Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Run The Jewels- Killer Mike/El-P

It's free and it's amazing.

Bonekrusher
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSquad View Post

The two of them are so slept on, loving RTJ so far

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the track sticking with me, so far...

actually it's all really, really good.

Last edited by phlysac : 06-26-2013 at 10:01 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
"I keep it 300 like the Romans". What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You would think someone in the studio would have been like "heyyyy man...just uh...wanted you to know that it was the Spartans...ya know?"....but nope, no one said **** to him lol.
on the surface a terribly wrong history reference, but he TRULY was referring to the number 300 in roman numerals - CCC. he keeps it cool calm and collected. ALL PRAISE BE TO YEEZUS!

Old 06-27-2013, 06:09 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-28-2013, 02:19 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm slowly realizing T.I. can do no wrong in my eyes.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
T.I. can do no wrong in my eyes.

;P
Old 06-28-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol yes, I could be blind.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Old 06-29-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

;P
Old 06-29-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

This is the T.I. I liked best...

Old 06-29-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Missing these guys... These hooks are just...

All-time underrated album

And probably the best rock remix ever...

Last edited by phlysac : 06-29-2013 at 11:55 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

coming out of hiding to post this here bc none of my friends would care enough to discuss it.

of the 3 june 18th albums (kanye, cole, mac), mac miller's was miles ahead of the other two

edit: let me also say that I appreciate where kanye went but in terms of music quality/enjoyment yeezus doesn't sniff wmwtso's jock
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I brought up Mac's album a few pages ago and none of you bastards responded.

Is J Coles album worth a listen? He's always been super boring to me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I brought up Mac's album a few pages ago and none of you bastards responded.

Is J Coles album worth a listen? He's always been super boring to me.
if he's always been super boring to you this album will be super boring too but I like the production more and lyrically he stepped it up a bit as well
Old 06-30-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I'm sure someone posted this and I missed it but.... Wow... just wow

Old 06-30-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeezus was my favorite of the June 18th releases.

As for J.cole thought the album was average, I like his mixtapes better.

Bonekrusher
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Got around to listening to this and I ******* love it. Always thought R.A.P. Music didn't get the love it deserved, El-P and Killer Mike are great together.

Also listened to Bronson's new album, decent I guess but there's just something about his style that I can't get with. Gets kinda lazy with his lyrics sometimes imo too. Harry Fraud's got skills though.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeezus was my favorite of the June 18th releases.

As for J.cole thought the album was average, I like his mixtapes better.
I agree, I loved Yeezus. It's very raw and sonically I love it. I am a God and On Sight are the only songs I don't like. J. Cole is good, but all his **** just sounds the same to me, the dude hasn't progressed at all as a rapper and I find myself going to his old stuff more often. WMWTSO was really underrated though, big fan. The beats were great and lyrically he stepped it up.

Old 07-01-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

i loved yeezus too don't get me wrong i just thought mac's album was one of the best complete albums i've listened to probably since dark twisted fantasy
Old 07-01-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Summer Knights dropped. I'm a big Joey fan, but this might be my least favorite project of his. It's good, but it's more of the same which is what I feared. The new flow he has on a few songs sounds forced. He's young and still hasn't had an album so I can't complain.

Old 07-01-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm on track 6 and it does sound repetitive with the stuff he's put out already. He's really good at this style so I'm not really complaining but it's not really exciting me so far.

Edit- I like the second half a lot better. Still doesn't live up to 1999 for me though.

Last edited by yo123 : 07-01-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sucks because CJ Fly isn't on it.

I like My Yout and Trap Door, so far.

And yeah, 1999 is a lot better.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

R.A. the Rugged Man quickly jumped to the top of my list for Hip Hop album of the year, thus far.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I don't know how I missed this track from 2007.

If you do anything, at least listen to R.A.'s verse at 2:17

2:17

/game