Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-17-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My Top 25 Games on the 2013 Schedule

Great quick site for you to print out a one-page, simple, clean full NFL schedule. http://printableteamschedules.com/im...hedulegrid.gif

These are my top 25 (non-divisional) games of the 2013 schedule.
Which ones are you most looking forward to?

We have Peyton Manning at Indianapolis, at Eli Manning, rematching the Ravens, @ Tom Brady, @ Houston. All delicious matchups.

I like Atlanta playing Seattle, San Fran, Green Bay, and New England.

Brees vs Brady is a great matchup.
Luck facing the Niners in week 3 is a heckuva test vs his old Stanford coach Harbaugh.

I can't wait for football.
Can we just skip the pre-season and keep everyone's stars healthy please!
  1. Denver @ Indianapolis, week 7
  2. Green Bay @ San Francisco, week 1
  3. Denver @ NY Giants, week 2
  4. New England @ Baltimore, week 16
  5. Seattle @ Indianapolis, week 5
  6. Atlanta @ San Francisco, week 16
  7. Seattle @ Atlanta, week 10
  8. Houston @ San Francisco, week 5
  9. Baltimore @ Denver, week 1
  10. Seattle @ Houston, week 4
  11. Atlanta @ Green Bay, week 14
  12. Denver @ New England week 12
  13. Green Bay @ Baltimore, week 6
  14. New Orleans @ New England, week 6
  15. Denver @ Houston, week 16
  16. San Francisco @ New Orleans, week 11
  17. New England @ Atlanta, week 4
  18. Pittsburgh @ Green Bay, week 16
  19. Washington @ Denver, week 8
  20. New Orleans @ Seattle, week 13
  21. Green Bay @ NY Giants, week 11
  22. Pittsburgh @ New England, week 9
  23. Seattle @ NY Giants, week 15
  24. Dallas @ New Orleans, week 10
  25. San Francisco @ Washington, week 12

Close:
Indianapolis @ San Francisco, week 3
Green Bay @ Dallas, week 15
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have alot of Denver games on your list, as you should. I cant wait to see a team that is hungry, that was so close last year and they know it! Denver should make for some exciting electric games to watch this year.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco56 View Post
You have alot of Denver games on your list, as you should. I cant wait to see a team that is hungry, that was so close last year and they know it! Denver should make for some exciting electric games to watch this year.
If Manning stays healthy, they should be as exciting a team as it gets.

Great passing game, with Wes Welker added to Decker & Thomas.
Montee (MonTAY) Ball is an exciting RB who produced in college, he's added to the mix there.

On defense you got perhaps the best defensive player in the game (JJ Watt aside), add in a great home crowd, a game at Indy where Manning built the stadium there, and a game at Peyton's brother early, week 2..... let's get it started!

Again, that's why I said Manning healthy.... the NFL has to do all they can to keep players, especially QB's protected.

Except Broncos rivals, everybody loses if the star QBs go out.
Well unless there's a Matt Cassell situation.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Buffalo games??!?!

You're missing out man.

No....no you're not.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are too many games before week 10 at the top of your list.

(For example. . .) I get why a GB@SF matchup sounds amazing, but it's week 1. It won't mean much in the grand scheme.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
There are too many games before week 10 at the top of your list.

(For example. . .) I get why a GB@SF matchup sounds amazing, but it's week 1. It won't mean much in the grand scheme.
Well, true more excitement in week 17 when playoff seeds are on the line.

But in all truthfulness, a W in week 1 is just as important as a W in week 11, or 13, 14, etc.

SF beat GB last year in week one.
Had GB won that game, in week one, what would the records have been?

Same difference had it been in week 8, 12, 14.

I rank the matchups.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If this was my list I would have Seattle at San Francisco on the list and San Francisco at Seattle as my number 1. Two best teams in the league playing in the best atmosphere in my opinion. Russell Wilson, Kaepernick, Seattle's defense, Jim Harbaugh, Greg Roman, Beastmode, you can't beat that.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
If this was my list I would have Seattle at San Francisco on the list and San Francisco at Seattle as my number 1. Two best teams in the league playing in the best atmosphere in my opinion. Russell Wilson, Kaepernick, Seattle's defense, Jim Harbaugh, Greg Roman, Beastmode, you can't beat that.
no division games it clearly says

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:17 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
no division games it clearly says
Bingo.

And I would have those 2 games high on the list, as I started that SF vs Sea thread, I think this is the best current rivalry..... not longest-lasting or anything, but the best 2 teams in a bitter rivalry.

Balt-Pit always is up there.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this list is for non-division games, but just speaking as a football fan outside of the Bills, I can't wait to watch Seattle vs. San Fran.

I always find Green Bay and Detroit to be very interesting the last few years as well because of the shootout that can occur.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
jets79tone
Rookie

jets79tone hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Denver - Baltimore week 1 is an interesting matchup. I am interested to see how The Ravens revamped defense looks.
jets79tone is offline   Reply With Quote