Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-23-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My draft really paid off!!!
Old 06-25-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We going to get this one, rolling again this year??
Old 06-25-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope so!
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the plan. Remember it's keepers starting this year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:40 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah just keep me updated on when I have to do things. Excited for this next season. Sorry about Hernandez kswitch.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aw crap is he on my team? Oh well I probably wouldn't have kept him anyway. I just renewed the league, email invites were sent. Let's hope we get everyone back.

i done stole dis sig
Old 06-27-2013, 04:12 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I have Hernandez, fellas. No biggie. I'm pretty sure I'm keeping Megatron (1), Julio (2), and Spiller (8!) this season. I got Spiller in the middle rounds in so many leagues last year. Would have had to thought long and hard about keeping Crabtree (12) if not for the injury and I drafted Russell Wilson (14) but cut him during the season I guess.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I'm going to keep anyone. Only guys worth keeping were picked in rounds that I wouldn't take them in this year

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, woops. I seem to remember Killswitch having Drew. I was wrong.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 06-30-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Ok I think I'm keeping:
AJ Green (Round 2 Pick 6)
Andrew Luck (Round 9 Pick 1)

and I'm struggling with my last one. Probably TY Hilton (undrafted).

So what is the keeper rules again. We lose the draft pick that they were drafted at? And if they were undrafted then it is a 15th round pick taken? And how many keepers do we get?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:

Last edited by RCAChainGang : 06-30-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 people still haven't re-joined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Ok I think I'm keeping:
AJ Green (Round 2 Pick 6)
Andrew Luck (Round 9 Pick 1)

and I'm struggling with my last one. Probably TY Hilton (undrafted).

So what is the keeper rules again. We lose the draft pick that they were drafted at? And if they were undrafted then it is a 15th round pick taken? And how many keepers do we get?
You get 3 keepers. If they're undrafted, I assume you just lose your last pick. It doesn't say there's a limit so I think you can keep your whole team if you want to.

Also, thanks for the extra 3rd rounder.

Last edited by Docta : 07-10-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a question going into the draft...

I understand that an UDFA in 2012 will cost you your last round pick in 2013. What about 2014?

If an UDFA turns into a superstar will he only ever cost a final round pick?
Old 07-10-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
5 people still haven't re-joined.
Jakey

General Zod

Matthew Jones

thetedginnshow

tjsunstein

I'll send PM's
Old 07-11-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Um, what if I want to keep a player that was undrafted and I traded my last draft pick?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 07-11-2013, 04:23 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then you'll lose your 14th rounder. You only get 15 roster spots.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok Im back in.

Sorry for the delay, yahoo decided to suspend my ID for no reason at all.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Now we're waiting on...

Jakey

Matthew Jones

thetedginnshow

tjsunstein

I've sent everyone a PM. No response, yet.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill be back.

I'll keep Demaryius Thomas (7th).

Do we know the draft order? I'm on the fence with Jimmy Graham and would like to know where I pick in the first this year if its worth it.

Last edited by tjsunstein : 07-17-2013 at 11:27 AM.
tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Still missing three...

Is it time to start sending out new invites?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Possibly. Let's get some ideas on a draft date going, once we narrow it down we can decide if it's time to bring in some new players. Invites for new players will go out no later than Friday.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-24-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

My vote STRONGLY goes for Saturday, August 24, or Sunday, August 25.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im open for any date as long as its in the evening.

My three keepers will be..

RGIII
Arian Foster
Jamal Charles

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Keeping Steven Jackson, Amendola, and Vincent Jackson.

And yeah, as long as the draft's not in the morning, I'm good.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I work evenings so advance notice would be great. I can get a night off but I need like 3 weeks notice.

We still don't have enough players.

Thoughts?
Old 07-31-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you guys end up needing a replacement let me know. would be happy to join
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote