Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-07-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
Could be worse. Bill Simmons playing someone who had Manning, Welker and D. Thomas. He's down 97.9 to 0.
Bill Simmons deserves nothing less.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeMarco Murray vs. NYG, Giovani Bernard @ Chi, or Mike Williams @NYJ for my flex?

My team in a .5 ppr league:

QB: Russell Wilson
RB: Ray Rice, Frank Gore, DeMarco Murray, Giovani Bernard, Bernard Pierce
WR: AJ Green, Andre Johnson, TY Hilton, Mike Williams, Golden Tate, DeAndre Hopkins
TE: Jason Witten, Julius Thomas
K: Matt Prater
Def: Cinci
Old 09-07-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do waivers work in yahoo? I am waiver priority 1 and want to pick up Julius Thomas, but dont want to surrender the ability to pickup someone after the sunday/monday games. If I try to pick them up now, will it affect my waiver priority for after monday?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 05:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you will move to the back of the line

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
How do waivers work in yahoo? I am waiver priority 1 and want to pick up Julius Thomas, but dont want to surrender the ability to pickup someone after the sunday/monday games. If I try to pick them up now, will it affect my waiver priority for after monday?
It's just rolling priority. That 1 claim moves you to 12(if there are 12 teams) and it keeps moving so if the team with the 2nd waiver priority made a claim after you then you are 11th, they are 12, and so on. I prefer blind bidding where everyone has a set amount for the year, but you can still pick up players all year just with a lower priority but Thomas is worth the #1 claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 04:21 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope Foster doesn't lose more touches

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At my flex, should I roll with McFadden, Jennings, ivory, or Hopkins? I was leaning McFadden on the off chance he puts together a solid game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I chickened out and I'm playing nicks over Austin. FML
Old 09-08-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5ppr; pick one

Stevie Johnson, James Jones, Antonio Gates, Kenbrell Thompkins, Chris Givens, or Daryll Richardson?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
At my flex, should I roll with McFadden, Jennings, ivory, or Hopkins? I was leaning McFadden on the off chance he puts together a solid game.
I like McFadden... until he gets injured....
Old 09-08-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start 2, .5 ppr league

Matt Forte vs Cincy
Desean Jackson vs. Wash
Isaac Redman vs Tenn
Shane Vereen vs Buff

I'm planning on starting Forte and Jackson. Cincy defense scares me. Redman should get a ton of touches, but he sucks. I don't think I trust Vereen enough to start him week 1 until we see his role in the offense.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
.5ppr; pick one

Stevie Johnson, James Jones, Antonio Gates, Kenbrell Thompkins, Chris Givens, or Daryll Richardson?
I'd probably start Thompkins. Someone has to get some of Brady's TDs.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
.5ppr; pick one

Highest floor is DRICH. the bills will be playing from behind all game and Stevie will get all the targets he has the biggest ceiling.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
.5ppr; pick one

I lean Richardson. Way more touches and I expect him to catch passes too.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Start 2, .5 ppr league

Matt Forte vs Cincy
Desean Jackson vs. Wash
Isaac Redman vs Tenn
Shane Vereen vs Buff

I'm planning on starting Forte and Jackson. Cincy defense scares me. Redman should get a ton of touches, but he sucks. I don't think I trust Vereen enough to start him week 1 until we see his role in the offense.
Forte and DJAX
Old 09-08-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Forte and DJAX
Agreed....
Old 09-08-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sitting Roddy this week, just dont think hes gonna have a big role today with that high ankle sprain.

So who to put over him? Stevie Johnson or Tavon Austin?
Old 09-08-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Im sitting Roddy this week, just dont think hes gonna have a big role today with that high ankle sprain.

So who to put over him? Stevie Johnson or Tavon Austin?
I love Stevie today. They're going to trail and he's EJ's favorite target
Old 09-08-2013, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roddy White
Kenbrell
Kendall Wright
Giovani Bernard

Ryan Broyles
Christine Michael

2 WRs, 1 Flex. Really it's more like pick two of he bolded 3, but here's what else I have.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh stuck with 2 fantasy options for my own team for my 3rd receiver: Hilton or DHB.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to start two of the following:

Bryce Brown
Jonathan Franklin
Toby Gerhart
Kendall Hunter
Larod Stephens-Howling

DON'T ASK!
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I need to start two of the following:

Bryce Brown
Jonathan Franklin
Toby Gerhart
Kendall Hunter
Larod Stephens-Howling

DON'T ASK!
Brown for sure.

Franklin and Gerhart might not even get a single carry.

I'd go Hunter for the second. He could get a big run or two on Green Bay's defense and maybe a couple catches.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is everyone feeling about Tavon Austin? Is he the Rams go to option?
Old 09-08-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm officially worried about Lamar Miller....
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamar miller.... Burn in a ******* fire. That is the last time you touch my starting lineup in fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote