Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-04-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chandler might not be the worst option. I'll understand if you're cautious due to the new offense and even the injury, but he is our starter and he has 4 touchdowns against New England over the past two seasons.

Fasano also works, Dickson might be the best option if he plays/you can get him.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
Gronkowski is my TE and I drafted Housler as a backup. Neither of them look like they'll be playing this week. I have to drop Housler and pick some from this garbage pile, who?

Mufasa, just curious is Delanie Walker available?

Also, FWIW Kellen Winslow had 4 receptions for 35 yards in the preseason game where Smith played significantly. He really seems to have some sort of comfort level with him.

I don't know if there's really a correct answer there
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dropped Housler and picked up Chandler. Thanks. He probably has the best chance to get a TD out of all those guys, so I'll hope for that.

If Dickson clears waivers tomorrow I might pick him up instead though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Mufasa, just curious is Delanie Walker available?

Also, FWIW Kellen Winslow had 4 receptions for 35 yards in the preseason game where Smith played significantly. He really seems to have some sort of comfort level with him.

I don't know if there's really a correct answer there
Walker is not available.

I like to stay away from Jets. At least the Bills have Spiller to get their offense going.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2 (Standard Scoring):

Demarco Murray vs NYG
Daryl Richardson vs Ari
Darren Sproles vs Atl
Darren McFadden @Ind
Old 09-04-2013, 11:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go Sproles and Murray I think, but it might not be a bad idea to try and get some points out of McFadden before he inevitably breaks in Week 4.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta start 2, who should I go with?

Standard no PPR
Decker v Ravens
Cruz @ Cowboys
Bowe @ Jags
Britt @ Steelers
Nelson @ 49ers
M.Wallace @ Browns

I'm thinking I'll start Decker and then decide between Nelson and Cruz on Sunday after I hear more about how much Cruz will play.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:19 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe and Decker for me.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does this team look for PPR?

QB: Andrew Luck, Michael Vick
RB: Doug Martin, Stevan Ridley, Montee Ball, Le'Veon Bell
WR: Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith, Mike Wallace, Justin Blackmon
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Kyle Rudolph
PK: Matt Bryant
DEF: Tampa Bay
Old 09-04-2013, 11:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it a lot. But Tampa's by week is going to suck but not too bad good backups that will keep it competitive.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Montee Ball or Boldin, Blackmon or Pierre Thomas? Its standard scoring. I could also pick up Christine Michael or Jacoby Jones.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Pick 2 (Standard Scoring):

Demarco Murray vs NYG
Daryl Richardson vs Ari
Darren Sproles vs Atl
Darren McFadden @Ind
Murray and Sproles for me, too. I would be very tempted to play McFadden against a Colts D that will still likely be weak against the run. Ultimately, though, I just don't know how much to trust the Raiders Oline and McFadden's health after missing time (already!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Gotta start 2, who should I go with?

Standard no PPR
Decker v Ravens
Cruz @ Cowboys
Bowe @ Jags
Britt @ Steelers
Nelson @ 49ers
M.Wallace @ Browns

I'm thinking I'll start Decker and then decide between Nelson and Cruz on Sunday after I hear more about how much Cruz will play.
If Cruz is 100% he has to play. The Giants / Cowboys games are insane. I think the average point total was nearly 60 points over their last 8 meetings.

If healthy, I would rank them Cruz / Nelson / Bowe / Decker / Britt / Wallace. I really like Bowe's matchup against a very young Jags secondary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Montee Ball or Boldin, Blackmon or Pierre Thomas? Its standard scoring. I could also pick up Christine Michael or Jacoby Jones.
Boldin.

BTW - Blackmon is suspended.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
How does this team look for PPR?

QB: Andrew Luck, Michael Vick
RB: Doug Martin, Stevan Ridley, Montee Ball, Le'Veon Bell
WR: Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Steve Smith, Mike Wallace, Justin Blackmon
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Kyle Rudolph
PK: Matt Bryant
DEF: Tampa Bay
Ridley and Jackson are not ideal. Both are solid plays each week, though. Good team really in any format.

Old 09-05-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Boldin or Thomas have the best chance of scoring. Blackmon is suspended for 4 games keep that in mind. I'd go Boldin.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
BTW - Blackmon is suspended.
Ahh good to know. Might as well drop him then.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Depending on your league size, I'd consider stashing him. Could be a solid performer once he returns. Only suspended the first 4 games.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hell no. Josh Gordon is suspended and I drafted him..on purpose. Blackmon will be a solid flex/ low WR 2-high 3 play when he comes back
Old 09-05-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Hell no. Josh Gordon is suspended and I drafted him..on purpose. Blackmon will be a solid flex/ low WR 2-high 3 play when he comes back
I drafted Blackmon and Gordon haha.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I drafted Blackmon and Gordon haha.
Gordon gets you 10 points on 2 catches usually. He's worth drafting.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Gordon gets you 10 points on 2 catches usually. He's worth drafting.
It's also a keeper league so I couldnt say no to Gordon or Blackmon in the late rounds as my WR5/6.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philip Rivers vs. Houston or Andy Dalton vs. Chicago?

Dallas D vs NYG or Balt D vs. Denver?

ughh
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

ughh
Prayers sent...

Dalton and Baltimore
Old 09-05-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Torrey Smith, TY Hilton, Ben Tate, Shane Vereen, Brandon Myers. Non-PPR, standard scoring. Who's my flex this week?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

ughh
Dalton should be a decent start. I don't see the Bears as a lockdown DST. All set with any Charger until I see them look decent. I highly doubt that will happen vs. Houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Torrey Smith, TY Hilton, Ben Tate, Shane Vereen, Brandon Myers. Non-PPR, standard scoring. Who's my flex this week?
Torrey. Champ is out and that makes DRC the top CB. Should be a high scoring game tonight and Torrey will get his. Vereen is a nice player but he's way, way over hyped/price right now. Give him a chance to show he'll be more than an inconsistent, package guy.

Old 09-05-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a .5 PPR, pick 3:

Jordy Nelson @ SF
Antonio Brown vs. TEN
Torrey Smith @ DEN
Eric Decker vs. BAL
Cecil Shorts vs. KC
T.Y. Hilton vs. OAK
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Dalton vs Bears over Rivers vs. Houston?

wow, that is a bad one to pick..

3rd opinion for tie breaker..
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote