Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 06-18-2013, 09:07 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBScouting View Post
Here are the names who scouts have as the highest rated entering the year (there are 3 non FBS QBs being considered as draftable prospects as well)

A.J. McCarron Alabama
Tajh Boyd Clemson
Derek Carr Fresno State
Aaron Murray Georgia
Zach Mettenberger LSU
Stephen Morris Miami
Tyler Russell Mississippi State
Kain Colter Northwestern
Tom Savage Pittsburgh
David Fales San Jose State
Connor Shaw South Carolina
Casey Pachall TCU
Logan Thomas Virginia Tech
Keith Price Washington
How in the world can a QB who hasn't been able to win a starting job since his Freshman year be considered an NFL prospect? It isn't like Matt Cassel where he backed up a 1st Round pick either, the kid just sucks at football.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to read this twice because I thought Brooks might be on the pipe or something. Carr is dogshit. Does anyone agree with Brooks??

Quote:
Fresno State senior Derek Carr is a "legitimate franchise quarterback candidate" in the eyes of NFL.com's Bucky Brooks.
"He displays A-plus arm talent, while also showing impressive accuracy, ball placement and touch on passes of all ranges," Brooks writes. "However, scouts have concerns about his ability to make sound decisions under pressure based on the number of forced throws and dropped interceptions that show up on tape." We look forward to seeing Carr at full strength, but saying he needs to improve his pocket poise is an understatement.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucky Brooks also thought Mike Glennon was a top 5 talent in last year's draft.
IMO Brooks is no more than a single data point when it comes to evaluating prospects.

He's never the final say on a player because there's too many misses in his analysis.

Physical tools alone don't make you a franchise type prospect.
Old 07-21-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
ROFLcopter
Rookie

ROFLcopter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I had to read this twice because I thought Brooks might be on the pipe or something. Carr is dogshit. Does anyone agree with Brooks??
Maybe the "franchise" part of it is assuming significant improvement in the pocket in which case he wouldn't be that far off.

Besides that he didn't really say much that isn't true. Carr has a cannon for an arm and can and often does make every throw on the field effortlessly but badly needs to improve his pocket presence.
ROFLcopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
Maybe the "franchise" part of it is assuming significant improvement in the pocket in which case he wouldn't be that far off.

Besides that he didn't really say much that isn't true. Carr has a cannon for an arm and can and often does make every throw on the field effortlessly but badly needs to improve his pocket presence.
Agree. Not a fan of Brooks but I think he's saying the kid has that sort of potential.

My guess is Carr Gets somewhat negatively valued because of his brothers struggles.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with everything said there. He has the physical tools to be a very good QB. However, he looks scared in the pocket and will force balls into bad spots when pressured because of it.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Agree. Not a fan of Brooks but I think he's saying the kid has that sort of potential.

My guess is Carr Gets somewhat negatively valued because of his brothers struggles.
Honestly, I gave him a few looks BECAUSE of his brother. David is one of those players that I think could have been successful if he had not been put in such a ****** situation to begin his career (Similar to Tim Couch).

That being said, I've watched Carr on 4-5 occasions and have come away thinking he was horrible pretty much every time.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 07-21-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
ROFLcopter
Rookie

ROFLcopter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Honestly, I gave him a few looks BECAUSE of his brother. David is one of those players that I think could have been successful if he had not been put in such a ****** situation to begin his career (Similar to Tim Couch).

That being said, I've watched Carr on 4-5 occasions and have come away thinking he was horrible pretty much every time.
The most easily accessible games in terms of film from last year are the ones he did poorly in...He tore up a pretty decent SDSU team but due to the network it was on I can't find anything besides the highlights. Needs a good deal of work but the sample size people look at is pretty small.

Agreed on David although I think he was overdrafted a bit...that was a weak QB class that year IIRC. Damn Texans should have built from the ground up, not wasted a #1 pick on someone that would end up as a de facto tackling dummy.

Last edited by ROFLcopter : 07-21-2013 at 06:07 PM.
ROFLcopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
The most easily accessible games in terms of film from last year are the ones he did poorly in...He tore up a pretty decent SDSU team but due to the network it was on I can't find anything besides the highlights. Needs a good deal of work but the sample size people look at is pretty small.

Agreed on David although I think he was overdrafted a bit...that was a weak QB class that year IIRC. Damn Texans should have built from the ground up, not wasted a #1 pick on someone that would end up as a de facto tackling dummy.
That bowl game performance last year was Sanchez-esque.

I'll give him a few more looks next year as a Senior, but I'm not expecting much from him unless he really worked on his game. A lot of weaknesses are mental it seems, and that doesn't usually change for the better.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 07-21-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That bowl game performance last year was Sanchez-esque.

I'll give him a few more looks next year as a Senior, but I'm not expecting much from him unless he really worked on his game. A lot of weaknesses are mental it seems, and that doesn't usually change for the better.
This is a good point. As a general rule of thumb, if they arenīt comfortable in the pocket in college, they arenīt gonna be it in the NFL. (Blaine Gabbert, Im looking in your direction..)
Old 07-21-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The thing that makes me leery of him is that he has the same issues as his brother. David Carr had a fine arm, he was athletic and he could make the throws, he just wasn't any good under pressure, and especially on a team that blocked as poorly as the Texans did in their initial years, he couldn't hack it. His brother looks the same way to me; when he's in a clean pocket, he can make all the throws. When pressure gets to him he stops looking downfield, or makes an ill-advised throw. He seems to have a hard time evading pressure. He doesn't hit his escape lanes very well, more often getting tunnel vision towards the closest thing that looks like an opening and running into a defender for a sack. I haven't watched a ton of Carr, but my impression is that his pocket awareness and presence rate somewhere around "poor." That can always change as I watch more, but that's what's in my head at the moment.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
This is a good point. As a general rule of thumb, if they arenīt comfortable in the pocket in college, they arenīt gonna be it in the NFL. (Blaine Gabbert, Im looking in your direction..)
You just made him fall to the ground and drop whatever he's holding.
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:05 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Tajh Boyd at one time was listed at 6'2, so I'd bank he's at least 6'1. We'll know for sure this time next year.
I have seen Tahj Boyd in person. I am 5 10 he is a little taller then me so 6'1 is about right
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to see AJ McCarron in quite a few mocks as a 1st Rounder. I know he has a track record of winning games with 2 Nat'l Titles to add under his belt, but Alabama is known for pounding the ball with their stable of RBs. I don't see how it would be possible for him to make it in the 1st Round at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I'm starting to see AJ McCarron in quite a few mocks as a 1st Rounder. I know he has a track record of winning games with 2 Nat'l Titles to add under his belt, but Alabama is known for pounding the ball with their stable of RBs. I don't see how it would be possible for him to make it in the 1st Round at all.
This time 365 days ago Matt Barkley was the consensus #1 pick.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
This time 365 days ago Matt Barkley was the consensus #1 pick.
Could you tell me how it would be possible for him to go Round 1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Could you tell me how it would be possible for him to go Round 1?
Think he's just saying a lot changes between mock drafts that happen a year before the actual draft. i.e., Matt Barkley was projected to go no. 1 overall but went in the 4th round, a much more reasonable place to expect McCarron to go off the board. I don't think McCarron is a 1st-rounder unless he shows something special this year. As it is, it looks like he could have some starting potential, but the teams that are likely to go quarterback in the first round are going to have several options; the league is increasingly looking to more athletic quarterbacks and Bridgewater, Boyd, Devin Gardner, and Stephen Morris are all good prospects in their own right and have more athletic upside. If they all have good seasons, there's a good half-dozen names who could go before McCarron, just like this year as we watched the "rawer," but more athletically gifted athletes EJ Manuel and Geno Smith go ahead of the more "pro-ready" Barkley.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What exactly is athletic upside (besides the obvious racial undertones)? When listing QBs with athletic upside why did you not mention Bryn Renner or Manziel? Not to mention guys like Cody Fajardo and Derek Carr. People talk of Pro-ready QBs as they are what they are right out of the gate and they have no room to grow and develop. The position is and always will be played from the pocket first. Pocket mobility is essential. The guys throwing 40-50 TDs are the ones playing from within the pocket.

McCarron has 1st round potential for sure, good size, tons of experience, good arm, accurate and a winner.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
What exactly is athletic upside (besides the obvious racial undertones)? When listing QBs with athletic upside why did you not mention Bryn Renner or Manziel? Not to mention guys like Cody Fajardo and Derek Carr. People talk of Pro-ready QBs as they are what they are right out of the gate and they have no room to grow and develop. The position is and always will be played from the pocket first. Pocket mobility is essential. The guys throwing 40-50 TDs are the ones playing from within the pocket.

McCarron has 1st round potential for sure, good size, tons of experience, good arm, accurate and a winner.
Oh, shut the **** up. If you can't see an athletic difference between Barkley and the likes of Geno Smith and EJ Manuel... you're beyond help. Manziel is a head case, Carr shouldn't be drafted anywhere near the first round, and I don't believe in Renner at all.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Think he's just saying a lot changes between mock drafts that happen a year before the actual draft. i.e., Matt Barkley was projected to go no. 1 overall but went in the 4th round, a much more reasonable place to expect McCarron to go off the board. I don't think McCarron is a 1st-rounder unless he shows something special this year. As it is, it looks like he could have some starting potential, but the teams that are likely to go quarterback in the first round are going to have several options; the league is increasingly looking to more athletic quarterbacks and Bridgewater, Boyd, Devin Gardner, and Stephen Morris are all good prospects in their own right and have more athletic upside. If they all have good seasons, there's a good half-dozen names who could go before McCarron, just like this year as we watched the "rawer," but more athletically gifted athletes EJ Manuel and Geno Smith go ahead of the more "pro-ready" Barkley.
I think with a shortage of great QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Manning (plural), Luck the tendency is to think you get a mobile QB and you'll have success with that. My guess is most teams would jump at the chance to get one of the ones i mentioned.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think with a shortage of great QBs like Brady, Rodgers, Manning (plural), Luck the tendency is to think you get a mobile QB and you'll have success with that. My guess is most teams would jump at the chance to get one of the ones i mentioned.
Right, and we're talking about the draft, and not the Hall of Fame. Lately teams have been looking to a different kind of quarterback, and it's the dual-threats who've been making the biggest splash. The last guy to enter the league and have major success as a purely "pocket passer" (really no threat to run) is probably Matt Ryan, and that was like 5 years ago.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Right, and we're talking about the draft, and not the Hall of Fame. Lately teams have been looking to a different kind of quarterback, and it's the dual-threats who've been making the biggest splash. The last guy to enter the league and have major success as a purely "pocket passer" (really no threat to run) is probably Matt Ryan, and that was like 5 years ago.
I'd say Luck is pretty much a pocket passer and i tend to think Matthew Stafford has done pretty well also.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

Quote:
I'd say Luck is pretty much a pocket passer and i tend to think Matthew Stafford has done pretty well also.
The thing is in being a pocket passer, Luck has nearly identical athleticism to Cam Newton.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
The thing is in being a pocket passer, Luck has nearly identical athleticism to Cam Newton.
And that's where I'm coming from. "Making plays with his legs" isn't necessarily about rushing yards. That's why I qualified Matt Ryan as "not a threat to run." Stafford, meh. If he hadn't blown up in 2011 I'm not sure there'd be much difference between him and Josh Freeman.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember the surge of Dual thread Qbs around late 90s/2000s.

Alki, McNabb, Culpepper, Vick, King, Carter, David Garrard, Car.