Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-26-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll package alex smith with someone for a RB.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Carson Palmer/Matt Stafford are available for any kind of player you want to trade. obviously Stafford will be more difficult to get but since he was autopicked in the 5th I'm not in love with keeping him
I'm interested in Stafford. You don't really have any glaring needs. Take a look at my team and let me know who interests you.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:59 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who's got a RB on the block?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady & Alf Morris

For...

Matt Stafford & Chris Johnson

Who wins?
Old 08-28-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Tom Brady & Alf Morris

For...

Matt Stafford & Chris Johnson

Who wins?
Brady and Morris hands down

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Brady and Morris hands down
When you factor in that ALF can be kept for a 15th rd pick every year... even more so. That's the big thing in a keeper/dynasty league.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah I really like CJ but keeping Morris for a 15th made me jump on that. and since I don't plan on keeping either one (even this early in the season) trading Stafford for Brady was a no-brainer
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess i just dont like Morris as much as last year, im going more on gut than anything. I had Stafford ranked one spot ahead of Brady, and with the uncertainty surrounding the pats receiving corps i thought id take a flyer on Stafford throwing a million balls. We shall see!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
When you factor in that ALF can be kept for a 15th rd pick every year... even more so. That's the big thing in a keeper/dynasty league.
And poop, i thought a keeper was for one year only. I feel mighty silly now!
Old 09-05-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch Docta. Should've started Julius Thomas. You know PMoney love him some pass catching tight end.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love me some Manning beatdown. :) Hope he snags 50 TDs this season.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Love me some Manning beatdown. :) Hope he snags 50 TDs this season.
As do I. Absolutely fantastic.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Hey if you have a flex RB/RB2 you are willing to trade for something on my roster then send me an offer.

I need a RB.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're 5 weeks in and tjsunstein has come roaring back from a disappointing 3-10 last year to 5-0. He drafted/kept players well and will be hard to beat with Drew Brees, Demaryius Thomas, Shady McCoy, Jimmmy Graham, Desean Jackson, and Seattle's defense (omg) scoring lots of points every week.

Docta likewise has already exceeded his win total from last year with a nice 4-1 record. Matt Forte, Julius Thomas, and Matt Ryan are his biggest scorers though so we'll see if he can keep it up.

Jakey's Shipwrecks and Hurricanes round out the other 4-1 teams, each with a solid PF/PA differential. With players like Matt Stafford, Dez Bryant, Adrian Peterson, and the KC defense (really!) Jakey's team looks primed to challenge for the top spot, but with no other real stars on his roster there are serious questions for Hurricanes if Peyton Manning slows down at some point this year.

In the middle of the pack farfromforgotten's Avengers have eeked out more wins than losses with a thin PF/PA margin of 19 points. Right behind him are 4 teams at 2-3: RCAChaingang (-40 differential), phylsac (-78, ouch), sbh (-22), and your's truly (+23, no luck at all).

On the other hand we have teams like General Zod's Ziltoids, who've scored the 5th most points with 641 but have had a massive 746 points scored on him. Ouch, that's bad luck. At 1-4, last year's 9-4 record must feel very far away indeed.

Then there's poor jrdrylie, whose aptly-named Stinks have a 1-4 record and a -124 point differential. Big-name disappointments like Cam Newton, Randall Cobb, Roddy White, and Andy Dalton (nice keeper) are not helping his cause.

Finally there's OSUGiants17's lowly NYG-themed team (how fitting), with an 0-5 record and the lowest point total in the league with 532. You'd think a team with ARod, Fitzgerald, Garcon, James Jones, Tony Gonzalez, and the Houston defense would be a lot better. Tough breaks, especially after a disappointing 5-8 record last season.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-09-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

you dont want the trade switch?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Eh? I just accepted it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-09-2013, 01:46 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Eh? I just accepted it.
Oh alright cool. Enjoy TY. I think he will finally get going when we decide to get rid of the idiotic jumbo sets.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Hopefully. It's a gamble, I'm thin at RB but not sure about McFadden's health this year. Hopefully MJD gets going at some point too, but probably not.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-17-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

I still need a WR 2 guys, i have many RB's!!! Throw me some offers :D
Old 10-17-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh man, I wish I was in this league. In my league, I have many WRs and need a RB2.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
gordon/wayne/andre any can be had. if you want to shoot me an offer go ahead. i will check later if you don't
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm Flam Fives. If you see something you like, offer away.
Old 11-02-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Byes and Injuries rear their ugly head. I can't imagine a worse starting lineup...

QB - Andy Dalton
RB - Mike Tolbert
RB - Donald Brown
WR - Brandon Marshall
WR - Tavon Austin
Flex - Jarrett Boykin
TE - Heath Miller
Old 11-03-2013, 11:31 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Mine's not much either.

QB - Russell Wilson
RB - Ray Rice
RB - Chris Ivory
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Kendall Wright
TE - Jared Cook
Flex - Lance Moore

It's been a bad season for killswitch.

i done stole dis sig
Old 11-03-2013, 10:28 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

TY Hilton the ****ing man is gonna win me this game!!!

i done stole dis sig