Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 09-18-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 3: Green Bay @ Bengals

Y'all on vacation for week 2?

Packers are a 3-point favorite coming off a blowout of the terrible Red Skins.
Bengals also at 1-1, coming off the Monday Night whipping of the offensively-challenged Steelers.

Should be a good game, decided in the 4th quarter.... could be decided by big plays, mistakes, lucky bounces, or bad calls by the old men in glasses.

I got the Packers winning 27-24.
AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, Jermy Gresham, and Geo Bernard all are capable of having big games. We shut down Kaepernick and Gore on the ground, but made the arm of Kaepernick look like Peyton Manning.
Afred Morris ran through us pretty well last week though.

Anyone here in Da Jungle?
Where Icky Woods at? Carl Slim Pickens?
Old 09-19-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried to start a week 1 thread and got zero responses. I know Patsims90 is still active on the boards but I don't think he visits here frequently. Didn't think a week 2 thread would be worth it hehe.

I'm excited for this game, but I think Green Bay wins a little more handily than you're suggesting. I'm guessing something like 14-24, Green Bay over Cincinnati. Penalties have been an issue for us the last two games, and our offensive isn't quite Aaron Rodgers good :P
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I tried to start a week 1 thread and got zero responses. I know Patsims90 is still active on the boards but I don't think he visits here frequently. Didn't think a week 2 thread would be worth it hehe.

I'm excited for this game, but I think Green Bay wins a little more handily than you're suggesting. I'm guessing something like 14-24, Green Bay over Cincinnati. Penalties have been an issue for us the last two games, and our offensive isn't quite Aaron Rodgers good :P
Come on over to the Packers board if you get lonely over here!
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha I sometimes lurk other team's boards. I'm a semi-chiefs fan so I visit there occasionally. I'ma start hanging around the packers a bit too now lol :)
Old 09-22-2013, 06:44 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sad.... where are all the Bengals fans?
Old 09-22-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Sad.... where are all the Bengals fans?
I'm here, and super excited. I know that was a frustrating game for Packers fan (Starting the game by letting the Bengals go 14-0 then giving up a 30-14 lead) but as a Bengals fan, I can't remember the last time I've watched this franchise come back from adversity like that. It was a roller coaster for sure.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
I'm here, and super excited. I know that was a frustrating game for Packers fan (Starting the game by letting the Bengals go 14-0 then giving up a 30-14 lead) but as a Bengals fan, I can't remember the last time I've watched this franchise come back from adversity like that. It was a roller coaster for sure.
Since I have been a live I have never seen them come back from this my adversity. I will eat my crow I didn't think this team was good enough to win this game.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:09 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hell of a game, time to move on to Clev. Worried about our CB situation, unsure if Hall's hamstring will be 100% (Lewis said it was partly cloudy whatever that means). Now with Pacman citation occurring, uncertain what this means from a league standpoint? Backups didn't play last week so pickins are slim. Be nice if Kirkpatrick can start to contribute at some point, otherwise it's getting close to label him as bustville in my book.

At any rate, hopefully Hall and Adam Jones plays

Heading up from SC to Clev for the game with wife. Who Dey!
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote