Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Official List of Running Backs On the List "The Alex" has never even seen play before:

William Andrews
Gerald Riggs
George Rogers
Dalton Hilliard
Wendell Tyler
Roger Craig
Eric Dickerson
Greg Bell
Curt Warner
Gerry Ellis
Chuck Foreman
Walter Payton
Billy Sims
James Wilder
Tony Dorsett
John Riggins
Wilbert Montgomery
Joe Morris
Joe Delaney
Christian Okoye
Earl Campbell
Ickey Woods
James Brooks
Barry Foster
Freeman McNeil
Joe Cribbs
O.J. Simpson

You thought that Buddy Ryan killed Randall Cunningham's career, and he could have been a great passer based on having one good year with Randy Moss, Cris Carter, Jake Reed, and Robert Smith...the same nucleus that made Jeff George look good.

Just so we have an idea of the intellect we're dealing with here.

Come back to me when you could even pass Football 101.
I didn't say Buddy Ryan killed Randall Cunningham's career, I said he limited the growth of Randall as a passer in Philadelphia. A lot of people agree with that statement.

Also, I've seen reels of almost all those good. Perfectly fine running backs and I would be willing to concede Campbell, Payton, Simpson and Dickerson as debatably better. However, when you toss out names like ******* Ickey Woods, a one year wonder, as a better back than Barry, you're either trolling or mentally deficient. I also find it astounding you didn't list Jim Brown but it wouldn't shock me if you thought he sucked too. Not to mention, you did start an entire site to defend Terrell Owens, which only further compounds my confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote