Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-14-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Rob S coming to you live from MITB.
Take some videos and stuff. Crowd reaction videos are fun to watch sometimes.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best pre match ever. Heavy RVD chants throughout than a "this is awesome" after the quad power bomb.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ambrose has been pacing around the ring making awesome facial expressions since the match ended. Still RVD chants. His enterance is going to be LOUD.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm betting this opens with an Ambrose promo.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena vs Henry
Del Rio vs Ziggler
All Stars: Randy Orton
Young Guns: Damian Sandow
Axel vs Miz
AJ vs Kaitlyn
Ryback vs Jericho

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Cena vs Henry
Del Rio vs Ziggler
All Stars: Randy Orton
Young Guns: Damian Sandow
Axel vs Miz
AJ vs Kaitlyn
Ryback vs Jericho
You cheat.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Take some videos and stuff. Crowd reaction videos are fun to watch sometimes.
I'm not one to video during matches. Just post inbetween. Nothing like a face Miz suck the life out of a great crowd. Nothing like a baby picture of cena to revitalize us.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
You cheat.
Nay I predict. To be honest the MITB matches are the only ones you need to really predict tonight. Punk and Bryan don't need the briefcase, Christian is done being in the title scene IMO, RVD will take over Jericho's role as the experienced vet putting guys over, Sheamus sucks so I went with Orton. Cena can't lose at a PPV this year. Sandow or Rhodes were my two picks with one of them screwing the other and I went with Sandow(and was right). The other matches are/were all pretty much givens

Old 07-14-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Na son you cheat.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/jo...-announcement/

Quote:
The Ultimate Warrior is scheduled to a playable character in WWE 2K14. Warrior is scheduled make promotional appearances on behalf of WWE and 2K Sports to promote his inclusion.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior?!?!? Might have to buy

Old 07-14-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well, that was ******* awesome. On to raw tomorrow. I hope I have a voice left.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

At Starbucks with Kofi right now. Sweet.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob, spoiler some results.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob would call that night awesome. **** you Rob.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought it was a terrible ppv. Not enough big spots in the ladder matches, a terrible ending with Ziggler/Del Rio and a lackluster Cena/Henry match. I'm pretty disappointed.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I thought it was a terrible ppv. Not enough big spots in the ladder matches, a terrible ending with Ziggler/Del Rio and a lackluster Cena/Henry match. I'm pretty disappointed.
Well that's ********.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grew up a Hardy Boyz fan. I like my ladder matches like TLC 2 (Wrestlemania 17), dammit.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Don't like some of the results, but whatever. Rising Stars MITB and Ziggler/Del Rio were both awesome. All Stars MITB was very good. Cena/Mark Henry was good enough even though I hate having Mark Henry tap out. Usos/Shield on the Preshow was great and should've been on the PPV instead of Miz/Axel.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Rob would call that night awesome. **** you Rob.
Did you really not think it was a good PPV? Live is always different, but it came across very good in person.

Shield vs Usos, both MITB, both title matches were good to very good. I didn't expect much from the other matches because, well, one was a divas match and nobody cares about Miz or Ryback.

Last edited by Rob S : 07-15-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I expected a little more from the AJ/Kaitlyn match, their one last month was solid. AJ has been pretty good lately.

Also, Big E rules.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Big E does rule. He needs a singles push sometime soon.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:18 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Old 07-15-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Big E is just great. I can report that Kofi was cool too. Really nice guy.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:27 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Did anyone else recognize him at Starbucks?

Was he drinking a Java Chip Frappuccino??