Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-15-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Did anyone else recognize him at Starbucks?

Was he drinking a Java Chip Frappuccino??
There were maybe 10 or so wrestling fans that were headed back to NYC. It was a rest stop off the highway. Nobody bothered him too much though.

He got a Carmel frap.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:21 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orton is the man.. I just don't want to see Orton/Cena again, which isn't guaranteed anyways. Just because he has the briefcase doesn't mean he must use it right away on Cena while he's Champ.

Bryan can still get a WWE Title match at Summerslam while Orton runs around with the briefcase for a few months. Maybe they plan on having Bryan beat Cena for the title, and Orton is their fallback plan if he fails as Champ for whatever reason? Or maybe they will have Bryan make Cena tap at Summerslam and then Orton on Raw the next night? The realistic possibilities are endless!

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so glad Sandow has the brief case. I can't express what I truly feel.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/cm...y-in-the-bank/

Quote:
CM Punk & Rob Van Dam received staples in their heads following their performances at the WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view last night. According to the official WWE website, Punk received 13 staples, and Van Dam received 14 staples. Joey Styles reported that both men received a total of 32 staples and 1 chipped tooth. Photos of both men being treated by medical personnel are available at this link.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, I was fine with Orton as the winner, but his character is just stale. A heel turn would do him wonders, I just don't know if it's possible.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Sheamus broke his wrist when he fell through the ladder.

Also Summer Slam is shaping up to be almost as big as Wrestle Mania.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 07-15-2013 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Eh, I was fine with Orton as the winner, but his character is just stale. A heel turn would do him wonders, I just don't know if it's possible.
I find him pretty boring at this point. His entrance makes me want to fall a sleep.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I find him pretty boring at this point. His entrance makes me want to fall a sleep.
Vintage Orton.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Agreed, hence a heel turn. He made sense as winner just because he can carry the belt and is a good, safe choice that will always elicit a reaction from kids/women wherever WWE is in the country.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Agreed, hence a heel turn. He made sense as winner just because he can carry the belt and is a good, safe choice that will always elicit a reaction from kids/women wherever WWE is in the country.
Now the heel Orton that feuded with HHH was amazing. Bring him back.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm chugging tea for the next 7 hours to try and get my voice back for Raw tonight.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think that's what him winning is leading to. Bryan can get over naturally and just challenge for a title, he didn't need the briefcase. Besides, in my opinion, cashing in on someone injured is much more of a heel move than a face move. I'd love to see Orton come out, punt someones head in and then cash in.

Early prediction for the SummerSlam card:
Wyatt Family vs Brothers of Destruction- been rumored multiple times that if Taker is ready to go this match could happen. Wyatt would fit so well with the creepiness of Taker/Kane.

The Shield(c) vs The Usos- personally I'd love to see this match be a ladder match. I think they could put on an incredible one given the right amount of time. They showed good chemistry, and with the Usos attacking Rollins/Reigns during the MITB match this feud isn't over. Maybe The Real Americans(Swagger vs Cesaro) join this match, that'd be a great ladder match.

Del Rio(c) vs Ziggler No DQ

Punk vs Lesnar(with Paul Heyman)

Cena(c) vs Bryan

Sandow vs Rhodes for the briefcase

Ambrose(c) vs Christian

Axel(c) vs RVD

AJ vs Kaitlyn

Orton vs Sheamus

Mark Henry vs Big E

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 07-15-2013 at 10:40 AM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I want Bryan to win so bad but I doubt they'd let Cena tap.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I want Bryan to win so bad but I doubt they'd let Cena tap.
They wouldn't let Bryan win clean let alone have Cena tap. Superman doesn't lose clean or tap.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:37 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm chugging tea for the next 7 hours to try and get my voice back for Raw tonight.
Be sure to stab someone if they chant "Husky Harris" at Bray.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I really hope they don't. It's so ******* stupid.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"You still got it!"

Old 07-15-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Doubt we hear that with a NY crowd

Old 07-15-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Doubt we hear that with a NY crowd
Chanting things like that is the most smark thing you can do.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh and for what its worth -- the guy that keeps posting correct ppv spoilers before the event happens -- if anyone posts those on here, spoiler tag or not, im deleting your account.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Chanting things like that is the most smark thing you can do.
the only people that know he is Husky Harris are internet smarks and most of them seem to love Wyatt, I don't get why they try to crush him from the start with **** like this

Old 07-15-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the only people that know he is Husky Harris are internet smarks and most of them seem to love Wyatt, I don't get why they try to crush him from the start with **** like this
Because it's all smarks have to live for.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Enjoy the show Rob. I think I saw somewhere

shows up tonight

Old 07-15-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Enjoy the show Rob. I think I saw somewhere

shows up tonight
Yeah they said last night he was going to be here tonight