Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 09-03-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I completely disagree about Walker. Sure he dropped like 1/4 of the balls that came his way, but that wasn't alot. He was an absolute stud in every facet aside from his hands. He wasn't a primary target so his other contributions should be considered more important (which they were by the team) but most fans just seem to see him as a receiver who couldn't catch.
He wasn't a bad player. It just frustrating because it was his hands that were the only thing holding him back from being a dependable target.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walker was an absolute stud on the kickoff team. He had some really good hits, especially for an offensive guy. So Harper has some big shoes to fill special teams wise.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walker routinely knocked much larger DE's and DT's on their a$$ with his blocking.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Walker routinely knocked much larger DE's and DT's on their a$$ with his blocking.
I don't know about that one. Maybe on a crack-back block every now and then but its a crack block...your supposed to catch guys off-balance. I've seen Kyle Williams do the same thing to a DE. Walker also had his fair shair of holding penalties to, as a in-line blocker. He was a good blocker in space because he was a big guy who could move. But he was still working on becoming a reliable in-line blocker. Crack-backs, pinch blocks, chipping, lead blocking as a FB, that's where Walker excelled. But we didn't ask to do as much in-line stuff as VD. At least from my recollection of studying the offense.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I don't know about that one. Maybe on a crack-back block every now and then but its a crack block...your supposed to catch guys off-balance. I've seen Kyle Williams do the same thing to a DE. Walker also had his fair shair of holding penalties to, as a in-line blocker. He was a good blocker in space because he was a big guy who could move. But he was still working on becoming a reliable in-line blocker. Crack-backs, pinch blocks, chipping, lead blocking as a FB, that's where Walker excelled. But we didn't ask to do as much in-line stuff as VD. At least from my recollection of studying the offense.
Walker was rarely asked (perhaps he wasn't that good at it) to do the end-line duties.

But the crack-backs, pinch blocks, chips, lead blocks, movement, etc that we agree he excelled at, are what might be lacking this year if McDonald/Harper don't step up.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it Aldon!!! WTF is wrong with these guys??? Making millions of dollars and what??? They're bored or something??? If these guys dont want their millions, I'll be more than happy to take the money off their hands.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ve-no-comment/

Earlier post says that party Aldon got stabbed at was possibly a result of him and Walker firing handguns in the air on his balcony and outside his house. Naturally, others fired back.

Aldon is already a premier pass rusher but he's getting closer and closer to ruining his career and for what? A ******* party??? Come on. UGH.

Thankfully, thus far, no criminal charges have been filed.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Damn it Aldon!!! WTF is wrong with these guys??? Making millions of dollars and what??? They're bored or something??? If these guys dont want their millions, I'll be more than happy to take the money off their hands.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ve-no-comment/

Earlier post says that party Aldon got stabbed at was possibly a result of him and Walker firing handguns in the air on his balcony and outside his house. Naturally, others fired back.

Aldon is already a premier pass rusher but he's getting closer and closer to ruining his career and for what? A ******* party??? Come on. UGH.

Thankfully, thus far, no criminal charges have been filed.
Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan, Dan....

Here. I pasted all of your quotes from 14 months ago, when this happened. That way you won't have to say it all again.

Quote:
Not happy about this. Hope Aldon heals up and everything but he needs to stay the hell away from crap like this. Stay away from parties. This guy is well known which makes him a target, directly and indirectly. Stay the hell home Aldon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-up-a-fight/
Quote:
WOW!!! I havent read that yet but if its true, thats even worse. Having psychos with knives and guns come to your house for a party. Seriously, people nowadays have no common sense whatsoever. Aldon need to stop being careless and stupid because this is now two incidents in six months. Wont be surprised if there's a third before the year is over and regardless of whether Aldon was trying to stop a fight or not, he needs to be smarter and not cause a situation (like having a party at his house or going to one) in which something anything can happen.
Quote:
No, I have never ever been to a house party because thankfully, im not that stupid. I can understand having a small party with close friends, relatives and some women but keeping it small is the key. It never happens so why even bother having a house party in the first place? Also, nowadays, there's a lot of people who are just looking for trouble and want to start stuff which is why a young guy like Aldon needs to be smarter than this.

Stuff like this is basically asking for trouble because you know thats how its going to go eventually. I know Aldon was said to be breaking up a fight but everyone's missing the bigger picture. If he didnt have a house party, there wouldnt have been any fight for him to break up to begin with. I understand Aldon is young and wants to have fun but at the same time, he has to use the brain in his head and realize that what may sound like a great idea doesnt mean it will turn out that way.

A house party is basically a disaster waiting to happen and after Aldon's good rookie season and playoff run, im sure he's more well known than he even thinks he is and because of that, you have to use your brain and common sense instead of emotion and whatnot because in the end, the only person that can screw up his promising career is himself.
Quote:
Nothing wrong with throwing a party as long as you know who's coming and thus, invited. You throw a party and have strangers who you have never ever seen before in your house, sorry but thats stupid.

And like I said, I can see having a small party with people you know and more importantly, trust and can be trusted. Once it goes past that, its basically a problem waiting to happen.
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with having a house party or going to one but thats not the point. The point is that Aldon is screwing himself over and for what? To have a few hours of fun? Yeah, thats smart. Parties are good and all but eventually, they get out of control and thats when bad stuff happens. Its just the way it is. I dont know how old you guys are but im 34, im not a little kid looking to get laid. Difference between me and Aldon is that im not making millions playing a kids game and im definitely not in the spotlight or could be a target for stuff like what happened at Aldon's house.

Aldon needs to be smarter than that. He also needs to realize that its not just himself he needs to think of. He needs to think of his teammates, coaches, management and of course, his family. No reason to put your life, health and career in jeopardy just so you can have a house party.

Aldon should consider himself lucky. He didnt get into an accident or kill anyone back in January. He got lucky by not having any serious or life threatening injuries but eventually, luck runs out.

You guys want to make fun of me for never being at a house party, go ahead. I could care less. But if you guys seriously think that Aldon isnt doing anything wrong, you're sadly mistaken. Players always put themselves in stupid situations and then want to make excuses for those mistakes. Aldon has put himself in a bad and stupid situation, not once but twice.

Huge difference between walking a dog and throwing a house party with no security and God knows who shows up looking to start trouble. The difference being one situation you can control, the other you cant. Maybe you guys are just too young to realize the difference.
Quote:
You guys can make fun of me all you want but some here are missing the main point. If Aldon was more careful with how he lives his life, we wouldnt be having this discussion right now. He wants to have fun, great but considering the fact that he's extremely lucky and gifted and talented to be playing in the NFL, he shouldnt take that for granted.

As for me, RB no. I'll play WR or Safety though. And im pretty sure that I would do better than what Crabtree did against the Giants in the NFC Championship game even though thats not saying much.

I'm not bashing anyone here but nowdays it seems like most people are just looking to be cool and fit in with the cool kids. Sorry but getting stabed, arrested, shot or whatever doesnt sound cool or a lot of fun to me but then again, thankfully, I have never ever been arrested, stabed or shot so who knows, maybe I should throw a house party, get wasted and start some ****. Then, I'll be having a blast and a lot of fun. Maybe, I can get some internal bleeding and stuff and some stiches and some scars. Oh man!!! I cant wait. I'm throwing a party this weekend. Oh man, drunk tank, here I come. Woo hoo!!! I'm going to be partying and having a lot fun. Cant wait.

But whatever, to each his/her own as I could care less what anyone does as long as it doesnt affect me personally whatsoever.
Quote:
I'm not bashing Aldon for having a party. I'm bashing Aldon because he's not being as responsible as he should be considering who he is. He may not realize it but im sure he's more well known than he thinks he is and because of that, he's a target for stuff like this.

Two incidents in six months and some guys here are missing the point. What happens if say, he suffered worse injuries or died. 49ers dont have pass rush this season and struggle? It basically becomes a domino effect and thats what bugs me the most. So many athletes are more fortunate than they realize and it pisses me off because they dont use the brain thats in their head. No one is going to give a damn what happens to Aldon but himself but when you see stuff like this, its almost like Aldon doesnt even care.

If he's going to throw a house party and spend the money required to do so, do it right and hire security to ensure that something like a stabbing and shooting doesnt happen. Considering the money spent, whats an extra 20 grand or so?

There's no common sense whatsoever. Seriously, having a party isnt more important than his long term future. You see and read about it all the time. These young guys do such stupid crap and then want to cry about it when they're my age and their money is all gone.

And getting into situations like this does show the kind of person he is. He's immature, irresponsible and not reliable. Thats not good. Football is a team sport and let's be honest, if Aldon gets suspended or whatnot from the DUI and the 49ers have no pass rush in those games he misses, thats not only hurting himself, but the team as a whole as well.

Fine, he was trying to do the right thing but he got stabbed for his efforts and he's lucky that the injuries he suffered arent serious. Next time, he may not be that lucky. For me personally, I look at it this way....no house party equals no assholes with knives and guns looking to start stuff and thus, no stab wounds, no police, no incident, etc. Crap like this is just a problem waiting to happen and more people involved, the greater the chance there is for a problem. I just dont think that having a house party for a few hours of fun is worth getting stabbed and going to the hospital for.

And yeah, I know that not every house party will go bad but more times than not, they usually do because im sure there's drugs, alcohol, etc. there and obviously, just a matter of time before two drunk assholes bump into each other or whatever, and bam, bullets start flying or whatever.

People may think im way off or stupid for what I post but im the one who's healthy sitting in front of my computer and being comfortable in my house as opposed to being in the hospital healing from stab wounds and having the police question me. Seriously, there's far better ways that are safe and fun to spend your time.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, it looks like you'll have to wait in line behind the accuser and his lawyers.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How convenient a law suit crops up right before the start of the season. This is just another money grab. Nothing will come of this. It'll die down just like the Crabtree thing right before the Super Bowl.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

phlysac....

Hmmmm, okay. You must either be a stalker or just extremely bored to go find all my posts, copy and paste them here.

Either way, still think that Aldon is stupid and eventually, he's going to do something that he cant get away from.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
phlysac....

Hmmmm, okay. You must either be a stalker or just extremely bored to go find all my posts, copy and paste them here.
Actually it boggled my mind that you flipped out like this was a new event from Aldon Smith. I remembered it was 4th of July weekend of last year. It took me all of 3 minutes to find and quote your posts.

If you like the thought of me stalking you, feel free to think it, though.

;)
Old 09-05-2013, 01:28 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Actually it boggled my mind that you flipped out like this was a new event from Aldon Smith. I remembered it was 4th of July weekend of last year. It took me all of 3 minutes to find and quote your posts.

If you like the thought of me stalking you, feel free to think it, though.

;)
I'm not flipping out. Like you listening to me complain or whatever, im just tired of hearing about Aldon Smith in a negative way. The guy is damn good and I wouldnt be surprised if he eventually throws it all away.

Hmmm, yeah sure will. *rolls eyes*
Old 09-05-2013, 04:23 AM    (permalink
ViperVisor
Pro Bowler

ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ViperVisor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Walker dropping 1/4 would be unacceptable

He was actually worse. 30% drop rate.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...te-tight-ends/

15% is bad

Funny thing is Alex Smith has Fasano now and he has nowhere to go but down. He was perfect and didn't drop any of his 41 catchable targets.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not flipping out. Like you listening to me complain or whatever, im just tired of hearing about Aldon Smith in a negative way. The guy is damn good and I wouldnt be surprised if he eventually throws it all away.

Hmmm, yeah sure will. *rolls eyes*
When have you heard about Aldon Smith in a negative way in the last 14 months? He was already chastized for the DUI and for his involvement in a party as his house that resulted in people being shot and he being stabbed.

Terrible incidents. And we've been down that road. What new incident has you worried?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVisor View Post
Walker dropping 1/4 would be unacceptable

He was actually worse. 30% drop rate.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...te-tight-ends/

15% is bad

Funny thing is Alex Smith has Fasano now and he has nowhere to go but down. He was perfect and didn't drop any of his 41 catchable targets.
It is terrible. But I look at it differently. He had very few opportunities. His drop percentage is horrific but it's not like he drastically effected the passing game. As bad as his hands were he only "dropped it" on 9 plays. 9 plays in a season really shouldn't cause him to be forgotten for how dominant he was at everything else.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
When have you heard about Aldon Smith in a negative way in the last 14 months? He was already chastized for the DUI and for his involvement in a party as his house that resulted in people being shot and he being stabbed.

