Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Haven't joined yet but I'm taking you down this year!!
we shall see about that, hombre. i just need to stay active and not forget to update.

if anyone's new to this, make sure you utilize your wildcards. you get one that you can use whenever in the season and you also get one for just the month of january that you should use following transfers. a wildcard lets you transfer as many players as you want at once, without penalty, as long as you have the bank for it.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everton's away kits are heinous.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seeeeee Van Ginkel commie! <3333333

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:31 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes you do wooty! He's quickly risen to become a favorite of mine. Love how he plays. My only regret about the sig is the lack of Torres. Love him also.

And theyre so bad, Rob.

Last edited by comahan : 08-06-2013 at 08:36 PM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
And their home kit. And their crest. I don't know what they're thinking in regards to their image.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I don't mind Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool or Arsenal, even though it is still a little douchey. But Man U is just way too far onto the douche train for it to be acceptable.
Hopped on the train in 2001 thanks to Van Nistelrooy. Didn't watch a full game in the two years after he left.

Just hope all Europeans wearing Yankees or RedSox hats will adhere to your standard for douchiness.
Old 08-06-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I root for Chicharito so SP can go F himself in the A. Don't really care much for them other than for that reason, but i enjoy all of the PL, never really settled on one specific team. More of a fan of young players.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I root for Chicharito so SP can go F himself in the A. Don't really care much for them other than for that reason, but i enjoy all of the PL, never really settled on one specific team. More of a fan of young players.
little pea needs to bounce. i'd love to see him getting consistent minutes at a mid-table club.

reports that anzhi makhachkala are having a fire sale on its star players to dramatically decrease their budget. time for arse and manu to make some moves. i'm most excited at the possibility of willian moving to a top league.

Last edited by thefalconer : 08-06-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, was hoping he'd go to Spain but Man U refuses to sell him for god knows what reason. They'd already make a killing on him.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, Suarez is really getting desperate. Actually gave an interview with real quotes!
Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
yep. click the leagues tab after you get your team set up. join a league. select private league. enter the private league code that i provided.

fyi. you can change your team around with transfers as much as you want til the morning of the first match.
I officially joined last night. My squad name is Bonaventure FC.

I'm excited for the Chelsea vs. Real Madrid game tonight. Should be a good one. I'm also rooting for LA Galaxy to take down AC Milan but I don't think it will happen.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I officially joined last night. My squad name is Bonaventure FC.

I'm excited for the Chelsea vs. Real Madrid game tonight. Should be a good one. I'm also rooting for LA Galaxy to take down AC Milan but I don't think it will happen.
welcome. it seems we already have a few more than last season.

i really like some of chelsea's players but i hate how stacked their team is. they have so many bright prospects but they have no chance at getting their shot with the first team and sticking. i wish there was room for oscar to get consistent playing time, the kid is special. #teammou
Old 08-07-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oscar will get consistent time I think. If anything, Moses will get buried even though he's been playing really well. Also, I doubt Schurrle gets a ton of looks outside of cup matches and subs. Mata/Hazard/Oscar/De Bruyne appear safe to play a whole heck of a lot.

It's kind of similar to Madrid actually, especially if they get Bale. They have Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Isco, Kaka, then throw in Cheryshev and Jese who are talented but have zero chance of breaking into that group. Just a boatload of good, non forward attacking talent who all play in roughly the same area.

Old 08-07-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

that's probably my biggest gripe about soccer. with no kind of salary cap in place, the good teams just hoard talent.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Watch more MLS ^_^

Old 08-07-2013, 01:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Oscar will get consistent time I think. If anything, Moses will get buried even though he's been playing really well. Also, I doubt Schurrle gets a ton of looks outside of cup matches and subs. Mata/Hazard/Oscar/De Bruyne appear safe to play a whole heck of a lot.

It's kind of similar to Madrid actually, especially if they get Bale. They have Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Isco, Kaka, then throw in Cheryshev and Jese who are talented but have zero chance of breaking into that group. Just a boatload of good, non forward attacking talent who all play in roughly the same area.
Never ceases to amaze me why some clubs find it necessary to completely load up on one position on the field and leave others relatively unattended.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Red Bull need to change their name back to the Metrostars. Metrostars were so much cooler. Still have my original Metrostars jersey.

I wish the Cosmos were part of MLS instead of that other crap league.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The Red Bull need to change their name back to the Metrostars. Metrostars were so much cooler. Still have my original Metrostars jersey.

There will be another NY MLS franchise soon. And they'll have a bunch of City youngsters (lol sort of an oxymoron to this point, but they're investing heavily in youth these days) on loan to boot. Should be a fun team to watch.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I think De Bruyne will get the least time if he's on the team at all. There is always talk about him being loaned out for the season again. Some thought he might be loaned to Leverkusen in part for Schurrle coming to Chelsea. The were also rumors that Dortmund wanted him for a permanent move but I haven't read that in a while.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Yeah, I was a huge fan of the Metrostars back in the day. Clint Mathis, Mike Petke, and Tim Howard... good times.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Yeah, I was a huge fan of the Metrostars back in the day. Clint Mathis, Mike Petke, and Tim Howard... good times.
How could you forget Savarese?!
Old 08-07-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
These? I think the word you are looking for is spectacular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

this one.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everton are letting the fans pick the crest after this season, one can only hope they do the same for the kits.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post

this one.
There is too much blue. I think if they went more of blue accents than blue two tone it would end up better.

Most Toffee fans like it though, not for me. COYB!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote