Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-25-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk if I can justify shady over Ray or beast mode...
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Idk if I can justify shady over Ray or beast mode...
I love McCoy in that offense this year. In a .5 ppr I have him rated 3rd. I think I have Beast Mode 6th. I'd be happy with any of your options at 4. Honestly Id try to trade back a few spots because you are good up until 6-7.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:39 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, they're going to run the ball a ton in Philly this year and that line is much better now. Plus defenses have to account for Vick which helps open up running lanes. Rice I love but he worries me as a top guy this year, he's pretty volume dependent and I could see Pierce getting a lot more looks. Beast Mode also seems like more of a mid-first guy to me as good as he is.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doing a mock now and I took shady #4 I'll post the rest after I finish..
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 08-25-2013, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So after my QB's I targeted went I held off until the 12th round. Thoughts? I don't think I like it much.ALL the guys I targeted went like 3 picks before me and I feel I had to"settle".

QB-Palmer
RB-Shady
RB-R. Bush
WR-Wayne
WR-M. Williams
TE-Graham
Flex-Sproles
D-STL
K-Greg the Leg

Bench
Tavon Austin
D. Richardson
C. Gives
J. Gordon
D. Hopkins
S. Vereen
Old 08-25-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you held of a couple rounds too many at qb personally. I wouldnt be too happy having to roll with Palmer. He might do ok in Zona but I'm not banking on him until I see more. Did you go Graham rd2 and Bush rd3? Thats the hard part with going Graham is you are definitely downgarded at WR. I'm not crazy about this squad either. Shady I still think is the way to go I just am not crazy about the rest. I think you gotta go RB/WR/RB or RB/RB/WR. QB in maybe the 7-8 range. Gronk in 5-6 or wait on TE for a guy like Greg Olsen or Finley.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had two drafts today.

First i had the 3rd pick and is an 12 team league:

QB: Tom Brady
HB1: Marshawn Lynch
HB2: Rashard Mendenhall
WR1: Hakeem Nicks
WR2: Reggie Wayne
TE: Jimmy Graham
Flex: Antonio Brown
K: Greg Zuerlein
Def: Bengals

Bench:
QB: Eli Manning
HB: Mark Ingram
HB: Denard Robinson
WR: Justin Blackmon
WR: Kendrell Thompkins
TE: Tyler Eifert

Not really happy with the results but we will see.

Second One is a 10 team league and ik had 7th pick:
QB: Aaron Rodgers
HB1: LeSean McCoy
HB2: Reggie Bush
WR1: AJ Green
WR2: Torrey Smith
Flex: Steve Smith
TE: Brandon Myers
K: Greg Zuerlein
Def: Bears

Bench:
QB: Tony Romo
HB: Montee Ball
HB: Vick Ballard
WR: Josh Gordon
WR: Mike Williams
TE: Jared Cook

Much happier with this team.
Justone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Welp someone dropped out a buddies league and I'm filling in. 3 leagues is the most I've ever played.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to do a bunch of leagues, then two years ago I started only playing the one with my good friends. A lot more fun only having one team, plus I won it both years and am in good shape for 3 in a row.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on Indy as a week 1 D/ST? They obviously weren't great last year, but the Raiders look like they may really struggle on offense this year.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

One friend is in 6 leagues.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12-team PPR league. I had 12th pick. It was very competitive in the beginning. 12th pick sucks because of the lack of RBs at the 3/4 turn. I took Gio and Miller there knowing it was a 1 pt PPR. I don't know why Vereen fell to the 8th given the scoring settings.

QB: Russell Wilson 7
WR: Dez Bryant 2
WR: DeSean Jackson 6
WR: Kenny Britt 10
RB: Matt Forte 1
RB: Lamar Miller 3
FL: Giovanni Bernard 4
TE: Vernon Davis 5

Bench
Shane Vereen 8
Vincent Brown 9
Alshon Jeffrey 11
Ryan Broyles 12
Ryan Williams 13
Michael Bush 14
Santonio Holmes 15

DEF: Pittsburgh
K: David Akers
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I used to do a bunch of leagues, then two years ago I started only playing the one with my good friends. A lot more fun only having one team, plus I won it both years and am in good shape for 3 in a row.
Back in my heyday I used to do at least a dozen leagues every year. I don't have time for that anymore. I have 1 family/friends dynasty league and 1 family redraft league I do ever year, then a few leagues I do with fellas around these parts, and 1 money league. It is starting to be a little much once again, but it is fun to play in the leagues with fellow posters here or I'd just do my two family leagues and the 1 pay league every year without them.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
12-team PPR league. I had 12th pick. It was very competitive in the beginning. 12th pick sucks because of the lack of RBs at the 3/4 turn. I took Gio and Miller there knowing it was a 1 pt PPR. I don't know why Vereen fell to the 8th given the scoring settings.

QB: Russell Wilson 7
WR: Dez Bryant 2
WR: DeSean Jackson 6
WR: Kenny Britt 10
RB: Matt Forte 1
RB: Lamar Miller 3
FL: Giovanni Bernard 4
TE: Vernon Davis 5

Bench
Shane Vereen 8
Vincent Brown 9
Alshon Jeffrey 11
Ryan Broyles 12
Ryan Williams 13
Michael Bush 14
Santonio Holmes 15

DEF: Pittsburgh
K: David Akers
I like this, a lot. Dez and Forte are two of my favorite fantasy players this year. Getting Miller, Bernard, and Vereen behind Forte is great. You should be able to play the matchups between those guys from week to week and if one of them breaks out, even better. Filled in a lot of depth at WR late in the draft, great idea. WR position is deep and hopefully you hit on a couple of those guys. I like just about all the ones you got. Good draft.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you.

I was thrilled to land Britt, V Brown, and Alshon where I got them. People were taking second QBs and stupid backs/TEs and I ended up landing all of my mid/late WR targets.

If Dez and Forte are all that - and they both should be - I just need Vereen/Gio/Miller to break out. I'm excited. I just want to land David Wilson tonight in my other big league and I'll be content.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My draft was a bit of a clusterfuck due to technical difficulties, but I'm pretty happy with it.

1. (8) LeSean McCoy (Phi - RB)
2. (17) Stevan Ridley (NE - RB)
3. (32) Lamar Miller (Mia - RB)
4. (41) Vincent Jackson (TB - WR)
5. (56) Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
6. (65) Mike Wallace (Mia - WR)
7. (80) Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)
8. (89) Owen Daniels (Hou - TE)
9. (104) J.J. Watt (Hou - DE)
10. (113) Anquan Boldin (SF - WR)
11. (128) Justin Blackmon (Jac - WR)
12. (137) Jerod Mayo (NE - LB)
13. (152) Charles Tillman (Chi - CB)
14. (161) Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB)
15. (176) Eric Weddle (SD - S)
16. (185) Green Bay (GB - DEF)
17. (200) Jordan Cameron (Cle - TE)
18. (209) Sebastian Janikowski (Oak - K)

Last edited by WCH : 08-25-2013 at 05:40 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan
CJ Spiller
Matt Forte
Randell Cobb
Victor Cruz
DeSean Jackson
Rob Gronkowski
Ravens DST
Randy Bullock

Brian Hartline
Emmanuel Sanders
Monte Ball
Shane Vereen
Ed Dickson
Zach Sudfeld

What do you guys think? I think I did pretty well. 12 team league, .5 ppr

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Matt Ryan
CJ Spiller
Matt Forte
Randell Cobb
Victor Cruz
DeSean Jackson
Rob Gronkowski
Ravens DST
Randy Bullock

Brian Hartline
Emmanuel Sanders
Monte Ball
Shane Vereen
Ed Dickson
Zach Sudfeld

What do you guys think? I think I did pretty well. 12 team league, .5 ppr
You did great. That's quite a haul for a 12 team league. Congrats.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 2 W/R/T, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def and 1 Defensive player (Tackles dont count for points) and not PPR

QB - Andrew Luck
QB - Eli Manning
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Randall Cobb
WR - Eric Decker
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Steven Ridley
TE - Antonio Gates
W/R/T - Montee Ball
W/R/T/ - Gio Bernard
K - Blair Walsh
DEF - Cincinnati
D - Cameron Wake

BN - Anquan Boldin
BN - Josh Gordon
BN - Alex Smith
BN - Justin Blackmon
BN - Pierre Thomas
BN - Heath Miller

So How did I do? I think I made out pretty well. If Gio and Montee can be productive I think I stand a good chance at winning. QB's started going quick and I had to jump on Luck and Manning earlier than I would have wanted.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Ok here's my second $20 12 man PPR league. I had the 3rd pick. I like it close to better than the first. QB went CRAZY in the 6th. Stafford/Ryan/Romo went right before me so I stood pat. One guy took RG3 and Russell Wilson back to back and he already is offering Russell for David Wilson. I'm thinking of staying pat with Dalton. Also maybe package Jordy and David for a better RB2?

Round
1.) Megatron
2.) Bryant
3.) MJD
4.) D. Wilson
5.) Amendola
6.) L. Miller
7.) J. Nelson
8.) G. Bernard
9.) J. Cook
10.) B. Tate
11.) K. Thompkins
12.) D. Thomas
13.) G. Zeurlein
14.) A. Dalton
15.) STL
16.) A. Jeffery

Starters
QB-Dalton
RB-MJD
RB-D. Wilson
WR-Megatron
WR-Dez
TE-Cook
Flex-Amendola
DEF-STL
K-Greg The Leg

Bench
RB-L. Miller
RB-G. Bernard
RB-D. Thomas
RB-B. Tate
WR-J. Nelson
WR-K. Thompkins
WR-A. Jeffery

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 08-26-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Draft is this Friday - fourteen teams, standard scoring. Just did a mock - trying a new general strategy. Thoughts on what I ended up with? I was reasonably happy with it (obviously the late round guys may be different). Fourteen teams is tough to fill out a starting lineup.

QB: Michael Vick
WR: AJ Green, Steve Smith, Josh Gordon
RB: Trent Richardson, DeMarco Murray
TE: Rob Gronkowski
K: Shayne Graham
D/ST: Indianapolis
Bench: Daryl Richardson, Michael Floyd, Mark Ingram, Brandon Myers (theoretically for when Gronk's out - may go Sudfeld), Brian Hartline, EJ Manuel
Old 08-26-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

12-team .5 ppr (I had first pick).

QB: Andrew Luck 7
WR: Larry Fitzgerald 2
WR: DeSean Jackson 4
WR: Golden Tate 6
RB: Adrian Peterson 1
RB: David Wilson 3
FL: Ryan Mathews 5
TE: Jared Cook 9

Bench
Christine Michael
Michael Floyd
Brian Hartline
Markus Wheaton
Kendall Hunter
Robert Woods
Kenny Stills
Keenan Allen

Not happy with my depth, but this group is incredibly competitive and I really didn't have a chance at a decent RB4 at any point. I took fliers on a bunch of rookie receivers with a clear path to production. Based on history at least one of them should be worth a roster spot.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's my final roster in the league I've been posting about. 12-team PPR

QB Tom Brady (5.10)
QB Ben Roethlisberger (14.03)
RB Marshawn Lynch (1.10)
RB Gio Bernard (4.03)
RB Montee Ball (6.03)
RB Danny Woodhead (9.10)
RB Joique Bell (12.03)
WR AJ Green (2.03)
WR Vincent Jackson (3.10)
WR Michael Floyd (7.10)
WR Lance Moore (8.03)
WR Rueben Randle (11.10)
TE Jordan Cameron (10.03)
TE Martellus Bennett (13.10)
D/ST Arizona Cardinals (15.10)
K Randy Bullock (16.03)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I could pull it off, should I trade Colston for David Wilson? I'm loaded at WR and only have L Miller, A Morris, Ivory, and Mcfadden at RB. Should I hope one of those guys pan out or try to snag up Wilson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're comfortable with your WRs I'd probably give it a shot, Morris/Miler/Wilson should be a consistent group and Ivory/McFadden are good potential guys.

Did the rookie/FA draft in my dynasty league yesterday. Had the 9th and 10th pick though trades and got Eifert and Hopkins

QB Matt Stafford
RB Ray Rice
RB Doug Martin
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Julio Jones
TE Rob Gronkowski
FL David Wilson
IDP Sean Lee
IDP Navarro Bowman
IDP Danelle Ellerbe
IDP Bruce Carter
IDP Eric Berry
IDP William Moore
K-Randy Bullock

Bench:
QB Jake Locker
RB Lamar Miller
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Pierre Garcon
WR DeAndre Hopkins
WR Chris Givens
WR Josh Gordon
WR Kendall Wright
TE Tyler Eifert
CB Cary Williams

Love playing with friends and not football people. :)

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote