Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-08-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll probably pick up the NCAA game later this week or next week, because Denard. Similar to you guys I took a break from buying those, but last year I bought and created my own school. While it's not perfect I spent a lot of hours playing that game.

Still regret l took a job at Tennessee after I had just recruited the number 1 class with my created team. But I was there for like 10 years, and decided it was time to move on.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to grab NCAA every other year. Beginning to doubt I'll ever get it again. I was always irked that they didn't release it for PC.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks to the last few posts i will most likely buy NCAA as well.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let me know how NCAA is guys. I'm VERY on the fence about it

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am enjoying it so far. It's got it's typical early game flaws, however it's a big improvement imo from 13. Plays mostly the same as the demo.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just picked up my copy of NCAA 14. Can't wait for the Dynasty... come on named rosters.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else play NBA 2k13? Me and my brother just started an association and did a fantasy draft with both old school and current players and the teams are downright filthy. I have Hakeem, Horance Grant, Gallinari, Mitch Richmond, Penny Hardaway as my starting 5 and a few current starters on my bench. The teams are ridiculous and it's so much fun

Old 07-12-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NCAA on pc ha that will never happen.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just played walking dead 400 days. It was only about an hour for the first play through but it was really awesome. There were quite a few more hard decisions than there was on any single episode of the series. With that said I didn't see where any of the decisions I made in the series could have changed anything but it was still really really enjoyable.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

What's RTG mode like in this NCAA?

Old 07-13-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to know also. I loved RTG mode and then they took away too much stuff. I know a couple of years ago they pumped it up saying they had a special division working on it and then it was as cookie cutter as ever.

The last year before the switch to xbox 360 was the best for Madden/NCAA. Everything except the graphics was so polished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good old Shaun Alexander on the cover and a great A button quick cuts....

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea RTG has been crap on this gen for sure. Sony needs to take over football and give a RTTS feel like gameplay etc.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

I'd really like to someone's opinion on NCAA 14, I need a new game and the demo was fun. I don't feel like dropping the $60 unless it's really worth it

Old 07-15-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but the Spartacus game that is on the front of xbox market place is the ****. It's a Mortal Kombat style game that involves you fighting your way up for freedom, leveling up your shield, sword, armor, and character in general. The controls are pretty awesome, you can give your opponent different fatalities if you earn the crowd favor during the fight, and the game is FREE.

I assumed it was a demo, but to be a free game it's surprisingly extensive. Been having a ball with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They used to have that game for ios. Still probably do,
Old 07-15-2013, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assassins Creed II is free tomorrow for Gold members
Old 07-17-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so this is apparently the last "ncaa" football game for a while...
It'll just be called "College Football 15". ESPN confirmed it. If that's what you meant then :P :P :P :D \o/

Only thing that'll change is that it won't be NCAA branded. It'll still be licensed by the appropriate party (CLC).
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe the NCAA realized they couldn't top Denard Robinson as the cover athlete, so fold the franchise.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:49 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
seems unlikely anyone will license it, if the lawsuit ends up with the players being owed money.
The CLC is the licensing body and it's already confirmed. The NCAA just isn't going to have it's name on it.

Quote:
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN44m
EA Sports will still have college football video game beyond 2014, just won't be affiliated w/NCAA
Quote:
Brett McMurphy ‏@McMurphyESPN6m
First non-NCAA affiliated EA Sports college football video game will be called "College Football 15" source told @ESPN
It literally removes zero content (aside from a name change). The CLC is the official licensing authority for collegiate activty. BCS owns their rights. The Heisman trust owns their rights.

Only thing I'm shocked about in this situation is EA didn't take advantage of their ESPN connections to just call it "ESPN College Football 15" and add additional revenue through the name.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Ha! I didn't say credible :) I simply passed the available information. The NCAA isn't the CLC so the license was never in jeopardy as far as I can tell. You are certainly correct in that if the lawsuit draws the CLC into the picture then it's a completely different ball-game.

The NCAA is a joke anyhow I hope this is one step in the right direction of them falling off a cliff.

UPDATE:
Quote:
According to Joystiq, EA Sports has extended their non-exclusive license with the Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) for three more years, starting July 1st, 2014. As everyone knows by now, the NCAA has decided not to renew their contract with EA Sports, but it's not quite as big of a deal that people thought it was going to be when it was first announced.

The CLC handles the licensing for the college teams, stadiums, logos, conferences, bowl games, etc. With the NCAA out of the picture, we simply won't see the NCAA name or logos in the game or on the box.
College Football video gaming is safe :)

Last edited by Trogdor : 07-19-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Updated July 19th.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

NCAA 14 or Injustice, which one should I buy?

Old 07-22-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

save up for GTA 5 and Splinter Cell

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So without the NCAA, what will be on the football?!
Old 07-22-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So without the NCAA, what will be on the football?!