Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-06-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was worded weirdly, or I read it wrong. Whatever. She can vote me all she wants, I'm not evil.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It was worded weirdly, or I read it wrong. Whatever. She can vote me all she wants, I'm not evil.
I believe you buddy!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm confused. Has Rufus actually been connected to something or is this just talk?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
The more I see, the more this guy becomes my top suspicion. He tunneled JR hard, seemed to be looking for reasons not to vote CMD, is giving a lot of heat to "obvious" or "easy" targets today, and hopped onto the main lynch-wagon at a similar spot both today and yesterday. Nobody changes it up as much as you, D, but either my suspicions and yours are just at opposite ends of the spectrum, or you are scum and purposely trying to deflect the town.

Vote: D-Unit
You're good. ...but not that good.

My vote has been on Gonzo the whole time and YOU were one of the ones that wanted to spur discussion today. When I do try to identify others, that makes me suspicious? Investigating yesterday's actions and fingerpointing is all I'm doing. So give me more than just say that I stayed away from CMD, cause other than that I'm just trying to help. I'm not going to move my vote from Gonzo until I have a better reason. Flip flopping got me to look bad in the first place.

Yeah, I obviously made a mistake choosing JRD over CMD. I go with my gut like a pit bull which is why I ultimately stayed with JRD before I went to bed. But seriously, his guessing of the number of mafia members and his "people who didn't vote" list wasn't enough for me. I felt a bad lynch train on him. JRD's wildness was were I focused my heat on and I felt it good reason.

Where YOU are not looking at is the list of mafia members who actually DID sneak a vote in for CMD. All I did was follow my gut on JRD.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a headache so I'm going to step back from the computer screen for a bit until it goes away. Back in around 30!

RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't WANT you to kill, but I wouldn't mind it if you TRIED to kill me, failed, and then got caught. It would just be doubly awesome if it was McGee that caught you!
Make no mistake, if I wanted you dead you would be fitted for a pair of cement shoes.

As for Mcgee, I'm finding his play odd so far, but he must not be around like Rob hinted at. I would suggest the whole he got a townie role and is not that into the game, but he's not the type to do that.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I'm confused. Has Rufus actually been connected to something or is this just talk?
He hasn't its just speculation because I think he's evil and because I am hoping McGee is a watcher and watched me since nobody else did.

As an aside, you are the one player I can honestly say that I can't read whatsoever. Anyone else feel they are good at reading Cigaro and have a town/scum lean on him?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Basically Grizz wanted me to kill him and if I had tried to and failed, he was hoping his white knight Mcgee would come save the day and out me.

And Grizz, as for Cigaro....I just assume he's always evil because he's never is in my eyes.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just wanted to bring this post back up, you felt the need to say this to JR after he posted a couple times after being voted for, it would appear you are doing the same thing!
Haha... give a brotha a chance to type it up!
Old 08-06-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm leaving work now. Yeah, you can check HI Standard time if you want you non-believers. I'll be away for a lil while.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a real read on him, but I do not enjoy everyone getting Cigars' name wrong.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He hasn't its just speculation because I think he's evil and because I am hoping McGee is a watcher and watched me since nobody else did.

As an aside, you are the one player I can honestly say that I can't read whatsoever. Anyone else feel they are good at reading Cigaro and have a town/scum lean on him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Basically Grizz wanted me to kill him and if I had tried to and failed, he was hoping his white knight Mcgee would come save the day and out me.

And Grizz, as for Cigaro....I just assume he's always evil because he's never is in my eyes.
Gotcha, I thought I might have missed something about you knowing that he had visited you.

As for Cigaro, I think he's probably town, not sure though.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
But the thing about that is he tried to claim cop and grizz outed him. And now there ks no one else stepping up to claim the role grizzle has, which i feel would happen if he lied. If grizzle was not to be trusted I think we would have seen it. And until someone claims his role I'm good trusting him and now don't trust vidae.
Mrs Grizz has the right of it. If there was another investigator they would have came out by now outing Grizz. Any player would gladly out themselves to catch a mafia in a lie. I can say that Grizz is good. Rob is likely good. Everyone else you just can't tell.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You're good. ...but not that good.

My vote has been on Gonzo the whole time and YOU were one of the ones that wanted to spur discussion today. When I do try to identify others, that makes me suspicious? Investigating yesterday's actions and fingerpointing is all I'm doing. So give me more than just say that I stayed away from CMD, cause other than that I'm just trying to help. I'm not going to move my vote from Gonzo until I have a better reason. Flip flopping got me to look bad in the first place.

Yeah, I obviously made a mistake choosing JRD over CMD. I go with my gut like a pit bull which is why I ultimately stayed with JRD before I went to bed. But seriously, his guessing of the number of mafia members and his "people who didn't vote" list wasn't enough for me. I felt a bad lynch train on him. JRD's wildness was were I focused my heat on and I felt it good reason.

Where YOU are not looking at is the list of mafia members who actually DID sneak a vote in for CMD. All I did was follow my gut on JRD.
Yea, I was kinda vague, I admittedly don't have something concrete to point to with you, its just my top "feel" at the moment.

As for the bolded, I could see CJ or Rufus being the "well, he's screwed now, gonna just finish him" mafia votes, though I have gotten a town-CJ vibe thus far. I could be convinced that any of the votes between Bulldogs and vidae was a hide amongst the crowd mafia vote, if I had to rank them on my suspicions, it would be Cigaro, R-Bond, vidae, Bulldogs, OSU. I do think there is a good possibility that the majority of the mafia is hiding in the "other" votes, with Brody and Elvis' votes really jumping out at me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-06-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
lolwut? I claimed cop? Interesting as I don't remember doing anything close to that.

Well this just got interesting!
I wasn't saying you claimed cop. I was saying that its suspicious that after grizz claiming investigator no one else disputed it but you continued to harp on him. Same thing with me last game. If someone could dispute it they would but since hes being honest they can't. So why still go after him unless you are mafia and trying to deflect.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Feel free to expand on your thoughts other than just saying "I feel D is evil". Give me something here... this constant empty accusation wreaks of mafia. I don't even think you're evil (yet), so I don't want to have a back and forth that is counter productive to the town....

But if you want to ball it up, let's go!!! I'll take you on one on one and school your ass. Let's take it to the COURT baby! I got the Space Jam Soundtrack blasting in my boom box! Let's ball!
here's how I'll ball up:

First off, you voted for 4 people on day 1. Four. Flip flopping at every chance and falling right into CMD's rationale for trying to claim good.

Your "gut" told you to go with JRD and your "rationale" the next day (today) was silly. I can't believe people actually voted for him. No one evil in their right minds plays like that.

Your long ass write ups, while impressive, have really brought forth nothing. I'm not sold on you, D. Baller is playing classic SP to me.
Mcgee, while never posting much, is playing classic evil quiet McGee.

It's also hilarious that because of my freaking space jam list of baddies that people think i'm suspicious and a baddy. We'll see how it all turns out tonight, I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
It's also hilarious that because of my freaking space jam list of baddies that people think i'm suspicious and a baddy. We'll see how it all turns out tonight, I guess.
But that's the exact reason why we lynched CMD, who was indeed evil. I think its certainly possible that you chimed in and hoped that by repeating CMD's explanation it would make him sound more reasonable and take the heat off.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm actually going to bed now and will try and check in as best I can tomorrow at work, but i've got gaps where I know I can't. I'm suspicious on people. Rob's playing like gonzo which is annoying because who the **** knows where that will lead. D's flip flopping, along with Baller's have raised my suspicions. McGee is eerily quiet, but it's early to be weeding out the difference between quiet and inactives etc. Caddy's headache is because he's reading everything upside down.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
But that's the exact reason why we lynched CMD, who was indeed evil. I think its certainly possible that you chimed in and hoped that by repeating CMD's explanation it would make him sound more reasonable and take the heat off.
I honestly think we got lucky lynching CMD. I was never sold on him, but look how it turned out. It's a classic, cliched line, but waste your time and votes on me if you want, it'll end up badly. I don't even think I've been all that suspicious thus far
Quote:
Old 08-06-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I honestly think we got lucky lynching CMD. I was never sold on him, but look how it turned out. It's a classic, cliched line, but waste your time and votes on me if you want, it'll end up badly. I don't even think I've been all that suspicious thus far
There's always a certain amount of luck involved when you lynch a baddie day one. That being said, when you consider you did the exact thing as CMD and used it as a reason why we shouldn't be suspicious of him, and the fact that you were one of the three guys JR mentioned in his final post, I definitely think there are grounds to find you suspicious.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Final thoughts:

Tackle- I didn't like him pouncing on my early vote for Zach. I also don't like him switching from me to CMD late.
Gonzo- He is not playing town Gozo this time. Something is up with his play. Serial killer maybe?
Scotty- He has posted some, but not much. He hasn't really had much to say about the goings on today.

If CMD turns out to be good, I think it might be helpful to look at the people voting for other people. Maybe the mafia is sitting back allowing us to argue about two goods while they can later say look, I didn't vote for the good guys day one.
I'm not with him on Tackle. Gonzo has my vote at the current moment, and while he didn't say anything definitive on Scotty, he brought him up in his final 3 so I see where Cigaro is going here.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

JR's top suspicion seemed to be TACKLE when the day ended, could definitely see him being the SK (I say that because I his interactions with CMD seemed very much like two players that were not aligned and therefore I don't think tackle is mafia). SKs are known for picking off people who throw suspicions at them in passing but don't vote for them.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-06-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
I wasn't saying you claimed cop. I was saying that its suspicious that after grizz claiming investigator no one else disputed it but you continued to harp on him. Same thing with me last game. If someone could dispute it they would but since hes being honest they can't. So why still go after him unless you are mafia and trying to deflect.
Vidae is good. Trust me.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Well that was...uncalled for.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yuck. Being masoned with Caddy sounds terrible.