Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-16-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea the schedule is insane!!! I think they want us playing all the big teams the first year to generate interest and ratings in this area.

Luckily we should have a very senior laden team so hope that helps.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yea the schedule is insane!!! I think they want us playing all the big teams the first year to generate interest and ratings in this area.

Luckily we should have a very senior laden team so hope that helps.
Ya, and it helps that you're in the East. Maryland drew us instead of Nebraska, hopefully we are back to being a decent team/draw at that point. Hoping we get you guys in 2015.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just so everyone knows if anyone ever comes to a game in Jersey now we're definitely tailgating!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-16-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably gonna try and come to that Penn State @ Rutgers game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...102723798.html

robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just so everyone knows if anyone ever comes to a game in Jersey now we're definitely tailgating!!
I'm holding you to that. Odds are good that I'll be going to the Rutgers-PSU game
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:37 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone here a Wisconsin fan? I was just watching reruns of the TCU vs. Wisconsin game, and started to think, it would kind of suck (not to be a dick) to pay to go to 3 straight Rose Bowls (I mean hotel, airfare, tickets, etc.) and not win a single one. I was just thinking about that, and I know how it feels though, OU losing to USC and LSU, which both I attended. But I feel like Wisconsin can't get a break in the Rose Bowl.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Is anyone here a Wisconsin fan? I was just watching reruns of the TCU vs. Wisconsin game, and started to think, it would kind of suck (not to be a dick) to pay to go to 3 straight Rose Bowls (I mean hotel, airfare, tickets, etc.) and not win a single one. I was just thinking about that, and I know how it feels though, OU losing to USC and LSU, which both I attended. But I feel like Wisconsin can't get a break in the Rose Bowl.
I'm a Wisconsin alum. Went to the first two and can say, without hesitation, that despite losing it was still one of the most fun things I've ever done. No regrets whatsoever. Those 2010 and 2011 teams were so much fun to watch and both games were incredibly competitive.

I didn't go this past year due to the fact that I just got married and just returned from my Maui honeymoon otherwise I would have been there again.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In case anyone is interested, I've posted a senior watch list for the Big Ten:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2013/...tml#more-25548
Old 06-24-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really interesting agreement between the ACC and B1G.

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...ch-6-year-deal

Quote:
The ACC also will have a deal with the Capital One Bowl that will allow the league to replace the Big Ten in the bowl if the Big Ten sends a team to the Orange, where it would play the ACC, according to McMurphy's report. In the Capital One Bowl, the ACC would play a team from the SEC.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love what the Big Ten has done with their bowl lineup. Delaney sacrificed nothing to the playoff system (SEC lost Chick-fil-A and Cotton Bowl, and the ACC and Big 12 lost their parts in those).

On the other hand, not only did Delaney not lose any of his big bowls, he added the Holiday Bowl and replaced one of their multiple Texas games with a game in New York City and the creation of the tier system ensures that a team won't end up in the same bowl game year after year. This will again be something that all of the other leagues will copy the next time around.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a flashback. Good lord those OSU teams were loaded. Too bad Michigan was better coached :(

OSU 72 - Pitt 0

Probably a source of Mark May's OSU hatred.

JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Nice new digs BF:

http://www.startribune.com/sports/go...215009961.html

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-11-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Just a flashback. Good lord those OSU teams were loaded. Too bad Michigan was better coached :(

OSU 72 - Pitt 0

Probably a source of Mark May's OSU hatred.

Coop couldn't win the big ones. A shame that '98 team didn't win the title, by far the best team in the country that year.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reading that Carlos Hyde is probably getting dismissed for hitting a woman at a bar.

If he did it, peace scumbag.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 07-21-2013 at 09:16 PM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Reading that Carlos Hyde is probably getting dismissed for hitting a woman at a bar.

If he did it, peace scumbag.
Yep. If he did it, good riddance.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not just a woman, a cops daughter.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:38 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
not just a woman, a cops daughter.
Why do these moronic football players keep throwing awę their lives doing stupid ****? How hard is it to act like a decent human and not rob, beat, or rape someone?
Old 07-22-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This means Jordan Hall is starter by default.

*tears of disgust*

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Why do these moronic football players keep throwing awę their lives doing stupid ****? How hard is it to act like a decent human and not rob, beat, or rape someone?
For an Urban Meyer player? Next to impossible.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair to Urban, he has been much better with player discipline since coming to Ohio State. If he was still at Florida I'm sure this Carlos Hyde stuff would just be swept under the rug.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Also sounds like Roby got arrested for refusing to leave a bar and getting pissy (doesn't sound like something that would be more than a few game suspension).

And rumors that an incoming stud freshman has either been kicked off the team or is in serious trouble for some minor offense (open container). Sounds like Von Bell.

Good times. Meyer has to be a hardass now, especially in light of Hernandez.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bierman is pretty miserable for a Big Ten university so it's nice to see Minnesota making a large overhaul of their current complex.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roby is facing charges of battery resulting in bodily injury.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Roby is facing charges of battery resulting in bodily injury.
Yeah, it sounds like a misdemeanor. Hopefully only a few games.