Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
God damn you Doctor Who. Way too many feels. Just finished season "4".. I hate this show. So much. Ugh. Depressed for days now. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
*is halfway through season 4*

I think I need to get into Doctor Who.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I think I need to get into Doctor Who.
Never a bad choice

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While White Collar, Bones and Psych are off the air, I'm getting into Justified and catching all the Stargate: Atlantis episodes I missed while I was in college. Soon I will have to get through the entire series of Chuck as soon as it comes on Netflix. That doesn't leave too much time in my TV allowance for another show.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chuck is a very fun show. I hope it's on Netflix soon so you watch it from start to finish.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chuck is a very fun show. I hope it's on Netflix soon so you watch it from start to finish.
I met the guy who played Jeff on the show last week. Dude hangs out with my co-worker, who is also very funny in his own regard

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I was lucky enough to get to watch the first 4 seasons of Chuck, but married life got in the way of season 5. Those first few seasons were amazing. I can't wait for the final season, but I will definitely have to go in order to get a refresher.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I met the guy who played Jeff on the show last week. Dude hangs out with my co-worker, who is also very funny in his own regard
Haha, he does seem like he'd be fun to hang out with.

Quote:
I was lucky enough to get to watch the first 4 seasons of Chuck, but married life got in the way of season 5. Those first few seasons were amazing. I can't wait for the final season, but I will definitely have to go in order to get a refresher.
I should do that sometime too. Gotta finish Who first though.

Last edited by vidae : 06-27-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:41 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So Under the Dome was solid. It was the pilot and it was setting a lot of stuff up but I'll keep watching and see where it goes.
I caught it last night. I have to agree, solid is the right way to put it. I just feel like it was a show filled with clichés which I am not sure is a good thing.

Nothing really compelled me to watch the show another episode but it has enough potential for me to continue to give it a shot.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, he does seem like he'd be fun to hang out with.

I should do that sometime too. Gotta finish Who first though.

I ******* loved my Zune... RIP little buddy.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You would, Cain.

Also, they really do need to put Chuck on Netflix. There's no reason for it not to be! I would watch it soooo much.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

First off a Zune is/was about 100x more durable then an Ipod ever was... and it has a 1,000,000x better software.

It was just destined to fail with all the dumbass kids that needed to have and Ipod like their friends so they could be cool. I mean **** isn't that the only reason 98% of the population buys Apple products?
Old 06-27-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I ******* loved my Zune... RIP little buddy.
Mine is cracked and pretty much wont connect to a PC anymore. But it still plays dammit!

Quote:
First off a Zune is/was about 100x more durable then an Ipod ever was... and it has a 1,000,000x better software.

It was just destined to fail with all the dumbass kids that needed to have and Ipod like their friends so they could be cool. I mean **** isn't that the only reason 98% of the population buys Apple products?
Oh god yes it was. Zune failed because it went up against iPod. And you are again correct that is why people buy Apple.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-27-2013, 01:00 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Also, as ****** as iTunes was the Zune Marketplace was pretty useless.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Also, as ****** as iTunes was the Zune Marketplace was pretty useless.
Zune player was much better than iTunes though.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-27-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I seriously want to buy another Zune... Only if they still weren't $400+ on EBay :-(
Old 06-27-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loathe iTunes with a fiery passion.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I seriously want to buy another Zune... Only if they still weren't $400+ on EBay :-(
Beat to hell but still runs. When it does go out, I guess I will have to just buy memory for my phone or something.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-27-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I have never owned an iProduct. I have never installed iTunes. I feel I have not lost anything because of it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I have never owned an iProduct. I have never installed iTunes. I feel I have not lost anything because of it.
You certainly have not missed out on much. You're probably better off because of it too.
Old 06-28-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Happy Endings dead. :(

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...source=twitter

Kinda figured that would happen. Still sad though.

Old 06-28-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Oh god this is so true.

When did I start agreeing with you so much?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

iTunes makes like easy.

iTunes+ Apple tv+51 inch plasma= heaven
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys ... Midnight Badness!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh god this is so true.

When did I start agreeing with you so much?
Since I was awesome. Which has been forever.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find only people that know anything about computers hate apple. For those of us that can't tell when something is coded poorly, it all works great.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote