Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 08-26-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default RaiderNation's Complete 2014 NFL PreSeason Mock Draft

It's still very early but questions and comments are welcomed...

1 New York Jets- Jadaveon Clowney DE/OLB South Carolina*
2 Oakland Raiders- Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville*
3 Jacksonville Jaguars- Chase Hundley QB UCLA*
4 Buffalo Bills- Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
5 Carolina Panthers- Marqise Lee WR USC*
6 Philadelphia Eagles- Tahj Boyd QB Clemson
7 San Diego Chargers- Anthony Barr OLB UCLA*
8 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Stephon Tuitt DE Notre Dame*
9 Tennessee Titans- Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
10 Arizona Cardinals- Adrian Hubbard DE/OLB Alabama*
11 Cleveland Browns- Sammy Watkins WR Clemson*
12 Kansas City Chiefs- Bradley Roby CB Ohio State*
13 Minnesota Vikings- Aaron Lynch DE USF*
14 Detroit Lions- Cyrus Kouandijo OT Alabama*
15 Pittsburgh Steelers- Mike Evans WR Texas A&M*
16 St. Louis Rams(f/WAS)- Hasean Clinton-Dix S Alabama*
17 St. Louis Rams- Xavier Sua'Filo OG UCLA*
18 Miami Dolphins- Louis Nix NT Notre Dame*
19 Chicago Bears- Louchiez Purifoy CB Florida*
20 New York Giants- CJ Mosely LB Alabama
21 Cincinnati Bengals- Ed Reynolds S Stanford*
22 New Orleans Saints- Kyle Van Noy OLB BYU
23 Indianapolis Colts- Antonio Richardson OT Tennessee*
24 Dallas Cowboys- Anthony Johnson DT LSU*
25 Baltimore Ravens- AJ Johnson LB Tennessee*
26 Green Bay Packers- James Hurst OT UNC
27 New England Patriots- Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE Washington*
28 Seattle Seahawks- Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss*
29 Houston Texans- Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M*
30 San Francisco 49ers- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB Oregon*
31 Atlanta Falcons- Will Sutton DT ASU
32 Denver Broncos- Scott Crichton DE OSU

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colts are looking at another season of bad OL play so taking Richardson sounds good to me.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the Ravens taking another ILB high in the draft. WR and LT are the most likely candidates at this point.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure that New England would want another inline tight end. Obviously, they already have Gronkowski for that role, and Zach Sudfeld has been very impressive thus far in Aaron Hernandez's old role. Based on what we've seen in preseason thus far, I think defensive end may be the top need on the team by the time the 2014 draft comes around, considering Rob Ninkovich is in the final year of his contract and Jake Bequette has yet to live up to his draft status.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
It's still very early but questions and comments are welcomed...

6 Philadelphia Eagles- Tahj Boyd QB Clemson
Not knocking the pick at all, but we have bigger holes to fill after the season which would be at WR & CB. With Lee off the Board it would make a lot of sense to acquire Watkins to replace Maclin if he doesn't return. Our secondary has been weak ever since Dawkins went to Denver, we gave up on the best CB the Franchise has had in years in Samuel to keep Nnamdi & DRC, Roby is our guy if we go that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LB for NO sounds good. Hey, if we keep mocking one to them, eventually they'll have to pick one, right?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I'm not sure that New England would want another inline tight end. Obviously, they already have Gronkowski for that role, and Zach Sudfeld has been very impressive thus far in Aaron Hernandez's old role. Based on what we've seen in preseason thus far, I think defensive end may be the top need on the team by the time the 2014 draft comes around, considering Rob Ninkovich is in the final year of his contract and Jake Bequette has yet to live up to his draft status.
Pretty much this. Here's what BB will do come draft day. Book it.

Trade Tom Brady to whoever holds first overall and two additional second rounders. Draft Clowney. Dynasty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
wwgd
Rookie

wwgd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

5th pick, really? Why do you think we'll be that bad?
wwgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can dig the pick for Dallas. I think they could go a number of directions with the pick.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Jeffcoat here given the potential need for a DE if Spencer walks.

Another position I wouldn't be surprised with would be on the offensive line. With Bernie and Livings both destined to be released this year or the next we'll have a void at guard. Leary has been a nice surprise and Arkin is improved but we'll need talent. Could potentially see them drafting one via a trade down if other options are not available. Perhaps a David Yankey. I'm not a fan at all of the OT crop after the first tier though.

Main takeaway for me though has to be if we go DT and we pass on Will Sutton I would probably cry. He is a perfect fit for a Kiffin defense and would be a natural 3-tech.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:38 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As it stands right now, CB isn't a need for the Chiefs.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ASJ and Gronk? Sign me up.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
ASJ and Gronk? Sign me up.
I really like ASJ as a player and if he can clean himself up off the field would be a top 10 player IMO, but for what the Pats have I would prefer Colt Lyerla to play the move TE role.

Though i don't think TE will be a major need next year, I am thinking probably DE, DT, CB and Safety in any order

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Jets are 1st pick bad but I dig the Clowney pick....as long as the Jets get an offensive player, TE with the round 2 pick and go WR and S in round 3.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
I don't think Jets are 1st pick bad but I dig the Clowney pick....as long as the Jets get an offensive player, TE with the round 2 pick and go WR and S in round 3.
I agree with this. The Jets are bad but they aren't Jacksonville or Oakland bad. But I will maintain that Clowney will not be the first pick. If Bridgewater is good enough to go 2nd, he's good enough to go 1st. And if you don't have a QB, you get one.

As for the Bears pick, love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I really like ASJ as a player and if he can clean himself up off the field would be a top 10 player IMO, but for what the Pats have I would prefer Colt Lyerla to play the move TE role.

Though i don't think TE will be a major need next year, I am thinking probably DE, DT, CB and Safety in any order
If we do decide to go TE next I'd prefer Jace Amaro out of Texas Tech over pretty much anyone else. That kid is a baller! He's a gamer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop sleeping on Jason Verrett. Right there with Roby imo. If Watkins can show he can stay healthy, I'm in.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:00 AM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwgd View Post
5th pick, really? Why do you think we'll be that bad?
Easy overrated underproducing runningbacks, a crap O-line, 1 receiver and a crap secondary, lastly a QB that can't carry the team.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ASJ to the steelers please.

Id be surprised if the steelers arent picking somewhere in the 20s
Old 08-29-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going out on a limb-Raiders don't take a QB. Pryor will be the man.

Not confident in this statement. But I think he just might be.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 04:10 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Raider fan, you're obligated to go a couple picks into Rd2 so you can give us 2 picks.

Son, I am disappoint.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
jared3
Rookie

jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jared3 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts would welcome an solid OL. Nice pick.

Btw, I like WR Donte Moncrief from Ole miss, but he is not a first rounder. Heck, Moncrief is not eve the best WR on his team. Ole miss has a stud freshman WR.
jared3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
lance uppercut
Rookie

lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.lance uppercut is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
ASJ to the steelers please.

Id be surprised if the steelers arent picking somewhere in the 20s
in this scenario, Mosely would be the Steelers' pick, IMO.
lance uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post

Yeah right. The guy will not be with the Raiders for long.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post

I'm not confident in this statement either.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:57 PM    (permalink
kBuc5
Rookie

kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.kBuc5 is a cocksman.

Bucs won't take a DT. Lynch or ASJ for the Bucs. If we are picking 8 chance we might try to trade up for one of the QBs, don't think we will be picking that high though.
kBuc5 is offline   Reply With Quote