Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-02-2013, 07:05 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Traded Sudfield and Brown for Fred Davis

yay?
Depends on what Sudfeld gets to do when Gronks back. Which looks like it will happen sooner than later.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Depends on what Sudfeld gets to do when Gronks back. Which looks like it will happen sooner than later.
There is talk that they'll still use him in Hernandez's role when Gronk returns. Hernandez saw 8 targets per game and was considered a top 5 TE even playing along side Gronk. I guess we'll find out, but I still like Sudfeld's chances of producing.

There are still a lot of unknowns when it comes to New England's WR corps. I probably would have held onto Sudfeld just to see how he does the first couple of games but, then again, I'm not very high on Davis and I'm a guy that tends to gamble more than to take the safer route when it comes to FF.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Sudfeld, Gronk, Vereen, and Thompkins just cause you know that offense is going to produce points

Old 09-02-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everything I just read was Fred was the next downfield threat after Pierre.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My main team has Brees, Charles, Chris Johnson, Dez, and Jimmy Graham. I seriously don't like any other player on the team. Maybe Eddie Lacy. Could be really good, but I'd really like some better #2-4 WR in this league.

I actually don't like my receiver group in any of my leagues. Going to be a strange year.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
My main team has Brees, Charles, Chris Johnson, Dez, and Jimmy Graham. I seriously don't like any other player on the team. Maybe Eddie Lacy. Could be really good, but I'd really like some better #2-4 WR in this league.

I actually don't like my receiver group in any of my leagues. Going to be a strange year.
Uhhhhh you won't lose a game. You can sit your WR 2 and win that league.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post

Is everyone ******** or are there 6 teams?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Auction keeper league, things can happen.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 09-02-2013 at 12:54 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
My team-- 10 man league, standard. Had the 3rd pick.

QB- Tony Romo
RB- Doug Martin
RB- MJD
WR- Julio Jones
WR- V-Jax
WR- Jordy Nelson
TE- Greg Olsen

BN- Wes Welker
BN- Cordarrelle Patterson
BN- Gio Bernard
BN- Jordan Cameron
BN- Julian Edelman
BN- Carson Palmer

K- Gostkowski

DEF- Cincy
D- Lavonte David
DL- Michael Johnson
DB- Reshad Jones
Could I get some thoughts on this team? Appreciate it.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Tony Romo in deeper leagues, but he is my 12th rated QB. That being said, 5-12 could end up in any order and I wouldn't be surprised.

Good starting pair of RBs, but with only 10 teams you should have taken a better 3rd then Bernard. And you should definitely have taken a 4th RB.

Top 4 WRs are very good. Don't care for Edelman or Patterson.

My only draft this year was for a 15 team so I'll admit I don't have the best handle on judging the smaller leagues this time around, but for a 10 team league I'm not all that impressed. I'd have to guess at least 3 teams in your league did better
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Guess I'm flying solo here but I had Fred Davis way ahead of Sudfield

Graham
Gronko
V. Davis
Gonzalez
Witten
F. Davis
Cameron
Rudolph
Olsen
Cook
Bennett
Gates
Myers
Sudfield

Brad Evans is my go to for fantasy stuff so that's probably why

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Is Fred Davis+ Miles Austin for Gronk fair? The trade analyzers say it's fair.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want the Gronkowski end of that trade no question
Old 09-02-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I want the Gronkowski end of that trade no question
Same here, no question.

The reason the trade analyzers say it is fair is probably because they project Gronk to miss 4 games. Gronk missing 4 games is still the better option
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 Team, No PPR

QB: Colin Kaepernick
RB: Trent Richardson, Alfred Morris
WR: Vincent Jackson, Hakeem Nicks
TE: Rob Gronkowski
Flex: Frank Gore
K: Greg Zuerlien
D: Buccaneers

Bench:
QB: RG3
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Ronnie Hillman, Shonn Greene, Isaac Redman
WR: Eric Decker
TE: Jared Cook

I am trying to trade Redman for a WR
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'd be getting Gronk if he accepts. He'd still have Sudfield who will take over the Hernandez role.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

picked 8th in 10 team league

QB:
P. Manning
B.Roethlisberger

RB:
L.McCoy
R.Bush
B.Pierce
P. Thomas
D. Richardson

WR:
D. Bryant
T. Smith
W. Welker
D. Jackson

TE:
T. Gonzalez

K:
R. Bullock

DEF:
Rams
Chiefs (the Chiefs def pick was the last pick of the draft)
Old 09-02-2013, 08:10 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I cut here? I need to pick up a kicker obviously. .4 ppr.

Old 09-02-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

obviously try packaging them for a upgrade 1st, if not then dalton or sudfield i guess

Old 09-02-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Pryor starting for the Raiders means ill be starting the Colts DST

Old 09-02-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

I wouldn't cut Dalton. I still don't trust Vick completely, and Dalton was actually a good fantasy QB last year.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:28 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

M Vick @ Was or R Wilson @ Car
F Davis vs Phi or J Cameron vs Mia

non PPR normal scoring

Old 09-03-2013, 07:10 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im all in on Vick in this offense, and I like Cameron, esp with Gordon being out the first 4 games.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'm struggling who to start Nicks vs DAL or Austin vs NYG
Old 09-03-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr. Pick 2:

Colston vs ATL
Sudfield vs BUF
Jordy vs SF