Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm making an executive decision here before the trade deadline.

It's 9 keepers. No one's vote is far off from this verdict, so I'm going with it.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'm making an executive decision here before the trade deadline.

It's 9 keepers. No one's vote is far off from this verdict, so I'm going with it.
Honestly it's sad but that's probably better than waiting for people who aren't planning on voting.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

7 hours til the trade deadline ... anybody, anybody?

I'm dealing Kinsler, Bautista, Iwakuma, Taveras, Holland ...
Old 09-02-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this trade dealine compared to last years trade deadline is like Night and Day. I blame Xio for whooping all our asses

Old 09-02-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't even know the deadline was here. I wanted to do a trade with Xio. Post season trade?
Old 09-02-2013, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I posted a couple reminders about the trade deadline here.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9 keepers is fine with me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-29-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I win! That was a squeaker.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Xio gotta give it up to ya. You knocked it out of the park this year. Congratulations on the repeat!

Nice job GF of sneaking ahead of KCJ. Things were so fluid between 2nd place and 5th place. Love the fight.

Kinda blew your load early with the Innings pitched KCJ, but I respect the way you play. Big improvement in the standings from last year! On your way to the top!

Brodie, I was pretty impressed in your play this season. The fact that you only made 24 moves all year is a pretty telling sign about how great you did in the draft. Who knows how far you could've gone if you were more assertive.

Tough year for you BF, but you had to deal with injuries (Reyes), suspensions (Braun) and players who failed to live up to expectations (Upton). Pitching went downhill.

Yo, I liked your draft but it didn't seem to give you a big enough boost to contend. Good job taking over a team and slowly making something out of it. Wanted to make a trade with you but things didn't really work out and I don't blame ya.

Jughead and Max thanks for providing balance to our league. There wouldn't be a top if there wasn't a bottom.

PF, nice patience and eagerness to rebuild with young guys.

Yoda, nice job purposely tanking at the end! First pick is yours!

djp, thanks for the fantasy baseball memories through the years!
Old 10-01-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I admittedly lost interest in both leagues this year. Very unlike me. I'm very sorry. Next year I'm only going to do one and I promise to be very active all season.

Xio, which league would do you think or prefer I stay in?
Old 10-01-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could have done a little but in September I forgot to sub in SP more often like I normally do.

Xio didn't repeat by the way!!

To me this league is the best.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-01-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I admittedly lost interest in both leagues this year. Very unlike me. I'm very sorry. Next year I'm only going to do one and I promise to be very active all season.

Xio, which league would do you think or prefer I stay in?
This league. You've got to be more invested in this one, I would think.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm not in a hurry to replace the departing members (DJP and Max), but I will take suggestions for who to ask. I want people who have demonstrated in other leagues that they'll be active and interesting full-time members.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the f**k did GF come from? Anyway 8th pick in next years draft I can live with that.

Old 10-01-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not in a hurry to replace the departing members (DJP and Max), but I will take suggestions for who to ask. I want people who have demonstrated in other leagues that they'll be active and interesting full-time members.
*audibly coughs*
Old 10-01-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Yeah, Irish. You are a prime candidate.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, Irish. You are a prime candidate.
But he sucks in the War League.

Old 10-01-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
But he sucks in the War League.

He inherited a team with poor keepers, he is an active member and he performed well in another fantasy baseball league I've been in with him. Now shut it, Cosby.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
He inherited a team with poor keepers, he is an active member and he performed well in another fantasy baseball league I've been in with him. Now shut it, Cosby.
^^^ This is what happens when a guy takes a joke seriously.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'd say it's more likely what happens when an attempted joke isn't funny and therefore received improperly.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I really think both of you need to suck it up and have sex already. The tension needs to break.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-01-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I really think both of you need to suck it up and have sex already. The tension needs to break.
You would just love that, wouldn't you.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You would just love that, wouldn't you.
Brodeur would be way jealous.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I want to see a picture of Xio first.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Brodeur would be way jealous.
This is true. He'd kill both of you and then himself.

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread