Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-10-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
This list makes me think about how strong the QB position is right now. It wasn't too long ago that once you got outside the top 10-12 the rest were garbage.
2012 rookie QB class helps out a ton and part of me wants to put Kaepernick in that grouping as well since he emerged last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm holding off on Kaep right now. I need to see another year from him. I don't like that wind up.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Can you tell me what he does well at the QB position without posting a youtube link? Because if you left off throwing the ball far and running fast I highly doubt he's shown the ability to consistently do it.
Shows good zip on short passes, shows good touch on long passes. Shows intangibles to make the play and/or get the first down. Actually possesses solid mechanics.

I question exactly how many games Jaws actually watched before writing these, as he is better on while rolling out than Jaws says. He's actually very accurate on the move.

The thing I agree with and the largest thing he needs to work on is reading the blitz and getting the ball out sooner. He took a lot of hits he didn't need to last season. This could be that at times he was playing with different players at all 5 offensive line spots and that I think somewhere around 10 offensive lineman made starts for us last season.

I'm not here to argue whether Locker is a good QB or not, I know he needs work and to prove himself. But the sample size is so small that there is no evidence to swing it one way or the other. He has shown a lot of potential, and being fans of the NFL in todays game we get spoiled by players like Cam Newton, RG3, Russell Wilson, Andy Dalton etc that we forget that most QBs take some time to develop, especially with the worst supporting cast of the 4 listed above.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm holding off on Kaep right now. I need to see another year from him. I don't like that wind up.
I don't think his windup is going to be a problem. It's not as slow as Byron Leftwich's was for instance. It was a concern before, but people essentially stop talking about it, and it didn't cause any problems during the time he started games. I'd be surprised if he becomes an issue in the future.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I don't think his windup is going to be a problem. It's not as slow as Byron Leftwich's was for instance. It was a concern before, but people essentially stop talking about it, and it didn't cause any problems during the time he started games. I'd be surprised if he becomes an issue in the future.
Didn't your redzone efficiency go down when Kaep started bc of his windup? I could be wrong, but I recall reading that somewhere.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Shows good zip on short passes, shows good touch on long passes. Shows intangibles to make the play and/or get the first down. Actually possesses solid mechanics.

I question exactly how many games Jaws actually watched before writing these, as he is better on while rolling out than Jaws says. He's actually very accurate on the move.

The thing I agree with and the largest thing he needs to work on is reading the blitz and getting the ball out sooner. He took a lot of hits he didn't need to last season. This could be that at times he was playing with different players at all 5 offensive line spots and that I think somewhere around 10 offensive lineman made starts for us last season.

I'm not here to argue whether Locker is a good QB or not, I know he needs work and to prove himself. But the sample size is so small that there is no evidence to swing it one way or the other. He has shown a lot of potential, and being fans of the NFL in todays game we get spoiled by players like Cam Newton, RG3, Russell Wilson, Andy Dalton etc that we forget that most QBs take some time to develop, especially with the worst supporting cast of the 4 listed above.

I was honestly asking because I liked Locker quite a bit, and you saw him more then I did but I saw at least 6 full games of his and have really soured on him. For one, his accuracy was horrible as a prospect, similiar to Kaepernick, and I haven't seen a touch of improvement in that area where as Kaepernick has improved leaps and bounds and gives me more hope for him going forward.

On top of the accuracy issues with him, his pocket presence is just bad and that's not a good combination to me. There were quite a few sacks I saw broken down, 1 sticking out is where he injured his shoulder, a guy came flying off the edge and it was on the strong side so it should have been very easy to spot and he had no clue what was going on until he got drilled.

I saw guys who still need some work to their overall game, like Tannehill, but he moves around in the pocket better and finds the crease to step up into and throw the ball. Those things are more natural to me, and Tannehill shouldn't really be that much further along then Locker considering how long both have been playing QB and Locker was a senior coming out, and he was brought along slowly with a veteran QB. He's a high upside guy that has all the tools to be really good, but this is a make or break year for him. Titans don't need to make the playoffs but he has the line and weapons to not have many excuses left if he doesn't improve.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Didn't your redzone efficiency go down when Kaep started bc of his windup? I could be wrong, but I recall reading that somewhere.
Never heard anything regarding that. I know our offense looked more explosive when Kaepernick was starting and we could actually hit the long ball more often. The criticism about his wind-up virtually vanished though. It was only a concern before he actually started a game for us.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 01:47 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I was honestly asking because I liked Locker quite a bit, and you saw him more then I did but I saw at least 6 full games of his and have really soured on him. For one, his accuracy was horrible as a prospect, similiar to Kaepernick, and I haven't seen a touch of improvement in that area where as Kaepernick has improved leaps and bounds and gives me more hope for him going forward.

