Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 07-10-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Barr has to be up there(Even as a USC fan), Deanthony Thomas(Again,SC fan) and my favorite:Morgan Breslin!

Non stop motor and so humble he will never to do an interview. SC needs more players like this.

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would it be too mainstream for me to say Jadeveon Clowney? Simply cannot wait to see him in the NFL.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after watching him some: Taylor Kelly, ASU

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Fales
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched some early tape of various pass catchers today, came away thoroughly impressed with Austin Seferian-Jenkins. That guy can play.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:33 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clowney. Clowney. Clowney.

If NE somehow managed to get the man... I don't even know what I'd do.

I'm a big fan of Tuitt as well and Louis Nix III.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:56 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Evans Texas A&M. He looked like Jimmy Graham last year and with how raw he was it certainly impressed me to see him come in and put up numbers like that as the primary target. I want to see him time, but I think he is fast enough to be a WR and a good one. With his size, basketball background, and how little he's actually played football, he's got a ton of room to get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Clowney. Clowney. Clowney.

If NE somehow managed to get the man... I don't even know what I'd do.

I'm a big fan of Tuitt as well and Louis Nix III.
If vegas were taking odds on who would get Clowney, I don't think they'd even have a line for New England lol. Pretty sure even if Clowney hit some people with his car while driving drunk he'd still at least go top 5 if not 1st =)
Old 07-28-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
b_rent87
Rookie

b_rent87 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ra'Shede Hagemen for me. Believe he will be a top 15 pick by the draft next year.
b_rent87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh Christian Jones too.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also like watching Tulsa RB Trey Watts:

Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
Oh Christian Jones too.
I didn't want to be a homer but hell yes! I've said it a few times on here already, but I can't wait to watch him in our new defense. Way more attacking plays and just plain ole' aggressiveness from the LB's in this system, instead of having him chase TE's down the field for 30 yards or always in zones.

Game on!

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 08-01-2013 at 06:05 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jadeveon Clowney
Teddy Bridgewater
Ra'Shede Hageman
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Jadeveon Clowney
Teddy Bridgewater
Ra'Shede Hageman
YESSSSS ON HAGEMAN! And a shout for Justin Gilbert too.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I didn't want to be a homer but hell yes! I've said it a few times on here already, but I can't wait to watch him in our new defense. Way more attacking plays and just plain ole' aggressiveness from the LB's in this system, instead of having him chase TE's down the field for 30 yards or always in zones.

Game on!

We need either Van Noy or Jones next April. I might go on a month long bender if that happens.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think David Fales can lead San Jose State to crashing the BCS this year, in its final season. I have him second behind Bridgewater for quarterbacks.

Last edited by MidwayMonster31 : 08-03-2013 at 10:56 AM.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've loved a couple guys for a long time, i work for Oregon, so i'm gonna avoid talking about anybody from there, cuz i obviously like a lot of guys from there, and i'm biased rooting for them as a person over a lot of other things.

But a couple of guys i like are as follows...
Antonio Richardson (I have this guy as my #1 OT. He was absolutely shut down all year, including against Clowney. He's a good sized guy, at 6'6" ~330, VERY good feet, and great technique in general. He's a guy that i see as a great all around OT with elite potential)

Casey Pachall (Everyone loves a comeback story, and after hearing how this guy has come back, i'm definitely rooting for him. But on the field the guy is a though, gunslinger that shows an attitude that QB's almost aren't allowed to have anymore (ala Phillip Rivers intensity). The character concerns obviously bump him down, but he's got HUGE talent and actually reads a defense very well. I'm really hoping he can kick his addiction problems, and come back even better than he was before.)

Ronald Powell (This guy is the explosive pass rusher when healthy. Pefect DE/OLB type that can make a big impact. Its all about coming back from that ACL that took him out of last year.)

Bradley Roby (He's one of my favorite CB's to come out in quite a while. He's an amazing cover corner, but what sets him apart is his tenacity and scrappieness (if thats a word). He's always willing to come up and hit, and get in the middle of piles. Fights with receivers for balls and can run with the best of them. In and out of his breaks, there's few better)

Jeff Mathews (He's an absolutely great arm talent, accuracy, pocket presence, arm strength, zip. Upper eschelon in all areas. Obviously as a cornell student your getting a really smart guy, but he's going to need to make a jump to NFL players and schemes around him. Cant wait to see him play at a Sr. All star game.)
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Mike Evans Texas A&M. He looked like Jimmy Graham last year and with how raw he was it certainly impressed me to see him come in and put up numbers like that as the primary target. I want to see him time, but I think he is fast enough to be a WR and a good one. With his size, basketball background, and how little he's actually played football, he's got a ton of room to get better.
More Mike Evans love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
This guy is HUGE.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle View Post
We need either Van Noy or Jones next April. I might go on a month long bender if that happens.
I love Jones and Van Noy as well. But I think my early favorite is Barr. The guys SCREAMS "playmaker." Right now, the Raiders defense is as sound as it has been since probably 1998, but we don't have any young "super studs." Barr could be that guy for us. I am impressed with how nimble he is on his feet. He could do some Von Miller/Shaun Merriroid-esque things for us.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Evans, WR, TAMU

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Blawbert
Rookie

Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colt lyerla easily.
Blawbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Anthony Barr has to be up there(Even as a USC fan), Deanthony Thomas(Again,SC fan) and my favorite:Morgan Breslin!

Non stop motor and so humble he will never to do an interview. SC needs more players like this.

I'd have Breslin in my top 5 for sure along with Marquis Lee. Breslin reminds me of a combination of Jarvis Jones and Rob Ninkovic. My top 5 would probably be:

Lee
Breslin
Vinny Sunsieri
Mike Campanaro
Austin Sefarian Jenkins
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to acknowledge any ND players but I do love Tuitt.

But Breslin and Marqise are my favorites...

...also really like Tahj Boyd and Teddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Attyla the Hawk
Rookie

Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Attyla the Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
But a couple of guys i like are as follows...
Antonio Richardson (I have this guy as my #1 OT. He was absolutely shut down all year, including against Clowney. He's a good sized guy, at 6'6" ~330, VERY good feet, and great technique in general. He's a guy that i see as a great all around OT with elite potential)
Agreed completely.

It's a gaudy comparison, but this guy plays like Walter Jones. He isn't just a mountain of a man, he's incredibly balanced and light on his feet. He rarely ever seems out of position and if you want to bull rush him forget it. He is a black hole that just erases bull rushers. Patrick Kearney likened matching up with Walter Jones as '... like wrestling a bear for three hours'. That's what Richardson looks like. He just makes pass rushers look downright stupid.

For a guy of his height, it's amazing how rarely he has problems with leverage in pass pro. He doesn't need to give much ground even if a guy gets under him. He has a good, balanced base and is near impossible to beat. Whether it's a power guy like Clowney or a speed guy like Dominique Easley -- he shows no weakness for either.

No way he'll be there when Seattle picks. But he is the best lineman in the country in my estimation and it's not even close.
Attyla the Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote