Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default Dante Hall traded to the Rams for a 5th rounder

Just heard this on Nfl Sirius Radio. Dante Hall to the Rams for a 5th rounder. The Chiefs now have 2 5th's, and they said look for them to trade up adn get a 4th.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! ((*I hope to God that KC does not draft TGJr.**))

In Herm I Trust!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think KC will go O-line, plus they really like Jeff Webb as a KR
Old 04-25-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Hester should be all ears on this situation. One great season of returning does not a career make!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching Hall and being impressed when he had his big season. I recall watching Hester this season and being absolutely blown away by his skills.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I would have loved to see Detroit make this deal.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
BPhilb
Veteran

BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.BPhilb is so money.

Great deal for KC. We used a fifth to get the guy and got a fifth in return while having Hall for his peak seasons. This should put to rest any rumors that were flying around about the Rams taking Ginn Jr. though I'm not sure if any of us believed that anyway.
BPhilb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2848789
Old 04-25-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

so what? Dante Hall isn't that good to be quite frank- he's no Justin Miller

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman View Post
Ahh the homerism has reached this thread.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwback54milkman View Post
well justin miller is no.....santonio holmes......wait holmes led the league in muffed punts and fumbled KO's i believe....DAMN!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
well justin miller is no.....santonio holmes......wait holmes led the league in muffed punts and fumbled KO's i believe....DAMN!!
Well then your statement is true, Justin Miller is no Santanio Holmes and I think the Jets' fans thank their lucky stars for that. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody is Terrance McGee!

But seriously, McGee is the best.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Well then your statement is true, Justin Miller is no Santanio Holmes and I think the Jets' fans thank their lucky stars for that. :D
i guess we couldn't go with two agreements in a week could we??

Old 04-25-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i guess we couldn't go with two agreements in a week could we??
What? I agreed that Justin Miller was no Santonio Holmes........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
What? I agreed that Justin Miller was no Santonio Holmes........
well i meant that if i was a jets fan i would rather have holmes over miller, not at the return game but at the respective positions. i wouldn't thank any of my lucky stars. thats what i meant by disagreeing. :D but i guess that what you were talking about did count as an agreement.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
well i meant that if i was a jets fan i would rather have holmes over miller, not at the return game but at the respective positions. i wouldn't thank any of my lucky stars. thats what i meant by disagreeing. :D but i guess that what you were talking about did count as an agreement.
Yes so I was right and you were wrong! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
LarryJohnson27
Rookie

LarryJohnson27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

we also swapped third rounders

Chiefs | D. Hall trade update
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:19:11 -0700

Updating a previous item, Adam Teicher, of the Kansas City Star, reports the Kansas City Chiefs and St. Louis Rams have swapped third-round picks in this year's NFL Draft as part of the trade which sent WR Dante' Hall to the Rams Wednesday, April 25.
LarryJohnson27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes so I was right and you were wrong! :D
yea well in your mind you were right but in my mind i was right. but i think once again we can both agree that noone is as right as Wright.

Old 04-25-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHOA. we got a better 3rd round pick out of the deal. I likes I likes!!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yea well in your mind you were right but in my mind i was right. but i think once again we can both agree that noone is as right as Wright.
3 agreements in a week? Dear God the end is near.............

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good move by both teams.......the rams needed a return man and they got one, Dante Hall will be even better on turf and playing indoors.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I'd rather not have Hall in the NFC.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Damn, I'd rather not have Hall in the NFC.
Apparently St. Louis was unaware of your concern, if you call them now they made withdraw the trade before its final.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-25-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On one hand, it's a 5th round pick. On the other, I'm not sold on Dante Hall right now. He's not what he briefly was.

But if the Rams did in fact upgrade their 3rd round pick in the process, then I suppose it's a good move.