On top of the accuracy issues with him, his pocket presence is just bad and that's not a good combination to me. There were quite a few sacks I saw broken down, 1 sticking out is where he injured his shoulder, a guy came flying off the edge and it was on the strong side so it should have been very easy to spot and he had no clue what was going on until he got drilled.

I saw guys who still need some work to their overall game, like Tannehill, but he moves around in the pocket better and finds the crease to step up into and throw the ball. Those things are more natural to me, and Tannehill shouldn't really be that much further along then Locker considering how long both have been playing QB and Locker was a senior coming out, and he was brought along slowly with a veteran QB. He's a high upside guy that has all the tools to be really good, but this is a make or break year for him. Titans don't need to make the playoffs but he has the line and weapons to not have many excuses left if he doesn't improve.
I think his accuracy has improved since he came out, but when he got heavily pressured his mechanics suffered and accuracy suffered as a result. Again, this could be a result of the offensive line giving up a lot of pressure last season, and we should have a much better feeling for it following this season.

My biggest problem with the Kaepernick comparison in play is that (I don't claim to watch every Kaep game, but probably watched around 6-8 of his) the 49ers offense is a very friendly offense, he's often throwing to somebody that's wide open by my standards. It's not that impressive to me to see him have the success he has had when I watch the film and see a guy open by 3 yards. The 49ers staff does a fantastic job of setting up plays, and using route trees that create openings.

The play you are referring to on the blitz bothers me greatly as well. I don't know what he was thinking on that play. He was so zoned into the left side of his screen that he didn't see the blitz and missed a wide open Jared Cook. This should have been diagnosed before the play. The offensive line actually did a fine job on this play, this one was completely on Locker. This was probably the worst example of him doing this all season, and since he got re-injured on the play it's still a clip you can find.

When this happened it was the result of numerous things happening. The first was Locker not reading the pressure, and sometimes (not in the case vs the Texans) the offensive line not picking up the blitz, making poor reads or line calls, the last is the offensive playcalling not giving the chance in many circumstances an easy outlet receiver. Teams will ease of the blitz more when you have a hot route and can use it. At times, it was the case that the WR didn't break off the route (if he was supposed to) or that no hot route was indicated, in other times I'm sure it was Locker not diagnosing the hot route.

He also looks like a completely different QB under center than in the shotgun. Unfortunately for us, we were in the shotgun a ton last season and teams knew we were throwing from it.

With an improved and hopefully healthy offensive line, a healthy Kenny Britt, a slimmed down Kendall Wright and a re-focused Nate Washington, and a full offseason under OC Dowell Loggains, the Titans supporting cast should be greatly improved so we can truly determine an accurate assessment of Jake Locker.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Locker and Ponder are both so young and were drafted way to high to be the franchise guy from day 1. I thought Locker was by far better than ponder, but hes still a guy that should have been drafted to be given the aaron rodgers treament.

Cant draft a QB 8 and 12 and make them sit though, even if it sets the team back 5 years. Theres still time for them to turn the corner though. late bloomers ala alex smith happen, but so do broken spirits like david carr who play too soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I think Ponders a little unfairly criticized. He's not the "new phase" QB in the gimmick offenses that wow the fans, but he's doing good for a 2nd year QB.

I just think people have gotten spoiled with QB play. McNabb didn't really play all that well until his 3rd season. McNair didn't really until his 4th, although many would suggest it was his 5th of even 6th season. The list goes on.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its a fair list so far. I appreciate that Jaws love watching film so he doesn't come to these conclusions out of nowhere. He does value a strong arm quite a bit. I know he has been a big Flacco fan for a while.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Just in case anyone was curious about his ranking last season

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/pos...n-rodgers-no-1

Quote:
No. 30 Tim Tebow New York Jets
No. 29 Blaine Gabbert Jacksonville Jaguars
No. 28 Christian Ponder Minnesota Vikings
No. 27 Matt Flynn Seattle Seahawks
No. 26 Matt Moore Miami Dolphins
No. 25 Kevin Kolb Arizona Cardinals
No. 24 Ryan Fitzpatrick Buffalo Bills
No. 23 Mark Sanchez New York Jets
No. 22 Matt Cassel Kansas City Chiefs
No. 21 Carson Palmer Oakland Raiders
No. 20 Sam Bradford St. Louis Rams
No. 19 Andy Dalton Cincinnati Bengals
No. 18 Matt Hasselbeck Tennessee Titans
No. 17 Josh Freeman Tampa Bay Buccaneers
No. 16 Alex Smith San Francisco 49ers
No. 15 Cam Newton Carolina Panthers
No. 14 Matthew Stafford Detroit Lions
No. 13 Matt Schaub Houston Texans
No. 12 Michael Vick Philadelphia Eagles
No. 11 Matt Ryan Atlanta Falcons
No. 10 Tony Romo Dallas Cowboys
No. 9 Joe Flacco Baltimore Ravens
No. 8 Jay Cutler Chicago Bears
No. 7 Philip Rivers San Diego Chargers
No. 6 Ben Roethlisberger Pittsburgh Steelers
No. 5 Eli Manning New York Giants
No. 4 Peyton Manning Denver Broncos
No. 3 Tom Brady New England Patriots
No. 2 Drew Brees New Orleans Saints
No. 1 Aaron Rodgers Green Bay Packers
Old 07-10-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaws just put RGIII at 14, behind the likes of Matt Schaub.

He's trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaws just put RGIII at 14, behind the likes of Matt Schaub.

He's trolling.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

Double post because my internet is acting like Blaine Gabbert.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII has played one year and is coming off a blown out knee. Definitely understand wanting to see a second season before crowning him.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
RGIII has played one year and is coming off a blown out knee. Definitely understand wanting to see a second season before crowning him.
Putting him over Cam, Stafford and Romo is already "crowning" him enough.

Based on potential, the young guns Wilson, Kaep, Luck and RG3 will be good, but putting them all that high after one year of production seems pretty crazy to me
Old 07-10-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jaws HATES locker, the sooner we realize this the better
That's because Locker sucks ass
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
That's because Locker sucks ass
Thanks for that brilliant insight.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Losing harvin blows for him, but he played very well the first half of the season. hes still very young and showed great accuracy, especially in the first half of the year. Id take ponder over weeden and bradford any day though
Bradford is due for a breakout year...4100 yards/28 TD/10 int
Old 07-10-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
He's shown a lot of positives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNgGQA5j_PE

Obviously he still needs work, but the improved supporting cast, improved receiver play, and improved play calling/scheme all should greatly benefit Locker.

I know I'd take him over a couple guys listed ahead of him right now, but It's tough to really knock Jaws that much for listing him where he does. I'd still take him over Kolb, Sanchez, Henne without thinking twice about it.
I've been hearing about Jake Locker's potential for 5 years now. The truth is, he will never live up to it. He was almost as good as a freshman in college as he is right now. He is destined to be a backup that you hope you never have to use.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
Thanks for that brilliant insight.
You want insight? He has yet to win 2 games in a row. He has yet to complete 60% of his passes 2 weeks in a row. He made a splash his freshman year and it has been this way since. He has some physical tools; but as far as accuracy goes, he's horrible. His instincts are very mediocre. All he has going for him is this image emblazoned in everyone's mind of "what he could become." I've got a $20 bill that says he doesn't reach career milestones of 12000 yards and 80 touchdown in his first 5 years.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Woah the Chiefs have a top 20 QB. That is different.
And I still find the ranking odd. He praises Smith throughout his summary while mentioning glaring weaknesses in some ranked ahead of him.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

Quote:
And I still find the ranking odd. He praises Smith throughout his summary while mentioning glaring weaknesses in some ranked ahead of him.
I think Jaworski probably sees a lot of himself in Smith.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Bradford is due for a breakout year...4100 yards/28 TD/10 int
What are you basing that on? Bradford has looked mediocre since he's been in the NFL. Yeah he hasn't had the best roster, but at the same time he hasn't shown flashes of brilliance either.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 07-10-2013 at 06:33 PM.