Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-24-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Agreed.
I wish Eccleston was given more time. But he did his job and restarted the series.
In hindsight, I agree. Some of you might remember when I first started watching months ago and didn't like Eccleston, but by the end of the season I really liked him. If he would have got one more season I think it would have been good, and then transition to Tennant.

Not sure how the whole replacement went down or if it was planned from the start and Tennant was the man, but they really hit a grand slam with him.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
In hindsight, I agree. Some of you might remember when I first started watching months ago and didn't like Eccleston, but by the end of the season I really liked him. If he would have got one more season I think it would have been good, and then transition to Tennant.

Not sure how the whole replacement went down or if it was planned from the start and Tennant was the man, but they really hit a grand slam with him.
Eccleston had issues with some of the upper management. Not to mention the stories for him were pretty weak. He did a lot of work making it seem worthwhile with some bad stories. He actually played a Doctor who looked like he carried the burden of everything that happened before. Ties in really well if you watch how Eccleston plays the Doctor and what is going on now in "The Name of the Doctor"

I started a few years ago, bored on Netflix so I started from "Rose" and worked my way forward.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Where do you find the time?
No college football, NFL, or NBA.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
No college football, NFL, or NBA.
Soon.....very soon....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-24-2013, 12:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I will say this, while Tennant > Smith, Smith seasons are greatly helped out by having Amy plus Rory and River. I know Tennant had Captain Jack, who is awesome in his own right, but the stories with Amy + Rory + River are great to me.
Pretty much agree with those. Captain Jack is awesome, but the Amy/Rory stuff is so well done and entertaining.

It doesn't hurt that Moffat took over when Matt Smith took over. The quality of writing/episodes went up drastically imo.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Soon.....very soon....
Mock drafting while catching up

Old 07-24-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Mock drafting while catching up
This year will be a breeze compared to last year.
Clowney or Teddy #1 overall

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-24-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
This year will be a breeze compared to last year.
Clowney or Teddy #1 overall
I meant Fantasy Football. Gotta be prepared.

Really hate Cross from The Bridge through one episode.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I meant Fantasy Football. Gotta be prepared.

Really hate Cross from The Bridge through one episode.
I havent played fantasy in years. I tend to forget that it starts up around now

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-24-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to do another television character draft.

Who is in?
Old 07-24-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Yeah i finished season one a few days ago. Very good show, can't wait for season 2.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Major Doctor Who spoilers within:

Old 07-24-2013, 07:24 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting a free month of DVDs from Netflix til football season gets here. Any suggestions after I run through Orphan Black?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Getting a free month of DVDs from Netflix til football season gets here. Any suggestions after I run through Orphan Black?
Doctor Who after Orphan Black.

Orange is the new Black is supposed to be awesome. Friday Night Lights. Breaking Bad? Uhhh.. The West Wing is on there and that show is the tits.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doctor Who is too long. I'm starting Luther now on my live stream and Orphan Black arrives Friday. Think I will go Orange after that.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-24-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Blue Mountain State.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any thoughts on this classic tv show coming back to life in a reboot web base series ? It looks interesting and promising I just hope it is ore then 30 minutes this go around and much then dumb spin offs.

http://www.mmprfilm.com/Home.html
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

terrible trailer.

are they going to rewrite the storyline?

or make it more darker...i could be interested in that.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes they plan to re write it some what and make it more adult and darker.

Yes it isn't that great of great just a teaser. However, it is a non profit fan series so they won't much cash for this project but it looks interesting. You can find more info on kickstarter.com

Here is that link

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ngers-fan-film

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 07-24-2013 at 09:33 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Yes they plan to re write it some what and make it more adult and darker.

Yes it isn't that great of great just a teaser. However, it is a non profit fan series so they won't much cash for this project but it looks interesting. You can find more info on kickstarter.com

Here is that link

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ngers-fan-film
I was a big MMPR fan growing up, before all the spinoffs. So I'll check this out.

Anyone know where I can watch season 2 of new girl?
Old 07-24-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Any thoughts on this classic tv show coming back to life in a reboot web base series ? It looks interesting and promising I just hope it is ore then 30 minutes this go around and much then dumb spin offs.

http://www.mmprfilm.com/Home.html
I just dont know about that....
Old 07-24-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bridge, episode 3 ... about to watch. Expecting greatness.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Three episodes into Luther and..... holy **** is this show awesome. Is it weird that I am very attracted to Alice Morgan?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-24-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Three episodes into Luther and..... holy **** is this show awesome. Is it weird that I am very attracted to Alice Morgan?
I'm also 3 episodes in. It is definitely good, but hasn't really grabbed me yet. She be hot though.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I just got the free trial of hulu plus ready to watch some new girl....and they only have 5 episodes? what the **** is that?