Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-20-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccB View Post
My names Jeremiah I enjoy exotic women and caramel macchiatos.
Hot or cold?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:21 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Hot or cold?
Prefer iced to hot but I'm a fan of both.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ChrisGamer
Rookie

ChrisGamer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hello Everybody! How are you all doing? Iv just signed up & this forum seem pretty good so far. Just thought i would introduce myself. So, here it is.. The name is Chris, I'm from Romania. I like soccer, american football, playing poker with my friends and dancing with my crew. :)
Old 12-13-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DM signing on for the 2013 draft, journey starts here!

Name: Danny
Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland
Favorite Sports Team(s): Denver Broncos
School/Occupation: university student
Life Story: I'm a Scotty mathematician with an irrational love of the Denver Broncos
How you found the site: Religious podcast listener!
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote