Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
So does Brady immediately get cut if he was in Aaron Hernandez's place?
No one has answered your question because it's a ridiculous what-if. Regular people aren't stone cold killers. Hernandez had character concerns dating back to his freshman year of college and he was on a very tight leash even in NE.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just assumed that the Patriots were tipped-off of the charges/evidence ahead of the arraignment and acted promptly to start distancing themselves from the whole thing.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
No one has answered your question because it's a ridiculous what-if. Regular people aren't stone cold killers. Hernandez had character concerns dating back to his freshman year of college and he was on a very tight leash even in NE.
"Regular people"? There are a lot of individuals that weren't thought of as murderers until they actually murdered someone. Did Jovan Belcher seem like a killer before that fiasco commenced? And having character concerns coming out of college doesn't mean you are a potential candidate to kill someone.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's all just hypothesis contrary to fact. i'm certainly not claiming that i think the patriots front office is of higher "ethical integrity" than other front offices because they released hernandez, the roethlisberger and hernandez's cases are totally different.

Last edited by robert pancake gallery : 07-16-2013 at 11:24 PM.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

profootballtalk.com recently posted a story that Aaron Hernandez has been a model prisoner. I guess we as football fans are supposed to feel good about that. Talk about lowering the bar!

I don't want to speak for the rest of you, but it's getting harder for me to watch football these days knowing that the players I'm watching perform are people like Big Ben, Adam Jones, Ahmad Brooks, various woman beaters, etc. I guess we just have to think of the NFL as an extremely glorified prison football league. I saw one of those prison documentary shows that had a segment on the inmates playing football. The guards were the organizers/referees, the inmates past deeds are forgotten, and everybody had a good time. It's too bad that there's not much difference between the prison leagues and the NFL.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 07-17-2013 at 10:04 AM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
profootballtalk.com recently posted a story that Aaron Hernandez has been a model prisoner. I guess we as football fans are supposed to feel good about that. Talk about lowering the bar!

I don't want to speak for the rest of you, but it's getting harder for me to watch football these days knowing that the players I'm watching perform are people like Big Ben, Adam Jones, Ahmad Brooks, various woman beaters, etc. I guess we just have to think of the NFL as an extremely glorified prison football league. I saw one of those prison documentary shows that had a segment on the inmates playing football. The guards were the organizers/referees, the inmates past deeds are forgotten, and everybody had a good time. It's too bad that there's not much difference between the prison leagues and the NFL.
Football has always had these type of characters. You just didn't realize it until now.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Football has always had these type of characters. You just didn't realize it until now.
Really if you think about it back in the 50's through about the mid 90's, the journalists covering teams were incredibly protective of the teams and often times kept bad news from coming out. Then came the mid-90's with the advent of ESPN becoming E!SPN and trolling for sensational headlines and then created a channel to give them a reason for 24/7 news coverage. The team reporters are a thing of the past, so there is no one who will sweep stuff under the rug and there is always some kind of journalist or even worse blogger looking to make a quick name by unearthing every conceivable story about athletes.

Obviously a case like AH would have been huge regardless of the decade, but it is definitely over sensationalized now unlike it would have been even 20 years ago.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:53 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bc they didn't have any evidence to go by. The bar tape was destroyed and forensics couldn't find anything in the bathroom bc it was bleached. There was no evidence to prosecute with.

Which again, if you're innocent, why would you need to do that?
The bar tape was an unfortunate accident. Ben tried recording a "Wonder Years" re-run over it and just botched it all up. You know Ben; he's just a big, clumsy doof.

Ben had his cop/bodyguard bleach the bathroom because he noticed that it looked dirty while he was in there. He's just looking out for his fellow bar customers. Cleanliness is next to godliness, BBD.

It's all perfectly innocent!
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more and more I think about this, I can only think Aaron Hernandez is just trying to be like Gerard Butler and participate in the real life "Law Abiding Citizen."
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a good thing he destroyed the surveillance cameras at his house though, was probably a lot of evidence on those...At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't record the shooting on someones cell phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's almost like he wanted to get caught. Been a rough couple months here, I live in south boston and a 24 year old girl was murdered on Tuesday here. Makes you even more pissed when a guy our age like Hernandez is out doing that kind of stuff, bring back the death penalty and turn the page on this POS.
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah...that will about do it.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:07 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'd still be quite surprised if they don't recover the data from the hard drive that was in that security system. Most people have no idea how to actually render a hard drive platter unreadable. It's probably just a matter of shipping it off to a lab that handles forensic data recovery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That picture does absolutely nothing for the prosecution. NOTHING.

What does that exactly prove? That he held a gun? Cool story. How does that prove that he killed Floyd again?

All of the evidence of the prosecution is highly circumstantial. Everything they say can easily be thrown out in a court of law.

Why do you think they're scrambling for more time? They have no real hard evidence against Hernandez. Everyone and their mom knows Hernandez did it, but until they have some real evidence Hernandez is safe. They don't have the murder weapon. So how exactly is a picture of Hernandez holding a random gun that a billion people also have evidence that he killed Floyd?

Oh he had shell casings? Really? Guess what? Everyone who has that gun has the same shell casings. And that gun is pretty popular. So what does that prove again?

Oh testimony? From a recovering crackhead who fell asleep? Sounds solid.

They have no real evidence. None.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every case gets pushed back BBD, every single one. Since when has a high profile case gone to trial and not had any dates pushed back? That's status quo.

So let me ask you this, since they have "no real evidence" do you expect him to walk?

Quote:
Old 07-26-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They have no real evidence. None.
I wouldn't say that most cases, do. It's not about creating a lack of evidence. It's about creating doubt.

The only doubt is which of the 3 guys pulled the trigger.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Every case gets pushed back BBD, every single one. Since when has a high profile case gone to trial and not had any dates pushed back? That's status quo.

So let me ask you this, since they have "no real evidence" do you expect him to walk?
I hope he doesn't, but at this point I'm thinking he's found guilty of a lesser charge. Bc they don't have any direct evidence linking him to the murder.

I just fail to see any strong evidence against Hernandez that cannot be easily refuted in a court of law.

Do I think he's guilty? Of course! But perception and the ability to prove it are 2 different things. They need the murder weapon. Or DNA evidence.

Bc right now their evidence is pretty weak. Emphasis on "in a court of law" bc the evidence makes sense and adds up, but a good lawyer can get half of this evidence thrown out bc of how circumstantial it is.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Yeah the only thing that can really destroy a HDD is acid. Something tells me he didn't dispose of it in a vat of acid.
What about grinding the platters into dust? Wouldn't that be good enough to destroy it beyond the point of recoverability?

Also, how good is the Gutmann 35-pass wipe (software technique)? Say Hernandez did that (doubt it, but let's pretend). Would they be able to recover alot of data after that procedure?
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
I hope he doesn't, but at this point I'm thinking he's found guilty of a lesser charge. Bc they don't have any direct evidence linking him to the murder.

I just fail to see any strong evidence against Hernandez that cannot be easily refuted in a court of law.

Do I think he's guilty? Of course! But perception and the ability to prove it are 2 different things. They need the murder weapon. Or DNA evidence.

Bc right now their evidence is pretty weak. Emphasis on "in a court of law" bc the evidence makes sense and adds up, but a good lawyer can get half of this evidence thrown out bc of how circumstantial it is.
I've seen people convicted for far less evidence then what we have here for Hernandez. Every crime he is being prosecuted for was a vehicle rented out in his name that he was driving, he was seen with Lloyd the night of the murder, Lloyd text that he was with him, he left dna at the crime scene, showed up minutes after the murder with a gun, tried to destroyed evidence that was at his home, I really don't think it's going to be all that hard for a jury to end up convicting him.

They are after all, human. And even if the lawyer presents a good case, you just can't have evidence thrown out. You can discredit it, and make the point that it doesn't prove he actually killed him which is true, but if I get caught running out of a house with blood on my shirt, murder weapon in hand, then the body is found later in the house I can still easily be convicted of murder even though there would be no physical evidence or video that showed it happening.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

They have a picture of him holding a gun right after the shooting. Contrary to CSI most murder cases are largely circumstantial evidence. They may not get first degree murder but they will likely get second degree. Remember Massachusetts juries aren't as stupid as Florida juries.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I agree. And it sucks if this is the case because its pretty clear that he knows exactly what happened that night.

OJ walked. Hernandez might too.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
I agree. And it sucks if this is the case because its pretty clear that he knows exactly what happened that night.

OJ walked. Hernandez might too.
Please no, I can't hear the media and their "white hispanic" label anymore getting off on their crime against blacks
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:46 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like reading these posts with the "Law and Order" theme music playing in my head.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

So now they're searching Pine Lake in CT for the murder weapon. They're on a wild goose chase.

The prosecution knows they have no case without the murder weapon, and Hernandez's lawyers know it too. Unless he was stupid enough to spit on Lloyd like reported and left his DNA on him at the crime scene, they have no direct evidence linking him to the murder without the murder weapon.