Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-13-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the Jeff Cameron show Gene Williams (Dot Com) stated USC had been using Matthew Thomas' father to recruit him after he signed his NLI.

Funny how USC fans claim this could never happen when it would be the second time Lane Kiffin has interfered with players who had already signed. It will be hilarious when they go back on probation.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Hell yeah I'd take Vanderdoesn't. He's a legit prospect, I never said anything that disputed that. But yes, Fitts and Massington were throwaways. USC ****** over Fitts because he was expandable in their eyes. Same reason Massington was pushed out, expandable in the coaches eyes.

No salt here, your sodium detector is bugged out.
The Vanderdoes comment was in response to sickwithit who isn't a fan of the EV situation.

I understand Massington with the injury situation, but Kiffin was pushing for Fitts all the way up to the minute he signed his LOI. I doubt he would waste his time and effort for someone he viewed as expendable.
Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
The Vanderdoes comment was in response to sickwithit who isn't a fan of the EV situation.

I understand Massington with the injury situation, but Kiffin was pushing for Fitts all the way up to the minute he signed his LOI. I doubt he would waste his time and effort for someone he viewed as expendable.
He was viewed as expandable, but we still could've used him. Kiffin could've screwed over any of the other EE's, but Fitts was the lowest on the totem poll so the rest is history. It was basically "Leon McQuay III is important enough to jeopardize one of our EE's. Who can we screw over that might still stick with us". They wanted Fitts (who wouldn't), but he wasn't as important as the other recruits.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-17-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wes Lunt to Illinois. Good move for both sides.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Former 5* DE Chris Martin has been thrown off the team at Kansas.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
National Champions!!!
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
National Champions!!!
You got that Hater in you I see : )

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a complete waste of talent if I've ever seen one!
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CB Lewis Toler from Western Michigan officially at Rutgers now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On the Jeff Cameron show Gene Williams (Dot Com) stated USC had been using Matthew Thomas' father to recruit him after he signed his NLI.

Funny how USC fans claim this could never happen when it would be the second time Lane Kiffin has interfered with players who had already signed. It will be hilarious when they go back on probation.
Im sure he did say that. Who the **** is Jeff Cameron or Gene Williams? FSU beat writers? Valid source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...ack-in-at-pitt

So Rushel Shell may want back at Pittsburgh. How the hell does that work if he was released from the school?
Old 06-24-2013, 10:23 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So Rushel Shell may want back at Pittsburgh. How the hell does that work if he was released from the school?
sign his name on the line?
Old 06-24-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
sign his name on the line?
Never enrolled at UCLA despite pledging a transfer. My guess is he could re-enroll and play immediately, I just don't know if the NCAA doesn't have some stupid rule to make him sit a year anyways.

He probably just wants a front row seat at Jameis Winston's debut
Old 06-24-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
What a complete waste of talent if I've ever seen one!
Fred Rouse says

He was reported as having the potential to go in the Top 100 picks right out of HS and ended up burning through FSU and UTEP before finishing his career at Concordia College in Alabama where he was not even the teams leading receiver. I know I'm biased, but for me he is the biggest waste of talent in the BCS era.

(Not counting someone like Callahan Bright who never made it to college to begin with)
Old 06-24-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/i...return-to-pitt

Well apparently not according to sources. Not surprised with the way he left the program to begin with.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

California University of Pennsylvania or JUCO is where I would guess he will be headed next. If he does head anywhere next.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
California University of Pennsylvania or JUCO is where I would guess he will be headed next. If he does head anywhere next.
Would Pittsburgh block a transfer to Temple? They aren't on Pitt's OOC schedule anytime soon, but this kid definitely burned bridges.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, nobody cares about Temple.

But, we tend to avoid bad apples.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Nah, nobody cares about Temple.

But, we tend to avoid bad apples.
You took Montel Harris from BC, Shell is no worse than him.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You took Montel Harris from BC, Shell is no worse than him.
In that case, yes please.

I'm sure they'll put him on a short leash. We have kicked out guys for very little stuff, given it was repeated incidents. Sometimes they pull the scholarship before entering college.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
In that case, yes please.

I'm sure they'll put him on a short leash. We have kicked out guys for very little stuff, given it was repeated incidents. Sometimes they pull the scholarship before entering college.
Unless I am missing something, I don't recall Shell ever really causing trouble. Just a kid who didn't adjust to a coaching change. It happens.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fred Rouse says

He was reported as having the potential to go in the Top 100 picks right out of HS and ended up burning through FSU and UTEP before finishing his career at Concordia College in Alabama where he was not even the teams leading receiver. I know I'm biased, but for me he is the biggest waste of talent in the BCS era.

(Not counting someone like Callahan Bright who never made it to college to begin with)
Willie Williams? He's gotta be running away with that title.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unless I am missing something, I don't recall Shell ever really causing trouble. Just a kid who didn't adjust to a coaching change. It happens.
Loud whispers that he has never been anything BUT trouble but he was "Rushel Shell" so everyone always tried to keep it quiet.

Being from the area, it's bizarre how little "factual information" is out there. Alot of rumor from both sides.

It wouldn't surprise me if Curt Cignetti managed to scoop him up at IUP.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shell would have been a nice addition for UCLA, but I'm not too bummed about it. Craig Lee sorting out his admission issues softens the blow a lot and Shell's head seems to be all over the place so I wish him the best.