Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charl playing well and staying steady.

Tiger has played miserably.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jason Day and Michael Kim making a charge

Old 06-16-2013, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ready for a classic Phil meltdown today but I'm hoping he can keep it together and get the win!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:31 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm ready for a classic Phil meltdown today but I'm hoping he can keep it together and get the win!!!
That's exactly how I feel.
I hope he can keep it together and not shank tee-shots into the thick killer-grass.
He has played so well... had he had a hot putter the past 2 days, he'd be leading by 6 or 7 at this point.
That bogey he got on the last hole yesterday was BS... he hit his 2nd shot from 274, a 4-wood, pure, and it rolls just off the back of the green and buries in the crabgrass?

The USGA are brutal..... that's why the US Opens are usually not won, they're survived.

Go Mickelson, but I am going to be betting on someone else. I can see Justin Rose prevailing.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I want to see Phil or Stricker win today.

Old 06-16-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I want to see Phil or Stricker win today.
Me too, exactly.
I can't really see Stricker the Bears fan winning it......
And Mickelson always finds a way to blow it on Sunday at the US Open.

It's Phill's birthday today, let's go Phil!

You guys see Horschel's octopus pants today?
Old 06-16-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

messy start from the likes of Mickelson, Stricker and Donald...Jason Dufner might pull a Webb Simpson in this year's Open

Old 06-16-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Phil's second shot on 10 will be one of his most memorable...nothing will beat his 2nd shot on 13 at Augusta though

Old 06-16-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Painful for Phil just missing the ridge on the 17th. Looks like he will be needing a birdie on 18....not an easy task.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Same old Phucking Phil.... heartbreaker.

He made 2 doubles early today. You CANNOT do that and win a US Open.
Justin Rose did not do that.

Also, then Mickelson, on the easy short 120-yard par-3 late, he overshot the green totally! WTF.

And he missed another green with a wedge.....

Then barely hits a green but it's so bad he can't even putt it, has to chip it from on the green, and he skulls it way too far and 2-putts. This guy is so painful to root for. I feel for you 1990's Buffalo Bills fans.

Tournament was Phil's to win. +1 won, and he started the day at -1.
He flat out blew it again.

On a sidenote, at least my buddy won some money as he bet $20 on Rose to win $500 before the tourney started. Rose was not in fine form coming in, but that smooth perfect swing held tough.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

When you put 5 wedges in your bag, you better be dynamite with those clubs during the week and Phil wasn't.

Old 06-28-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Pretty funny **** here or Rory vs the Robot (Kaymer?)

Old 07-14-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

19 year old Jordan Spieth won the John Deere.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:16 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

The Open Championship has started! My pick for the week is Thorbjorn Olesen.

Old 07-18-2013, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Open Championship has started! My pick for the week is Thorbjorn Olesen.
By far my favorite of the major championships. Gotta love the British.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:18 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
By far my favorite of the major championships. Gotta love the British.
It's a unique challenge, especially for the majority of American golfers who are lucky to play a links style course twice a year.

Old 07-18-2013, 09:37 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Phil was critical of the course following his round and Ian Poulter tweeted 18 is only missing a windmill and clown face...haha good stuff

Old 07-18-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Rory going to say he is "mentally shot" after every bad round for the rest of his career or just this year?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Is Rory going to say he is "mentally shot" after every bad round for the rest of his career or just this year?
Rory can look so lost in some of these tournaments but when the PGA rolls around he can bring it all together...tough player to predict

Old 07-18-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going golfing on Saturday. Anybody want to go? :D

LOVE THIS GAME.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:14 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Tiger is in control of his swing and he's playing well...Lee Westwood making his usual major appearance towards the top of the leaderboard...Jordan Spieth is damn good

Old 07-19-2013, 06:16 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tiger is in control of his swing and he's playing well...Lee Westwood making his usual major appearance towards the top of the leaderboard...Jordan Spieth is damn good
Tiger's putting will determine how he does this week. Two 3 putts already on the front 9 have hurt him. Tee to green he is playing well enough to win, if his putter heats up over the weekend I could see him winning comfortably

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:39 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Tiger's putting will determine how he does this week. Two 3 putts already on the front 9 have hurt him. Tee to green he is playing well enough to win, if his putter heats up over the weekend I could see him winning comfortably
They added some water to the course overnight and I think that has thrown off his feel for the greens.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They added some water to the course overnight and I think that has thrown off his feel for the greens.
I think the scoring is going to go way down this afternoon when they dry out properly. If Zach Johnson can hit 71 or better he will be in a great position. Anything from level par up has a great chance

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Tiger with a huge birdie on 18 to get to -2 and joins Westwood and Stenson with the lowest scores posted through two rounds.