Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Aso is just bad, the situation in Philly may not have been the best...but he was horrible in press coverage as well. The guy took a massive step back and that is all there is to it. You got him for a bargain because no one else wanted him. If you get anything out of him I am happy for you...I was so psyched when we got him because I got to see him in Oakland, but hes nowhere near that level anymore.

Russell and Vick are nothing alike. Russell is a pocket passer first, gets rid of the ball quickly and was extremely efficient. Vick is an athlete first, takes sack after sack, and is efficient in giving the ball up.

The ****?
First off, "I" didnt get him for a bargain. I am not a 49er fan. I dont know how many times I have to say it. Theres no bias here, this is just the way I see things, I think the 49ers are a great team. I am a Raider fan (which means I am anti-49ers by nature) and saw Aso at his best for many years and he was incredible. And I do agree Aso was terrible in Philly, but I dont believe that his career is over. He still has all the talent and skill he had from his raider days and I believe the 49ers are a team that can properly harness that and give him an environment to thrive in. And Aso had other suitors, your thing about no one wanting him just isn't true.

And about your Wilson comment. You said "he gets rid of the ball quickly". Care to explain why he led the league in time before throwing the ball by a wide margin, as in a full .3 seconds more than Vick, who was tied with Cam Newton for 2nd in the category? And just to give a little idea, Wilson was 3.35, while Vick was at 3.07. Vick also led the league last year with 3.10....Wilson blew him out of the water. The disparity b/w any 2 QBs in that category as we go down the list from first to last is generally about .05 or less, yet Wilson was #1 by a full .3...But youre right, hes a true pocket passer who gets rid of the ball quick lol

And maybe Vick wouldnt have had to run around like a maniac and get sacked over and over and turn the ball over like he did last year if his entire OL wasnt hurt. Vick gets way too much blame for last years debacle. That OL was probably the worst in protection I have seen in my history of watching football, Vick had no chance back there.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote