Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-20-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
In standard scoring I still think I'd lean towards Decker and Bush. But I'm higher on Decker than many.
Yeah I'm higher on Decker than a lot of people as well. And I'm really high on Reggie Bush this year, I think he could get around 1700-1800 total yards with 6-8 scores. I don't think that's asking to much considering the Lions threw to their backs 100+ times last year.

RB: Richardson, Ridley, R. Bush, M. Bush, Tate
WR: Roddy, Decker ,Gordon, Givens
TE: Gonzo, B. Myers

I think it's solid. Really what's going to make our break me is the health of RG3. I've been debating on whether or not I should release Myers and pickup a WR, there are some good ones on the waiver wire...Randle, Thompkins, Kendall Wright, Robert Woods...or Runningbacks...Zac Stacy, Pierre Thomas, Dujuan Harris, Christine Michael, Lance Dunbar..

Or package Myers and Decker for an upgrade at WR.

Didn't even realize Gonzo and Roddy play for the same team until after the draft. Just a brain fart. Normally I hate that, but I think they both still produce big numbers so i'm not all that concerned.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 08-20-2013 at 01:19 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's nice to have teammates until you hit the bye week. If you figure 1/4 of the receptions will be to Tony G, 1/4 to Julio, 1/4 to Roddy and 1/4 to S-Jax & othe rWRs you have half of the production and half of the chances of being the receipient on tds. (I know that's not how it actually works, just saying you have good odds)

I'm definitely intrigued by Thompkins and would likely cut Myers for him. If after a few weeks he bust, I'd take a look at Wright if hes' still there.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are we thinking on Le'Veon Bell? I think I have him in two leagues, in both he's the flex or 3rd (backup) RB, so not a vital loss but a loss nonetheless
Old 08-20-2013, 02:32 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How stupid are the Yahoo draft grades?

QB: Tony Romo, Sam Bradford
RB: Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Steven Jackson, Shane Vereen, Ronnie Hillman
WR: Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Chris Givens, Michael Floyd
TE: Owen Daniels
K: Steven Hauschka
Def: Miami

Draft grade: D

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Josh Freeman
RB: Darren McFadden, Chris Ivory, Ryan Mathews
WR: Calvin Johnson, Marques Colston, Josh Gordon, Kenny Britt
TE: Brandon Myers, Jermichael Finley
K: Adam Vinetari
Def: Browns, Falcons

Draft Grade: B

What the **** is that?
Old 08-20-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
How stupid are the Yahoo draft grades?

QB: Tony Romo, Sam Bradford
RB: Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Steven Jackson, Shane Vereen, Ronnie Hillman
WR: Brandon Marshall, Eric Decker, Chris Givens, Michael Floyd
TE: Owen Daniels
K: Steven Hauschka
Def: Miami

Draft grade: D

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Josh Freeman
RB: Darren McFadden, Chris Ivory, Ryan Mathews
WR: Calvin Johnson, Marques Colston, Josh Gordon, Kenny Britt
TE: Brandon Myers, Jermichael Finley
K: Adam Vinetari
Def: Browns, Falcons

Draft Grade: B

What the **** is that?
From my experience it really downgrades you for not having backup TEs, Ks and Ds because according to them your just gonna let the spot set vacant and not start anyone. It doesn't project that you're going to go out and sign a guy off FA who's only going to get 2-3 points less than your starting most the time
Old 08-20-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares about Yahoo draft grades? You know that Team A will crush Team B most weeks, meaning it will finish higher in the standings most times.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm stuck waiting 8 more days until my first draft. We picked the draft order already, and I got the #3 pick of 12 teams. It is an odd format (1 QB, 1 QB/WR/RB/TE Flex, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE Flex, 2 K, 2 D, with 20 round draft. It used to be a 2 QB league, but we added the super flex to prevent people from holding 6 QB's and screwing other teams over.

We do standard yardage, 6 points for all TD's + .5 PPR.

Last 3 years on average, 14 QB's have been taken in the first 2 rounds. This year, I expect more people to wait on QB because of the rise of the young kids. I've decided that my top 3 are Rodgers, Brees, and Peterson, so I'll take best available. After that, I have to wait 19 picks before I select again. I can easily project the following players going before I pick again:

Peyton Manning, Brady, Stafford, Matt Ryan, Cam Newton, Tony Romo, RG3
Foster, Rice, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, Marshawn Lynch, and Spiller
Megatron

That's 14 players, leaving the possible pool of available talent for me:

Eli, Kaepernik, Luck, Russel Wilson
Forte, McCoy, Ridley, Alfred Morris, Richardson
AJ Green, Julio Jones

Scenarios:
  • If Peterson 1 or 2, I take the QB and don't look back, so I have to take RB's in 2 and 3.
  • However, given tendencies (played in this league for 15 years), I expect to get Peterson at 3, thus giving me tons of options and only 4 picks to go until my third pick.

If the expected scenario plays out, I think I take the best RB available at 2/10 because the guys behind me will take at most 2 total QB's before I pick again. This guarantees me 2 elite RB's and a top QB. In a 12 team league, that's damn good. WR is deep, so I can wait until 4/5 to get a WR1. I'm thinking Vincent Jackson or Hakeem Nicks are viable candidates.

Naturally, I cannot control how things happen, but what do you all think?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't like your receivers much outside of Colston, but Palmer should be a serviceable starter for a 20 team league, and getting both McCoy and Sproles in a 20 team PPR league is a ridiculous haul imo.

I know nothing about IDP though.
my idp's are probably best in the league. fletcher is consistently a top five dp, tillman was the best db last season, freeman was up there. all those guys are good. they don't add much more than a combined 30-40 points a week from what i remember, though.

i think for 20 teams the WR i have are pretty good. colston is ultra consistent as long as he's healthy and stevie johnson is severely underrated. i know he's not working with the best qb's but he operates in the middle of the field quite a bit and will see tons of targets. gordon is just a personal preference. i reached for him but once his suspension is up i think he's going to light it up. weeden looks his way often and he gets a lot of deep looks.

also specifically to toot my own horn, i think danny woodhead is a great flex and borderline rb2 in 20 team ppr this season and will be a massive steal
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
my idp's are probably best in the league. fletcher is consistently a top five dp, tillman was the best db last season, freeman was up there. all those guys are good. they don't add much more than a combined 30-40 points a week from what i remember, though.
For IDP's, I usually just wait until the last three rounds and choose whoever has the most tackles. This year the top candidates for each position are Luke Kuechly, Morgan Burnett, and JJ Watt, but I don't think Watt repeats what he did last year.

And IDPs are always easy to find. Heck, I had a friend who all he did was find an ILB who was playing against Adrian Peterson, or a pass-rusher who was playing against a really ****** line, and he had pretty great IDP production.

It's a crapshoot after the top 5 guys, IMO. Some guys make plays, others get tackles, it just depends on what you want, the boom-or-bust or consistent solid numbers.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always wait on IDP. Not sure if that's good or not, but I only think about them for this one free draft, so oh well. The only guy I was sure to grab was Kiko Alonso. Gonna be huge.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Just released Brandon Myers and put in a waiver claim for Kenbrell Thompkins.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stafford
Wilson
RG3
Kaepernick

Who would you choose to go with for possibly the next 3 years? This year? Or order them over that period, if you like. Assume standard.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:10 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Stafford
Wilson
RG3
Kaepernick

Who would you choose to go with for possibly the next 3 years? This year? Or order them over that period, if you like. Assume standard.
THIS YEAR:

1. Stafford
2. Kaep
3. RG3
4. Wilson

Next 3 years:
1. Kaep
2. Stafford
3. RG3
4. Wilson
Old 08-20-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First draft of the season, 12 team standard league

QB: Newton, Vick
RB; Rice, Shady, Matthews, Lacey
WR: Amendola, Steve Smith, Jordyzzz Nelson, Hilton, Givens, C. Patteron
TE: Cameron Jordan, Gresham
K Bailey
DEF NYG

Thoughs? One of Matthews or Lacey I hope will become good trade bait for a TE or reciever

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
THIS YEAR:

1. Stafford
2. Kaep
3. RG3
4. Wilson

Next 3 years:
1. Kaep
2. Stafford
3. RG3
4. Wilson
I'd put Wilson over RG3 in both categories, but particularly the next 3 years because of injury issues.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just had my fantasy draft. 12 team keeper league. I kept Cam Newton and DeMarco Murray (my team sucked last year). Here is this year's team:

QB: Cam Newton
RB: DeMarco Murray, Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy, Jonathan Dwyer, Joseph Randle, DuJuan Harris
WR: Austin Miles, Lance Moore, Danarius Moore, DeAndre Hopkins, Emmanuel Sanders
TE: Jimmy Graham, Antonio Gates
K: Dan Bailey
D: Jets (I had to)

Well, what do y'all think? We use the QB, RB1, RB2, WR1, WR2, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, D format. I definitely don't have the best team on paper, but I think I can have a good year if the right things happen (Lacy, Miller, and Hopkins pan out)
Old 08-20-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR is very weak, I'd sell high on Gates as soon as he does anything

I like Miller/Lacy though
Old 08-20-2013, 11:01 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

It's tough because of the keeper you were left with very little options at RB I assume.

IF Murray is healthy, he can do great. Word is Miller will be in a RBBC with Thomas, but Lacy should do good.

I agree with what Fen said, trade Gates at the first opportunity and maybe package him to slightly upgrade WR or RB if you can get a taker
Old 08-20-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So 12 team .5 ppr league (5 pt passing TDs) coming up on sunday. I have 1st pick and will take AD.

On the 24-25 turn, I'm hoping for Fitzgerald and a RB (haven't decided yet between CJ2K, Lamar Miller, David Wilson, etc). HOWEVER, Brees or Rodgers might be there.

If I take Fitz/QB, my RB2 is going to be McFadden/Lacy/Vereen.

I also don't want to take a QB early because in my league with these veteran owners, QBs drop like rocks and RBs get taken very early. My plan this year has always been to wait on QBs because there are so many awesome ones (I also LOVE Luck and I'm sure Wilson is going to fall to me late, possibly in the 6th/7th turn).

Do I take Brees or Rodgers at 24/25?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think the 5pt TD changes much, it applies to all QBs and there are a minimum of 12 start-able fantasy QBs this year
Old 08-20-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it changes much either. Slightly upgrades the top QBs because they are a safe bet to throw for 35+ TDs while a guy like Romo or one of the 2nd year players might actually throw for just 25 if they don't have a great year.

Is there any reason to think either of those guys fall off? I just really don't want to be sitting there, finally have a year where I take a QB high, and be pissed because all QBs that I would've taken later are doing the same ****. I'm usually the one laughing my ass off as my Rd. 9 QB puts up great games weekly and other people waste picks in the beginningi of the draft.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I think Brees is a guarantee for 40+ tds (barring any injury). I still don't know if I'd take him or not.

If it were me, I'd take best WR available and Chris Johnson.

The 5pt thing does effect the QB value, but not much. Brees would have gotten 43 more points, or 2.5 a game where a guy like Stafford would have gotten 20, or 1.25 a game. I'd just stick with your strategy for any other leagues
Old 08-20-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Problem with my strategy is that I thought Lamar Miller and/or LeVeon Bell would emerge as someone I think is worth the 24th/25th pick. Because I don't really feel confident with any of the backs there, Brees is slightly more appealing.

Ridley has emerged as someone I'd love, but he's going to be long gone (I already know someone taking him in the 2nd).

I refuse to take Gore because they have a stable of backs and he's got a million carries under his belt.

Reggie Bush might catch 80 passes but I'd be shocked if he scored more than 10 TDs. That's not what you want at pick 24.

I might really take Chris Johnson, which I never planned on. He's not a guy I like very much because of his playing style - and Shonn Greene looks pretty good. I'm not sure CJ gets more than 10 TDs either...

The guy I'm starting to warm up to is David Wilson. I'm going to watch the Jets-Giants preseason game and see if I like what I see there.

And I also thought McFadden for a second... but he's just so sketchy it's tough to take at 24 - not to mention he might be there in the 4th/5th.

So all of these factors have led me to think Brees/Rodgers might actually be good picks there.

The only WR I value there that has a chance to be there is Fitz. I'm not taking Bey Bey with so many mouths to feed in Denver.

So currently my board at 24/25 is (and there's a slight, slight, slight chance Julio is there who I'd take in a heartbeat):

1 - Jimmy Graham (slight chance)
2 - Fitz
3 - That mish mosh of RBs/Brees or Rodgers

I have a lot of sorting out to do.

Last edited by gpngc : 08-20-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Chris Johnson is definitely a tier above Miller/Wilson imo
Old 08-21-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

In a PPR Bush is definitely appealing. I've got him around 1500yds, 64 receptions and 6-8tds.

Chris Johnson I have around 1800yds, 45 receptions, 7-8tds.

I think Wilson is just a little high at that pick, unless you were talking about going Brees and then Wilson @ 4/5.

McFadden is too much of a question mark for me, I'd hate to end up with him as a starter to be honest.

My league I just drafted is different than yours, so it's not comparing Apples to Apples, but here are some WRs that went after the 24th pick.

Victor Cruz, Larry Fitzgerald, Randall Cobb, Roddy White, Andre Johnson.

You can get WRs in rounds 4-7 that can be starters for you if you load up on the other positions prior to that.

I don't know, maybe you should just take the QB, that way you know you'll have a Top QB and Top RB that should at least be consistent and able to keep you in games.