Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-13-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Kendrick included the names of the guys he did the song with.
How is that a diss? Big Sean released a song he's dissed on? Come on now?

Kendrick was dropping names. Making hip-hop a competition like it used to be. He's telling guys to step their game up.
Kendrick is saying what every other rapper in the game should be saying. Hip hop needs hunger and competition.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Kendrick is saying what every other rapper in the game should be saying. Hip hop needs hunger and competition.

Brilliant!!!
Old 08-14-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best response to Kendricks verse

Old 08-14-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Big Daddy Kane gets it

Big Daddy Kane (@bigdaddykane): ATTENTION M.C.'S: Complaining about @kendricklamar verse on twitter is Gossip. Getting in the studio trying to write a better one is Hip Hop

Old 08-14-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
best response to Kendricks verse
Wrong.

Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm late but Holy Kendrick verse.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Doris leaked and Molasses made my dick leak a little if ya get what I mean

Old 08-15-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RA's editorial on Kendrick's verse... and RA is from NY...

Quote:
Rappers are SUPPOSED to believe they are the best and are supposed to strive to crush all opposition. If you don't than you aint an MC.

Kane wanted to be better than Rakim, G-rap wanted to be better than Kane, KRS wanted to be better than Melle Mel. That competitive spirit is what made them become so great. This New School mentality of 'I just Vibe-Out and make music' is why there is so many wack MC's today.
If he writes something to top his verse in Renaissance, everyone's in trouble...

Old 08-15-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Can't wait to hear a response from someone like Chief Keef

Old 08-17-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Budden with the best response hands down.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
]

Doris leaked and Molasses made my dick leak a little if ya get what I mean
My favorite song also.

Bonekrusher
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Kendrick response

Old 08-20-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Kendrick response

Dope.

This thread doesn't seem to have a lot of trap music fans (since ccB disappeared anyway), but sometimes I just need a song that bangs in the car. This ******* beat....

Last edited by yo123 : 08-20-2013 at 01:45 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:29 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Youtube video of "Control" with the most views is the Kendrick verse only haha

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look up the lyrics if you have to. This is good ****.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Dope.

This thread doesn't seem to have a lot of trap music fans (since ccB disappeared anyway), but sometimes I just need a song that bangs in the car. This ******* beat....

if you like trap music you need to download this!

Every hook is great and every song bangs. I love gettin out of work, rollin the windows down and just bumpin this ****. Every song goes hard. Every time I try to post trap music it seems like no one else here cares for it

Old 08-21-2013, 01:05 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if you like trap music you need to download this!

Every hook is great and every song bangs. I love gettin out of work, rollin the windows down and just bumpin this ****. Every song goes hard. Every time I try to post trap music it seems like no one else here cares for it
I've heard a few of his songs and I liked what I heard, Paper Chasers goes. I've been meaning to download this for a while but there's been so much music coming out lately I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm thinking I'll give it a listen after I get through Doris.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I've heard a few of his songs and I liked what I heard, Paper Chasers goes. I've been meaning to download this for a while but there's been so much music coming out lately I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm thinking I'll give it a listen after I get through Doris.
do it man, the best songs on there are Weight, IDGAF, Hold Ya Head, Paper Chasers, Neon Lights, Just Ride and Narco Traficante

Old 08-22-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need Denzel's new project.

Bonekrusher
Old 08-23-2013, 03:35 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm dying.

This one might actually be true..
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Hahaha the top 2 had me rolling.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

New Em...

http://news.iheart.com/player/?mid=23635289
Old 08-28-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

Bonekrusher
Old 08-28-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Rookie

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...Dilla-s-legacy

awesome.

Bonekrusher
Old 08-28-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I'm so thankful that Kendrick lit the match. The best thing that can happen is for young, unknowns that are hungry to throw fire...