Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-17-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My iTunes just switches back and forth between Rush and Tears for Fears. Constantly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
My iTunes just switches back and forth between Rush and Tears for Fears. Constantly.
Well...stop using iTunes

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's okay, gentlemen, I'll save this thread from 2nd page obscurity

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

It's okay, gentlemen, I'll save this thread from 2nd page obscurity
get em fisch!

love the whole wugazi project but this song is particularly good. can't listen to CREAM quite the same way anymore. this version makes it sound much sadder than i ever realized.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been on a bit of a blues kick lately, and its been way too long since I listen to some Gary Clark Jr, so I figured I'd share this live version of When My Train Pulls In. It's probably the coolest version of this I've heard.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god i love this cover.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend Kendra's new single for her next album, Mockingbird, all cover songs, coming out next Tuesday. Poignantly funny video too, give it a listen

Old 07-25-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't how you guys feel about The Weeknd but I'm pumped for his album Sept. 10.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:30 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Let's be real here, guys, this is one of the greatest songs ever written

Old 07-29-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I don't how you guys feel about The Weeknd but I'm pumped for his album Sept. 10.

Yes! Didn't realize he released a date. Thought he'd be bigger by now.

Last edited by Docta : 07-29-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:19 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by TACKLE : 08-01-2013 at 02:41 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:54 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Concert Tickets I Purchased Today:

Video from my last Black Lips show, one of the best live experiences I've had the pleasure of partaking in

And finally back after a 15 year hiatus...most frustrating ticket purchase process of my life...seriously **** Ticketmaster, but I after 45 minutes of anguish, I finally got mine

Old 08-03-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to decide whether I will see Neutral Milk Hotel in Montreal or Toronto.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Old 08-06-2013, 07:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys... New The Head and the Heart, anyone? *ahem NJX in particular*

Old 08-06-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
didn't even know, i'll have to queue it up on spotify.
Their album comes out in October, the 15th, I believe, so it might not be on there, but I'm sure we'll be hearing more tunes from the album before then. I can't wait for it. This album has been the one I'm most excited for ever since Babel was released, and based off this song, they look like they'll deliver.

The rhythm in the lyrics is a strong suit of theirs, and this song is a great portrayal of that.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Saw Beck on Sunday, highlight encore right here

Old 08-06-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they're baaaaaaaack

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost don't want to post this out of fear of hurting EATW's feelings (seriously bro..feels <3) but it was too funny for me not to.

http://m.noisey.vice.com/blog/dont-l...to-liking-them
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:32 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I wonder if Marcus Mumford jerked off in that guys Wheaties or something when they were kids. None of the players in Mumford do anything crazy, except for Country Winston, but even his most difficult stuff isn't all that difficult. The strength of there music is in arrangement, that is where storytelling comes in, as well as the lyrics. If that guy thinks Mumford can't tell a story, I submit "Dust Bowl" dance and politely tell him his opinion doesn't matter, he is not a gifted writer by any means himself, and has a wrong opinion. But I'm just an asshole fanboy.