Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-20-2013, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I won't vote for Brody!
**** you Caddy! Try and kill me at night again *****. Commuting ************.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:59 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
**** you Caddy! Try and kill me at night again *****. Commuting ************.
If I could kill you, I would. Every game I play with a night killing ability, I inevitably end up going for you.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:15 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Jesus christ you all ******* suck. Do I really always need to be the guy to lead discussion? I stand by my assertion that Brodeur is an evil ****.
Based on what? You being an evil bastard? Kind of figures really, you would want someone important to die early.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:22 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So R-Bond admits he is going to play this day one differently? Sounds suspicious if you ask me.
Given our recent string of nailing a bad guy on day 1, it is something I have considered as well. Alas, with nothing more than a hunch based on behavior...

vote: no lynch
Baller still sets atop my short list of suspicious players, however.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys, sorry, we ended up hanging out until midnight and then I went straight to bed. I'm back at work today so I'm ready to kick it up a notch. I'm gonna go read the thread and I'll be back to let you know who we should lynch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:45 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'll be driving for the better part of the late morning and early afternoon today. will try to check in and make some posts when i stop for food.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm out for the night. Vote for whoever I voted for. Protect me. Watch me. Love me.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I'm willing to bet that Grizz is also a fan. Call it a hunch.
Firstly, I am a fan of the National Treasure movies, McGee's hunches are spot on this game.

On topic,

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Vote Bargnani

dude has to be evil eventually
I really hated this post. It may have been a standard "joke" vote but it stood out to me as casting a vote to cast a vote and trying to simply fit in.

OSU's only other posts were a gif about Rob getting drunk on the first page and then this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post

I'm comin for you mafia!
Another post where he's trying to show town-like behavior and calling attention stating he's coming at the mafia. He's stayed out of the conversation where people attempted to cast real suspicions and hasn't really really backed up his initial vote at all, despite a mini-wagon picking up on Baller.

Unvote: SBH
Vote: OSU

Not much else has really caught my eye thus far. Didn't like the votes for R-Bond due to inactivity, those are always lazy ass votes that make me think scum.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2013, 08:07 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Brodeur(3): Baller, JR, Gonzo
Baller(3): OSU, Broth, Brodeur
Rbond(2): Rob, Scotty
Mcgee(1): Caddy
No Lynch(1): CJ
OSU(1): Grizz

With 15 alive, 8 is needed for a majority.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All right children, I'm going to work now. I'll check back in at lunch time. Be good or else.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I knew what Brodie was doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Given our recent string of nailing a bad guy on day 1, it is something I have considered as well. Alas, with nothing more than a hunch based on behavior...
Yeah, it would be horrible if we lynched someone based on behavior.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good morning. List time:

1. Vidae- Posted an evil Nic Cage Gif. Listed Gonzo three times on his top-3 suspicions. Then called Brodeur evil. Says he likes National Treasure then says it isn't good. Get you story straight, man. Neither on nor off my list.
2. sbh- He started the game with posts of no value. Then when Gonzo asked for out top three suspicions, he came up with a well reasoned list. Not on my list.
3. scotty- Rob voted for r-bond due to inactivity. Then scotty jumped on board though his activity wasn't much better. On my list.
4. Baller- No real posts of consequence. He seems to be on everybody's list. He is right in the middle there with Vidae.
5. Gonzo- Gonzo is Gonzo. However, unless he screws up big time, I'm not a fan of lynching him day one because he is an active player. He is the meat in between slices of Vidae and Baller bread.
6. Brodeur- I don't like him coming out and saying he is important. Why put a target on your back so early? He's on my list.
7. Rob- Voted for R-Bond. While others see voting for an inactive day one suspicious, I've always been an advocate. I have no beef with him and he is not on my list.
8. CJ- He is being a little more active than usual, making a decent though out list. I almost said not on my list. Then he kind of went out of his way to note that he was playing his usual style with the no lynch.
9. JR- That's me!
10. Grizz- Outside of the lie that he has a real life friend, I have no beef with Grizz. He hasn't posted much (trying to perpetulate the lie) but his OSU vote was well thought out and explained. Not on my list.
11. OSU- Hasn't done anything to put him on or off my list. But Grizz's post has me thinking.
12. McGee- Said Brodeur and Baller are evil together. Then he remarked about evil behavior being exhibited. But when asked to explain, he didn't rerally give much reason. He is on my list.
13. Broth- Half of his posts are about Baller. A baller lyncher? Would that make sense in this game? On the list.
14. R-Bond- Called out for being inactive and then jumped in. Hasn't posted since. He even admitted to playing this game differently.
15. Caddy- Playing his normal self. Asked to be watched and protected. Not on my list for now.

Evil: Scotty, Brodeur, McGee, Broth
Turd Sandwich: Vidae, Gonzo, Baller
Hmmm: CJ, OSU, R-Bond
Good (for now): Caddy, sbh, Rob, Jr, Grizz

I'll keep my vote on Brodeur for now, though I could definitely see the merits of lynching McGee. Or you could lynch me as I'm sure this list will provide a ton of information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

o0o0o0o a nice big JR list, that's the JR we're used to!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

After running an ISO on everyone, I've got some more notes:

Broth is definitely tunnelling Baller. Not sure if lyncher or just strong feels towards baller scum. Or evil going after easy target.

Maybe its just me, but I read Brodeur's "I'm too important to lynch" as simply bravado and not an actual hint at having a power role. His change to post more is notable but makes me feel he's town moreso than scum, particularly since it looks like he is, in his own way, actually trying to scumhunt early this game.

CJ gunna CJ. Baller gunna Baller.

sbh seems less methodical/helpful early on in this game than he has the last couple where I remember him being town. Could see him being scum and playing a little more reserved.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good morning. List time:

1. Vidae- Posted an evil Nic Cage Gif. Listed Gonzo three times on his top-3 suspicions. Then called Brodeur evil. Says he likes National Treasure then says it isn't good. Get you story straight, man. Neither on nor off my list.
Huh? They're not good movies but I like them. You don't have a movie or TV show that is just bad but you like it anyway? Don't you watch The Bachelor? Same thing. :P

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
R-Bond
Veteran

R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
14. R-Bond- Called out for being inactive and then jumped in. Hasn't posted
Jumped in when i was available not because i was called out. Also for the person that said i was changing up my game, that's true and false. I'm going to gather information the same way i always do, but i found last game my mistakes early crippled the town, so i won't be as impulsive.
R-Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
R-Bond
Veteran

R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.R-Bond is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But then again i'm not going to shy away from calling people out when i see a definitive pattern.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
R-Bond
Veteran

I say let the discussion continue for a bit and see if a slip up occurs. Let's not let Day 1 last for days though.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drylie and Baller are both pretty obviously evil.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

RE: R-Bond - I made that note initially as well, jumping in as soon as he was called out, but I deleted that comment when I realized it was actually multiple hours after he got the initial votes and people just straight up weren't posting at all last night so it made it look a lot more suspicious than it maybe should be.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Bond View Post
I say let the discussion continue for a bit and see if a slip up occurs. Let's not let Day 1 last for days though.
There is a 36 hour hard cap so 8 PM is Russian Roullette time if we don't come to a consensus before then.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-20-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I added my r bond post with rob and knew it looked bad, but one vote isn't enough to scare someone out. Actually, it looks really bad. Oopsies. Osu looks pretty suspicious, baller is baller, day one gon day one
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth attacking me seemed normal at the time, but maybe Grizz is on to something with him being a little more aggressive than usual.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm having those feels as well brodie.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote