Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 08-20-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I go back and forth on it, but at this point i think the last 2 spots go to Osgood (extra special teams help- looks like we're going to need it) and Baldwin (his salary is guaranteed anyway, at least for this year). Jacobs to PS. I don't think Jacobs will have an issue clearing waivers.
Notable gunners from last year and basically guaranteed a roster spot due to depth are Brock and Spillman. I think Cox and Brown also saw some snaps as a gunner.

On the inside for coverage, there's Bowman, Dixon, Miller, Dobbs, & Wilhoite.

We've added Moore, Osgood, Skuta, & Moody.

That's gonna be a tough decision when it gets to roster cuts.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would keep LS Brian Jennings...all Harbaugh and Baalke have to do is look at the 2002 NFC Wildcard game between us and the Giants.

Keep BRIAN JENNINGS!!!!!

WR wise, Boldin, Williams, Patton (R), Moore, Baldwin and Osgood are my picks. Lockette and/or Jacobs go to the practice squad.

Dont know about anyone else but I wish we wouldnt play our offensive or defensive starters on special teams. I'm not a fan of that and always get worried because I dont want to see a starter get injured on special teams.

Special teams wise, Spillman, Brock, McBath, Osgood and Skuta will be the top five guys. I dont see Dobbs making the final 53. Moody definitely makes it.

The final cuts is going to be the toughest its been for our beloved 49ers in a LONG time.

On a side note, when do teams cut down from 90 to 75?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I'm probably being too optimistic but i could see our first 6 picks in 2013 make a big impact for this team sooner or later. Reid, McDonald, and Lemonier should make impacts from week 1, if preseason/TC is any indication. And i can't wait for Carradine/Lattimore to get healthy. And Patton has that great drive and a great opportunity to work his way up the depth chart now that he's healthy. I think all 6 will be core contributors on this team. Either way, it'll be infinitely better than 2012, where right now only James looks like a core contributor.
Really excited for the first three as well as Carradine and Lattimore down the line. Dont know about anyone else but I wouldnt mind seeing us sign veteran free agent DL Richard Seymour if the price is right. Adds depth to the DL and we can release Dobbs (who I dont see making the final 53 especially coming off a season ending injury last season and being suspended to start this season) and Tukuafu. Seymour adds depth and veteran leadership and allows us to take time with Carradine who I dont want to see rushed into playing before he's 100%.

There's nothing linking us to Seymour or rumors. Just my own personal thought.

And again, as for LS, KEEP BRIAN JENNINGS!!!

If the team goes cheaper, you know what they say, you get what you paid for.
Old 08-20-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
Notable gunners from last year and basically guaranteed a roster spot due to depth are Brock and Spillman. I think Cox and Brown also saw some snaps as a gunner.

On the inside for coverage, there's Bowman, Dixon, Miller, Dobbs, & Wilhoite.

We've added Moore, Osgood, Skuta, & Moody.

That's gonna be a tough decision when it gets to roster cuts.
Osgood will be cut. One of the reasons we signed Moore is because he's also a excellent ST player. To make this year squad, you have to be a viable option in more than one facet. Osgood is really just a ST guy. Moore has stood out at WR, as well as being a good ST player.

I also think we could only carry 5 WRs with BJ Daniels taking up that 6th WR spot, while actually being the 4th QB. Beat reporters said he really started to make strides at WR and his kind of versatility demands a spot on the 53. The question is, do they think enough of Tolizen and McCoy to not want to part with them either.

I think anyone with PS eligibility who is not BJ Daniels or Lemonier will be cut. That includes guys like Lockette and Jacobs. I'm torn with Moody. I've liked what I've seen from him so far but with the addition of Skuta and Lemonier, it will be hard to keep 4 ILBs on the roster. And with rumblings that they may look to bring back Takeo Spikes as a back-up, doesn't look good for Moody. So for now, I see him headed to the PS, if he can clear waivers. I think Wilhoite is a lock. He's showed a lot of promise filling in for Willis and he's a core STer as well. He's still a young guy so he's only going to get better.

I really think Tukafau doesn't make it this year. I just think Dobbs is just a better player and flashes more consistently. And I've read they are really high on Purcell so he could be looked at someone to develop on the PS. And with young guys like Dial and Tank, just might not be room for him going forward, despite his presence on both offense and defense.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are not signing Seymour, not at the price he's asking. And becuase we don't need him. You think he really wants to come here and be a back-up when he could stay in Georgia, sign with the Falcons, be a starter and earn starter's money? If Seymour was in the picture, he would have been signed a long time ago. He's not on our a radar and we're not on his. Just that simple.

And Dobbs will make the 53. He's a outstanding wedge blocker on ST and he's been owning O-Lineman all pre-season. Just watch the Chiefs game and look how disruptive he was against their starting unit. Wouldn't surprise me if Baalke actually ended up extended Dobbs to a small deal, similar to what we gave Ian Williams, sometime this year.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 08-20-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Takeo Spikes? Rather keep Skuta and Moody on the final 53.

As for Seymour, it was just a thought. I dont want Carradine being rushed, thats all.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Takeo Spikes? Rather keep Skuta and Moody on the final 53.

As for Seymour, it was just a thought. I dont want Carradine being rushed, thats all.
I think Tank could play tomorrow if we really needed him. I mean he ran, full speed, at his Pro Day, months ago and did all the drills. Its really just an excuse to buy time. He's technically still injured, coming off a major injury but if we can waste 6 weeks and keep him on the NFI list and not have him count towards the 53, it means we can keep a Moody or a BJ Daniels for that time and not expose them to the wire right before the season. And if another injury occurs somewhere else you can maneuver the roster to accommodate. Same with Dial. No need to rush these guys back. Buy some time and give their slots to someone else's because injuries can't be predicted.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I think Tank could play tomorrow if we really needed him. I mean he ran, full speed, at his Pro Day, months ago and did all the drills. Its really just an excuse to buy time. He's technically still injured, coming off a major injury but if we can waste 6 weeks and keep him on the NFI list and not have him count towards the 53, it means we can keep a Moody or a BJ Daniels for that time and not expose them to the wire right before the season. And if another injury occurs somewhere else you can maneuver the roster to accommodate. Same with Dial. No need to rush these guys back. Buy some time and give their slots to someone else's because injuries can't be predicted.
Agree 100%.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate to say it, but Seattle is gonna whoop us this year, that team is scary. Our best hope is to pound them up front with our beastly oline.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
On a side note, when do teams cut down from 90 to 75?
August 27 I believe.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
Hate to say it, but Seattle is gonna whoop us this year, that team is scary. Our best hope is to pound them up front with our beastly oline.
Drinking the off-season kool-aid hunh? Hell, you're not just drinking it, your head is submerged within the bowl.

This 49ers made the Super Bowl last season and the future looks bright. They can beat anyone in the league.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IMHO we have one of the top starting QB's, great RB corps, OL, TE corps (McDonald is legit) coaching, #1 WR, and a very good defense all around+depth on D. We have issues with QB, WR, and OL depth, and possibly kick coverage on ST's.

SEA could be better than us and they could beat us, but i'm not sure why you think they're so unquestionably better that we barely stand a chance against them.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Osgood will be cut. One of the reasons we signed Moore is because he's also a excellent ST player. To make this year squad, you have to be a viable option in more than one facet. Osgood is really just a ST guy. Moore has stood out at WR, as well as being a good ST player.
I think we can spare it for STers, especially with so many key guys rehabbing (Carradine, Dial, Crabs, Manningham are all locks for spots and none of them will be on the 53 before week 7, so that buys us time). Even Eric Wright could make a push for playing time once he's off the NFI, but for now he's not a factor.

I toy around with the 53 man roster a lot, but right now i have us at 52 with 3 QB's (Daniels and 1 of Tolzien/McCoy) 4 HB's (including Miller- Dixon odd man out), 3 TE, 6 WR (including Osgood+Baldwin), 8 OL, 5 DL (the starters + Dorsey and Dobbs), 9 LB, 11 DB, and 3 ST (K, P, LS). This includes young guys like Moody and Morris, and leaves us with an open spot for a guy like Dixon, Collie, Tuakufu. And this is with core special teamers (aka guys who won't factor on offense or defense) like Osgood, Skuta, Spillman, and Moody.

TL;DR i think we can fit in a few core special teamers while we wait for key guys to rehab, and possibly even longer.
Old 08-20-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The Hawks are VERY beatable. Nothing about that team is scary outside of Wilson and the maybe the secondary. I don't fear Seattle or any team for that matter one bit. Of course it won't be a easy gamd, but they're no juggernaut...far from it.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

most of the hype seattle is getting lacks substance. we know they can run the ball and stop the run well but the thing that gets me is how they're banking on productive seasons from sidney rice and golden taint. also it's crazy how zach miller became jason witten out of nowhere

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
most of the hype seattle is getting lacks substance. we know they can run the ball and stop the run well but the thing that gets me is how they're banking on productive seasons from sidney rice and golden taint. also it's crazy how zach miller became jason witten out of nowhere
Seattle could neve stop the run all that well. Its their secondary that causes the most problems. But nothing about their front seven is formidable really. Red Bryant isn't nearly as disruptive as ppl tend to believe. I really like Wagner and think Wright is underrated but there's nothing there that causes major concern. Their pass-rush has always been meh, outside of Clemons. Avril doesn't scare me at all. Neither does Bennett, who should help their run defense some. They'll have to prove it to me on the field.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Dolphins released Richard Marshall. I wonder if the 49ers are going to take a look. I'd take my chances with Marshall over Eric Wright. But I think Marshall has had a back injury the past season that might still lingering.

Quote:
Old 08-21-2013, 02:26 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
The Dolphins released Richard Marshall. I wonder if the 49ers are going to take a look. I'd take my chances with Marshall over Eric Wright. But I think Marshall has had a back injury the past season that might still lingering.
Reports from the Phins TC indicated that Marshall was seeing reps at S, rather than CB.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 02:58 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
Reports from the Phins TC indicated that Marshall was seeing reps at S, rather than CB.
I heard about that. Or rather, I heard he was seeing reps at both spots. Didn't the Dolphins draft two young corners though? Maybe it was trying to have everyone, along with Grimes on the field. Either that or his play has regressed to the point where they want to try him out at safety. Anyways, I don't think it would be bad to kick the tires on him. Unless the staff feels we're set at corner to open the season. It's looking more and more like Brown, Rogers, Asomugha, Brock, and Cox will be our unit come day one.

Quote:
Old 08-21-2013, 03:40 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Nice tidbit of information. Just please don't be the next Manny Lawson. All hype and no substance.

Quote:
Third-round pick outside linebacker Corey Lemonier has made an immediate impression as a pass-rusher. With one sack and four hurries in only 20 pass-rush snaps thus far this preseason, Lemonier leads all 3-4 outside linebacker in pass-rush productivity according to PFF.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...week-3/page/28

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-21-2013 at 04:26 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Marshall flat out sucks. Ive been saying it for years now. They usually don't take good CBs and try and convert them to saftey while they're still relatively in their prime physically. He's a Cover 2 CB only. That's the only time he's looked halfway decent..when he was playing in that Cover 2 scheme they were running in Carolina. Wright is the better player. The fact the Dolphins cut him after he signed that nice FA deal not too long ago should tell you all you need to know. And they have nothing at CB behind Grimes. I do mean nothing. They lack depth in the worst way so it reflects on just how sorry of a CB he is that they decided to cut ties with a experienced vet and roll with Grimes, Dimtri Patterson, and a couple of rookies who have just looked ok thus far.

We don't need to add anymore bodies anywhere really. Unless some Pro Bowl caliber player becomes available that is a no-brainer signing, I think we're set. Not a lot out there that will hit the market, which would be a upgrade to what we already have. I'd take Darryl Morris over Marshall without hesitation, and Morris isn't going to make this team.

And Lemonier is no Manny Lawson. Lawson never flashed as a pass-rsuher anywhere near what Lemonier has been displaying. Especially as a rookie. There was no hype surrounding Lawson once he hit the field. All his hype was of the post-draft variety. Once the pads went on, ppl were questioning Lawson's ability as a pass-rusher from jump.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 08-21-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/stat...09589561524226

Quote:
CB battle > WR battle ...@PFF_Jeff Nnamdi Asomugha and Tramaine Brock have combined for 70 snaps in coverage and allowed total of 23 yards.
CB depth looking like a strong point for us this year. Although my concern with CB's- only Rogers (a cut candidate next year in my mind- too expensive), Cully, and Cox (a RFA) have deals that don't expire after this season. Brock, Aso, and Brown are all FA's.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 08-21-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so were thinking of picking up Wallace as a solid back up? Why even bother when we got Daniels a young rookie. Let Tolzen be the 3rd guy. And its all good. Report coming from NFL . com .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
so were thinking of picking up Wallace as a solid back up? Why even bother when we got Daniels a young rookie. Let Tolzen be the 3rd guy. And its all good. Report coming from NFL . com .
BJ Daniels, although played well last game at QB, will be playing different positions for us and Tolzien is horrible.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Ok, so Seneca Wallace in, Lockette out. McBath on IR. I honestly don't see the appeal of Wallace. Daniels has more upside IMO. Younger, better arm, better athlete. If they end up cutting Daniels and some other team picks him up, I'm going to lose it I swear. Just do see how bringing in a Wallace helps. That just means less snaps for Daniels, which gives you a smaller sample size to determine if he's worthy of a roster spot.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 08-22-2013 at 04:16 PM.