Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-26-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DO IT DAMIX! We also have our own Vent server courtesy of StripedWalrus.

If you do grab it, DL it via Steam and then get the DayZ Commander. Helps keep your game updated and such. We play the DayZ Origins mod of DayZ. It's quite cool.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, also, for anyone as excited as I am for The Division, it is also coming to PC. Helllll yes.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just got done ordering all the components for a custom water cooling loop. What the **** is wrong with me?

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
So I just got done ordering all the components for a custom water cooling loop. What the **** is wrong with me?
Nothing. You need to play games with us!
Old 06-27-2013, 07:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Ive missed you... Glad to have you back!

As for what is wrong with you? Lots... I would never attempt to put a custom watercooling rig in my tower as I have no faith I would do it right.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Ive missed you... Glad to have you back!

As for what is wrong with you? Lots... I would never attempt to put a custom watercooling rig in my tower as I have no faith I would do it right.
This for me too. I have a buddy who had his entire comp ruined due to faulty water cooling. I just don't wanna mess with it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

One game I've heard a lot of about is Space Station 13. It sounds like a pretty basic/free game in terms of looks, but it's supposed to be insanely complex/cool. I may have to check it out.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
One game I've heard a lot of about is Space Station 13. It sounds like a pretty basic/free game in terms of looks, but it's supposed to be insanely complex/cool. I may have to check it out.
Have you played stardrive Forenci? It is on sale on steam and was wondering what you thought if you have played it?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vids make it look like fun. Stupid complex though. :) If you are willing to devote time to learning how to play and reading pages upon pages of wiki's I imagine it's an amazing experience.

Last edited by Trogdor : 06-28-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Vids make it look like fun. Stupid complex though. :) If you are willing to devote time to learning how to play and reading pages upon pages of wiki's I imagine it's an amazing experience.
Yeah, it's complex. I don't think it's "stupid" complex though. I honestly think games are often too simple. I like the notion of a game with a ton of depth. It's why I'm excited about DayZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Have you played stardrive Forenci? It is on sale on steam and was wondering what you thought if you have played it?
I have not. I will have to check this out.
Old 06-28-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Also, just posted a HUGE summary breakdown of the Dayz Rezzed demo. So much stuff. I didn't even realize it until I started writing it all down. I'm pumped.

HURRY UP ALREADY ALPHA!!!
Old 06-28-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, just posted a HUGE summary breakdown of the Dayz Rezzed demo. So much stuff. I didn't even realize it until I started writing it all down. I'm pumped.

HURRY UP ALREADY ALPHA!!!
Super pumped! And unfortunately I am not getting Arma II. Holding out for standalone alpha

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Super pumped! And unfortunately I am not getting Arma II. Holding out for standalone alpha
Damn you! We'll probably still play a lot of the mod because the alpha will be buggy/basic.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn you! We'll probably still play a lot of the mod because the alpha will be buggy/basic.
Yeah, I'm doing everything I can to pay off both my cars in short order. Every extra dime is going to go toward it so that I can buy a house soon.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:59 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm really liking Gun Master on BF3. Am I horrible?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:19 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I find it to be alright on occasions.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Nah, it can be fun. We all played it that one time and it was fun. Also I am the best....after nrk.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Something I just made.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-G500-...logitech+mouse

Thoughts? I kinda like this.

Old 06-29-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
My brother had a much earlier version of this and loved it. He wore it out after like 8 years.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 06-30-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

G500 is pretty standard. Lots of folks have it. Lots of folks swear by it.

I think that and the Death Adder are the two most common gaming mouses.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Anyone have one or heard anything about these mousepads from Razer?

Old 06-30-2013, 03:02 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Steelseries mouse pads ftw.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

For those who played TOR, does the name Mercyfulfate ring any bells? I THINK it was someone from the DC boards, but I can't remember who. Maybe Walrus? Meh, help me out here gents.

edit: I'm pretty sure he was a Sniper, if that helps? Or wait, no, he was a BH. Yeah, pretty sure he was a BH.

Last edited by vidae : 06-30-2013 at 11:56 AM.