Terrible incidents. And we've been down that road. What new incident has you worried?
It's the possibility of a future incident that may not be so easy to dismiss that has me worried. Aldon needs to get away from all this crap, focus on himself and football. Getting involved in clubs, parties, etc. is going to lead to problems because there will always be people that want to start crap for no apparent reason and since Aldon is known and has money, he's a target. Best way to keep that target off your back is by simply not being seen by those who want to take advantage of you.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Forget Walker.....im looking forward to seeing what McDonald can do in our offense.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon could be facing criminal charges

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_24015642/

Quote:
SAN JOSE -- Only days before the start of the NFL season, the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office is leaning toward prosecuting San Francisco 49ers star linebacker Aldon Smith on charges of possessing illegal assault rifles -- charges that carry a range of possible punishments, from probation to three years in jail.

Smith bought the weapons in Arizona where they are legal, but allegedly failed to modify them to comply with California's stricter gun laws, sources familiar with the case said. The three guns were discovered by Santa Clara County sheriff's deputies after a house party hosted by Smith and his roommate last summer, during which the linebacker was stabbed and two partygoers were shot by gang members who crashed the party.
Not looking good for him....
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Aldon could be facing criminal charges

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_24015642/

Not looking good for him....
Unless you keep it in context by reading the entire article and see these defending sides...

Quote:
That's because Smith isn't just a suspect -- he's also a victim and a key witness in the stabbing and shooting cases against the gang members. Prosecutors often decline to charge such witnesses with relatively minor crimes. The linebacker told deputies he is a gun collector and said he fired one of the rifles in the air in self-defense to try to break up the party after being shot at and stabbed.
Quote:
Ballistics tests indicate that Esporlas and another man were not shot by Walker or Smith. Deputies have yet to identify the shooters in the ongoing investigation. But alleged gang member Steven Barda, 27, is in custody on charges of stabbing Smith, who sustained only minor wounds.

A second lawsuit has been filed against Smith and Walker, but the details of that complaint were not immediately available.

If prosecutors wind up charging Smith, they might have a tough time winning their case for several reasons.

Possession of assault weapons is a "specific intent" crime, meaning the prosecution must prove that Smith knew or should have reasonably known the guns were illegal. Investigators are currently looking into whether he purposely left California to buy the illegal guns. Smith could have easily modified the guns to comply with state laws by buying a "bullet button," which prevents the removal of the magazine without a tool.

Also, Smith's self-defense claim -- coupled with his popularity -- may win jurors' sympathy.

The charge is known as a "wobbler," meaning it can be prosecuted either as a felony or misdemeanor. If it is filed or resolved as a misdemeanor, the maximum sentence would be a year in county jail, though probation is more likely.
I don't see anything coming of this unless the Judge has an agenda to send a message.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

The way I'm reading it, and perhaps my glasses are rose-colored is that...

If he is charged (which is unlikely) and if he is convicted (which is unlikely,) he will probably get probation.

That's just my opinion, however.
Old 09-06-2013, 02:18 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Jeez...........hopefully, none of this affects Aldon's performance Sunday. UGH.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:49 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jeez...........hopefully, none of this affects Aldon's performance Sunday. UGH.
He probably realizes he'll get probation. I think he'll be ok.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched the Mic'd up vid of McCoy. He fricking called the Jacobs TD pass.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Justin Smith needs to knock some sense in Aldon though. And Ahmad Brooks for that matter.

Quote:
Old 09-07-2013, 06:44 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is so last season. Aldon hasnt had a incident since his "house party". I think he's realized the mistakes he's made, and how those decisions could jeopardize his career. He went a whole off-season without one incident...that's a start. And everyone has to start somewhere.

That being said, the civil suit is total bs. Not worried about it at all. Aldon will be all in and focused on Sunday. What better way to take out the frustration of someone going after your millons than repeatedly hitting Aaron Rodgers, really really hard? Can't think of any....

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 09-07-2013 at 11:45 AM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote