction charges if they can place him with the man on the night, place his car at the scene, not have an alibi for the time, neighbours testimonies of him entering the property shortly after hearing gun shots, hiring a cleaning crew to scrub his home, destroying any video and electronic evidence then not cooperating with a police investigation it seems almost a slam dunk for those charges.

Again, he almost certainly won't be charged (let alone convicted) for murder, but obstruction is way different. And pleaing out sooner could be the difference in a sentence of less than a year and a sentence over 5 years.
Yeah after I posted I sort of started wavering on that mind set, and it sounds like the organization is none too happy about this either. Ugh, I really hope he avoids any jail time.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is what I get for making Ray Lewis Jokes for the last 10 years.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Well this is what I get for making Ray Lewis Jokes for the last 10 years.
Your silly jokes got a man killed. You should feel guilty now.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And now you make me feel like an asshole. TGIF.

Seriously though, this is just a **** situation. Anyone of us would be lying if we said we aren't concerned about losing Hernandez, but you also want justice because these crimes can't go unpunished.

This is especially weird because Hernandez graduated a year above me in school and was the best football player in New England when I was playing. I went to BC camp when he was there, and I also did two 7 on 7 camps that he was a part of. We don't have many guys go D1 in New England, so when everyone would be doing those whispers like "I hear that guy is going to Florida." You know like a startstruck kid. That made me follow his career at Florida, espcially being at Ole Miss when I could say I played against him (camped, but still).

When I walked on to the Ole Miss team, people would joke that the only other person from our area on a good football team was Hernandez (they think New England football is a joke, which is reasonable). Then he got drafted by the Pats which was awesome and I've been a huge fan of his during his time here.

Moral of the story is this sucks, not only because he is a big part of our offense but because it kind of hits close to home. I guess as close to home as possible for an NFL player. Having said that, there is no excuse for what happened. I will wait to hear all of the facts, but IF he did do it or played a part in it, he deserves whatever punishment they see fit.

Just a sad situation all around, especially considering his young kid. You would think a guy who had his life rocked when his died like Hernandez would never want to put his own child through something similar. That is the **** that gets to me.

Feed Moncrief
Old 06-21-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-e...-for-hernandez

posted my thoughts in the other thread, but this was good news imo.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hernandez will be fine, come out unscathed from all this.
Papa Goodell will suspend him, but he'll play again for you guys, and perhaps this season still.

These things have a way of working out for the athlete.
Just wondering what and how long Papa Goodell will whack him for.
As one of you said, this is a new one since he's been whacking players.

Vick was convicted and imprisoned, because dogs>people and because of the eyewitness testimony.

Who knows here, but I don't see Aaron being sentenced and imprisoned for this.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's done here. He's not good enough to warrant dealing with this kind of distraction, and after this season we can plan long term without him. It sucks that his contract is so brutal, but we have to move on.

I'm thinking Edelman may not be a terrible fit for the H-Back role. He looked good a few preseasons ago out of the backfield, and while he's vastly undersized he's still about as physical as Hernandez.
cmarq83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
He's done here. He's not good enough to warrant dealing with this kind of distraction, and after this season we can plan long term without him. It sucks that his contract is so brutal, but we have to move on.

I'm thinking Edelman may not be a terrible fit for the H-Back role. He looked good a few preseasons ago out of the backfield, and while he's vastly undersized he's still about as physical as Hernandez.
It's not fair to say that because nobody is good enough for this kind of thing. Let's be honest, he is one of the most dynamic young players in the game. He has the potential to be a star in this offense and teaming him with Gronk for years to come with them both locked up is as good as it gets. Losing him would be an enormous punch in the *****. If Dobson could become the outside receiver we envison, having those three with Amendola and our running backs is perfect. Plus our OL is getting built up and Brady has some more good years.

Losing Hernandez will hurt bad. He is a perfect fit for what we do, and players with his skillset/talent do not grow on trees.

Feed Moncrief
Old 06-21-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
It's not fair to say that because nobody is good enough for this kind of thing. Let's be honest, he is one of the most dynamic young players in the game. He has the potential to be a star in this offense and teaming him with Gronk for years to come with them both locked up is as good as it gets. Losing him would be an enormous punch in the *****. If Dobson could become the outside receiver we envison, having those three with Amendola and our running backs is perfect. Plus our OL is getting built up and Brady has some more good years.

Losing Hernandez will hurt bad. He is a perfect fit for what we do, and players with his skillset/talent do not grow on trees.
I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, but we cannot afford to keep him around regardless of how this turns out. Hernandez as he is right now will likely remain a fringe pro bowl type guy who is a great, but not elite player. He legitimately played some role in someone's murder one way or another, and from a chemistry, image, and credibility standpoint we can't keep him here no matter what happens. It sucks to lose a guy who we all saw as a 10 year building block, but we still have a HOF QB, hopefully 1 of the top 5 skill players in football, and some potentially good young guys. It's not like losing Gronk where we can't find anyone to simulate him. As soon as next year we can go after a guy like Crabtree who brings the same kind of skills to the table that Hernandez does.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not saying it doesn't hurt, but we cannot afford to keep him around regardless of how this turns out. Hernandez as he is right now will likely remain a fringe pro bowl type guy who is a great, but not elite player. He legitimately played some role in someone's murder one way or another, and from a chemistry, image, and credibility standpoint we can't keep him here no matter what happens. It sucks to lose a guy who we all saw as a 10 year building block, but we still have a HOF QB, hopefully 1 of the top 5 skill players in football, and some potentially good young guys. It's not like losing Gronk where we can't find anyone to simulate him. As soon as next year we can go after a guy like Crabtree who brings the same kind of skills to the table that Hernandez does.
I'm not disagreeing with your assessment of Hernandez the person, I am disagreeing with your assessment of Hernandez the player. It is probably a moot point anyways, but the guy made the Pro Bowl when he was 21. He has all world talent and is in the perfect offense for what he can do, with ideal players around him to get the best out of him. It is easy to forget this because he was banged up this year, but please let's try to remember that this is one of the most dynamic young weapons in the game. He lines up at TE/WR/running back and has even returned punts. He has shown he can put up big numbers while being the #3 option in the passing game behind Gronk and Welker.

I am not saying the juice is worth the squeeze, but Hernandez is a hell of a football player and is only 23.

Feed Moncrief
Old 06-21-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I move cross country... don't check the news or watch TV for a week and this is what I see...

WTF Hernandez?!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I dont care who he killed, if he isnt convicted or thrown in jail we better ******* keep him.Ravens didn't send Lewis packing, and that turned out alright. Plus what reputation? Everyone ******* hates our organization anyway.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hernandez hasn't even yet been arrested for obstruction of justice, which is the polices way of putting the squeeze to try to get information from someone. It points to two things... they think Hernandez knows more than he's telling and they don't know enough to charge him with a much more serious crime, like accessory to murder.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Hernandez hasn't even yet been arrested for obstruction of justice, which is the polices way of putting the squeeze to try to get information from someone. It points to two things... they think Hernandez knows more than he's telling and they don't know enough to charge him with a much more serious crime, like accessory to murder.
Pretty much this. And if they do charge him with obstruction, I'm sure his lawyer will get it thrown out by the end of the day because most of what were hearing is all circumstantial. Who knows but right now, to say we need to cut ties with this guy is ridiculous.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-21-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

The guy pretty obviously played a role in MURDERING someone. I don't care if he gets away with it or not, at some point you have to draw a line. Even construed in the worst way possible, the Ray Lewis or Ben Roethlisburger incidents don't appear to look as bad as this. Someone got execution style murdered, and Hernandez obviously played at least a role in covering it up. He's a fairly dynamic player, but he's not an indispensable piece of this offense. We've played a lot of games with him out, and while right now it may look bad because our skill positions look like utter garbage, it sets a really bad precedent keeping an obvious psychopath around just because he possesses elite agility. I don't want to have him endanger our other players, and frankly I don't want to spend the next 10 years cheering for somebody who is so far gone as a scumbag that it sickens me.

Hernandez just isn't worth it.

And regardless of how his legal situation turns out, I seriously doubt he's going to play this year anyways.

You guys know I love the Pats, but I can't root for him to just get a slap on the wrist here. I would love nothing more than for something to come out that reasonably clears Hernandez of any wrongdoing, but as it appears now he seems really guilty to me. There is a point where a line is crossed and things become more important than a sports team winning or losing. This is one of those times. I can't fathom Hernandez having a future here with what has come to light, and if he does get off because he's a famous athlete, and he did a good job of covering his tracks I don't want him back. If the Krafts accept him back with open arms just because he can help them win football games, I'd honestly have to re-evaluate my love of this team. Frankly it shocks me that some of you guys genuinely want him back no matter the circumstance.

Last edited by cmarq83 : 06-21-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The guy pretty obviously played a role in MURDERING someone. I don't care if he gets away with it or not, at some point you have to draw a line. Even construed in the worst way possible, the Ray Lewis or Ben Roethlisburger incidents don't appear to look as bad as this. Someone got execution style murdered, and Hernandez obviously played at least a role in covering it up. He's a fairly dynamic player, but he's not an indispensable piece of this offense. We've played a lot of games with him out, and while right now it may look bad because our skill positions look like utter garbage, it sets a really bad precedent keeping an obvious psychopath around just because he possesses elite agility. I don't want to have him endanger our other players, and frankly I don't want to spend the next 10 years cheering for somebody who is so far gone as a scumbag that it sickens me.

Hernandez just isn't worth it.

And regardless of how his legal situation turns out, I seriously doubt he's going to play this year anyways.

You guys know I love the Pats, but I can't root for him to just get a slap on the wrist here. I would love nothing more than for something to come out that reasonably clears Hernandez of any wrongdoing, but as it appears now he seems really guilty to me. There is a point where a line is crossed and things become more important than a sports team winning or losing. This is one of those times. I can't fathom Hernandez having a future here with what has come to light, and if he does get off because he's a famous athlete, and he did a good job of covering his tracks I don't want him back. If the Krafts accept him back with open arms just because he can help them win football games, I'd honestly have to re-evaluate my love of this team. Frankly it shocks me that some of you guys genuinely want him back no matter the circumstance.
I respect that. I felt the same way of Johnny Jolly and all he did was use and sell the purple drank.

What if Hernandez didn't do the killing, nor want that to happen, but his mates did it and he was basically *****ed. Perhaps scared for his own life, but if not, went along to try and hide it and never be implicated in it because of fear of prison?
That's his best case scenario. Would you welcome him back if that's what happened?
Old 06-22-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I have so many things in response to say to that, Im not even sure to begin so I'm just going to say lets agree to disagree.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I have so many things in response to say to that, Im not even sure to begin so I'm just going to say lets agree to disagree.
That couldn't have been in response to me, as I just asked questions. Nothing to disagree with question-wise.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

It was in regards to Cmarq's post.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It definitely seems like Hernandez is guilty of at least obstruction of justice, but it would be foolish to cut ties with him before letting the legal system run its course. At this point, he hasn't even been arrested. and people are already willing to release one of our top young players.